Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Am A Cheater - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am A Cheater (1300 Views)

7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) / Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater.... / Is My Husband A Cheater? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Cheater by iregret: 3:50am On Jan 29, 2011
I'm here to confess i accept any form of insult you think u can give to me or advise or whatever. hv been cheating on my wife i spend a lot doing this and i don't know what to do. please pray for me o. i spend average N30,000 per month on this pls help me o i hv kids and i loved the pls help me pray to God to deliver me from this addiction.
Re: I Am A Cheater by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 29, 2011
//
Re: I Am A Cheater by spyder880(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2011
I dont see anything wrong with the poster, he is doing the wrong thing like most men and is feeling bad about it. Nothing but human feelings. We have many reasons for this ;
The search for adventure
Variety
the love of taking risks
prolonging the frequency of touching madam
pregnancy and child birth blues
feeling pity on a poor girl you want to help.

Just be careful, if your wife is not the understanding type, you may chop poison one day. If you live in naija, she will never be found out, it will be blamed on witches and that man your father dragged land with 15 years ago.
Re: I Am A Cheater by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2011
@poster
do you want to keep on doing it or you dont but the appeal is too strong to turn down?!
Re: I Am A Cheater by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2011
I pray to God to deliver you from this ridiculous act, i suggest that you Fast for forty days and night so that you will not fall into temptation again ,
Re: I Am A Cheater by kristonium(m): 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2011
the first step towards recovery is recognition.im happy u have recognized ur fallen state. take the next bold step of quitting, soliciting God's help.victory is sure 4 u!are u a born again xtian?if not,then that will be the 1st step.
Re: I Am A Cheater by NAJALYN: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2011
Poster, chaircover has said it all. Thank you for realising your mistake. Now correct it & save your marriage, at least for the sake of your kids you profess to love. With fervent prayers you will be victorious.
Re: I Am A Cheater by NAJALYN: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2011
Poster, chaircover has said it all. Thank you for realising your mistake. Now correct it & save your marriage, at least for the sake of your kids you profess to love. With fervent prayers you will be victorious.
Re: I Am A Cheater by Ikandmc(f): 2:08am On Mar 12, 2011
Sorry to hear that, but you need to make a decision if you want to live your life in constant lie or you need to confess and start over with you wife. Best of luck
Re: I Am A Cheater by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 12, 2011
May you not meet with witch and mammy wata as you waka about.
Re: I Am A Cheater by Brite02(m): 3:29am On Mar 12, 2011
@OP. Wetin dey sweet man na him dey kill man. U nd spiritual advise & prayers 4rm a gud pastor u cn confide in.
Re: I Am A Cheater by Blazay(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2011
iregret:

I'm here to confess i accept any form of insult you think u can give to me or advise or whatever. hv been cheating on my wife i spend a lot doing this and i don't know what to do. please pray for me o. i spend average N30,000 per month on this pls help me o i hv kids and i loved the pls help me pray to God to deliver me from this addiction.

Are you addicted to sex or addicted to cheating?
You can cheat without having sex and you can have sex without cheating.
Which addiction do you have?

Do you mean you spend 30,000N a month on hookers? grin
Or you spend 30,000N a month on looking at P.O.N.O?

Either way, you can quit if you want to. You do not need prayers. kiss

However, if it is something that gives you the utmost pleasure. . . there is NO cure till you die.

Enjoy yasef jare!

Sointin musto killy man! kiss
Re: I Am A Cheater by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2011
^^^ Abeg Blazay, how can one cheat without having sex and have sex without cheating? Na wa oh!
Re: I Am A Cheater by Blazay(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2011
^^^
How to cheat without having sex.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/5-ways-to-have-sex-without-having-sex-1803265/

1. Masturbate together. If one of you cannot do the deed, the other one can still take matters into their own hands while the other is watching. If you can both masturbate together, then go for it! Have you ever seen your partner reach orgasm while you were just an innocent onlooker? It's hot. I highly suggest you try it sometime. One time, he can do it. Then the next time, you can.

More from The Stir: Is Bad Sex Better Than No Sex?

2. Have MouthAction. Oral isn't just the appetizer to sex -- it can be the whole meal. And I don't know about you, but I love when my man takes his time downtown. Like double-digit minutes kind of time. And if you didn't get the male memo already, he likes you to spend some time down there. It doesn't matter who is getting or giving oral, what matters is that it is done with that ravenous lust you had when you first started getting it on.

3. Let your hands and mouth roam. Kissing too often falls victim in long-term relationships. Pop a mint, make it fresh, and make out. Kiss his neck, lick his nipples, nibble on his ear, squeeze his butt -- pretend it's prom night and you had a pact not to do it in the limo but you still had to steam up the windows.

More from The Stir: My Husband and I Made a Sex Contract

4. Watch a sexy movie together. If you can't do it, the next best thing is watching other people doing it. It will still get your loins hot and your partner will be right there next to you, getting all hot and bothered, too. Take mental notes and reenact the scene when sex gets the green light.

5. Write down a fantasy and read to each other. Words can be an aphrodisiac , especially words written by your mate. Especially carefully chosen words that describe sexual acts they want to do with you. Explore your kinky side, even if the naughtiness will only be a fantasy. It's always hot to hear and express those dirty desires.

cool

http://sexuality.about.com/od/tipstechniques/a/sexnointercours.htm

Exploring Spiritual Sex

Sexual Intimacy Through Talking
Classically, “dirty talk” is seen as a raunchy element of sex. It’s something you do to get your partner going, or it’s something you do while having sex. We all have an idea of what it is, but most of us are also nervous about doing it, and unsure about how it works, or how to do it well.

But there are far more ways to enjoy deep sexual intimacy and pleasure through language. Keeping your sex life hot is in part about learning how to take your partner to the point of extreme sexual intensity and not pushing them over the top, but letting them float there. From sharing sexy talk with your partner, to reading erotic stories to each other, to phone intimacy, to cyber sex, using your mind, and your mouth to draw your partner in and make a connection, can be a heady experience.

cool

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Oppinion / All You Need To Know About Bras, Pads, Anniversaries And Loving Your Woman / How Can Anyone Claim He Or She Is Better? Mcheeewww!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.