Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigerian Launches Myfirstnappy.co.uk For Unique Baby Gifts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Launches Myfirstnappy.co.uk For Unique Baby Gifts (1299 Views)

Former Governor Arrested In The UK For Beating Wife / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Launches Myfirstnappy.co.uk For Unique Baby Gifts by blackspade(m): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
Expectant Mother Launches MyFirstNappy.co.uk for unique baby gifts

With increasing trend of hosting baby showers, 27 year old expectant mother Grace Adesina launches myfirstnappy.co.uk, a website for selling unique baby gifts.

Nappy cakes are the perfect gift to celebrate the arrival of a new baby.

A nappy cake is a non edible, hand crafted tower made out of gifts for a newborn, for example feeding bottles, blankets, soft toys and much more. myfirstnappy.co.uk offers a wide range of beautifully presented cakes, from one tier designs to more luxurious three tier masterpieces. Whether it is an organic cake you are after, a character cake with a twist or a custom made design of your own, myfirstnappy.co.uk aims to create a unique baby gift that also doubles up as a fabulous party centre piece.

Founder of myfirstnappy.co.uk Grace Adesina who grew up in Peckham, South London is of Nigerian descent. After completing a Engineering Masters at Surrey University, Grace now works at an engineering contract company in Northwest London. Grace loved the idea of building a business and jumped at an entrepreneurial opportunity selling baby shower gifts online.

I first heard of nappy cakes when organising my close friends baby shower. I thought it was a brilliant concept so I thought this would be a brilliant opportunity to bridge the gap as the British public are catching up with the trend. With the website now live, I hope that myfirstnappy.com will be the first place you turn to when looking for newborn baby gifts to make any baby celebration even more spectacular

Media Contact Information
Name: Christina Adesina
Email: sales@myfirstnappy.co.uk
Phone: 07988585360
Address:
City: Northolt
County/State: London
Postcode/ZIP:

Source: http://www.prfire.co.uk/press-release/expectant-mother-launches-myfirstnappy.co.uk-for-unique-baby-gifts-2940.html

I came across this while searching for something else and thought I should share it.
Re: Nigerian Launches Myfirstnappy.co.uk For Unique Baby Gifts by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
ummmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Launches Myfirstnappy.co.uk For Unique Baby Gifts by ayomidej(f): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
Good, the website is very slow

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Cheater / Must A Girl Sleep Around To Make Ends Meet. / Am In A Dilema; Choosing Between Marriage And Pursuing Wealth. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.