Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars (64328 Views)

Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Spent N1.1 Billion On Choice Properties In Abuja / Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Shamsudeen Bala Looking Distraught In Court (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by ayindejimmy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
antobrige:
wetin concern una, if all of u guys are to be in his shoe u would do same, abeg make una let the guy....

Ipod mentality

Well, it's still a crime in Nigeria.
When you fellas get ur own country, you can go f**k it up like this

1 Like

Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by sapele914(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
maclatunji:
Later they will say they are hungry and the current government is not working. Where were the likes of 2face when stealing was not corruption and guys like this were living larger than life. The money that 1 million people can benefit from, a single person was consuming it without any fear.

GEJ, this is one of the billionaires you 'created' isn't he?

#YeyeDeySmell
Two face was waiting for invitation to come and sing african queen for them in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by Orikinla1: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
ba7man:
What administration approved the inflated project?

Why do you think this administration hasn't released funds to continue it?

All these "half mouth" people sef.
Word.

When Papa Deceive Pikin (PDP) was in power, there were no trials of looters.
The Drunken Master of Otuoke was dancing "Shoki" with them as they donated billions of naira for his presidential election campaign for a second term meant to cover up their scandalous misappropriatipns of federal government revenues.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by Papertrail11(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
kernel501:

Which kind school you go? What do you mean that the likes of Dangote don't make as a billion bucks per year, when he's worth $18 billion multiplied by N500, Kai brother go back to primary mathematics.
Tell me one countries who's budget is less than a billion bucks, not even Dominica Republic or Cape verde with thousands as population.

do u realise dangote is a shareholder in his company dat is to say he make 15b not all that 15b goes to him alone shareholders tax salaries r$d raw materials CSR.

if he was super duper galant why does he borrow
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by Orikinla1: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
sapele914:
Two face was waiting for invitation to come and sing african queen for them in Abuja.
He collected his own shares of their loot.

1 Share

Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by goldedprince: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
when i remember what these politicians pass through before getting that post, i see no reason why they should not steal money.
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by higherpower: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
The only known job he does for a living is to be a son of a former minister. Did I hear some one say bring back our corruption?
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by sylviaeo(f): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
I remember these pictures of his show off. D picture r about 1-2 years old. Please vomit our yam
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by middlebelter(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
cobadit:
If hi8s money is pure and not from his father's loot let him enjoy his life joooor......

Am sure you know that an average Nigerian is not opposed to people enjoying their legitimate wealth, but these corrupt politicians do not only deprive us of our common wealth, they flaunt it in such a way that creates serious physiological trauma to the poor Nigerians to the extent of challenging the legitimacy of hard work.
Do you think this guy in the picture above more hard working than you?
Let them be jailed and stolen money recovered. The earlier we all unite against this people and their family, the better for our generation. They are ready to Plaunder the entire resources of this country for the selfish interests.
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by ifdaeg(m): 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
shinarambo1:

For a 25 year old kid..he must have been very hard working.
a few hectares of land sold in asokoro gives you over one billion. When you are connected to the corridors of power whether under GEJ or GMB making money becomes as easy as ABC
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by queencalipso(f): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
ayindejimmy:

He paid cash to buy 2 lands and 4 duplexes in a day... Why can't he do bank transaction?
He's already guilty in the court of public opinion

Court of public opinion not court of law. Verdict is not given base on public opinion but facts backed with strong evidence.. Innocent until proven guilty according to court of law.
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by Sabado(m): 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
EazyMoh:
Where are the defenders of corruption form a particular side of this country? Let them come and defend this guy as well, who no send them.
*Modified
Some one has eve landed before me. I rest my case.
They are busy, still preparing for frotest
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by lexy2014: 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
shinarambo1:

I wish the protest was in the line of pushing for fast and tougher prosecution of looters. All what 2face listed in his planned protest are not new..unemployment, justice, power, education e.t.c but how can all these be dealt with if the big monster(corruption) is not gotten rid off. The chinese model of dealing with corrupt people would go along way in cleansing the nation of very bad people.

All in all. I am glad Buhari despite being old is trying his best to ensure faster prosecution as seen in the case of the subsidy scam convicted. I pray God grants him more strenght to continue his anti corruption drive.
corruption ensures an uneven distribution of resources and opportunities. corruption has always been &will always b,not justifying it though.d govt can't say cos of corruption ,it can't provide 4 Nigerians. u can't tell me buhari is fighting corruption cos he is fighting individuals. ask urself,y are all d "corrupt" politicians from PDP in d last administration? are all d APC politicians corruption free?am not sorry 4d crying dude but if d corruption fight is genuine, then it should go round.how can d President say there is no money,but approved more than 200m 4 cutleries 4 aso rock?how can d president say there's no money yet budgets more than 3billion for aso rock clinic but checks out 2d UK 4 medical check up?is this not corruption? do u no how much forex has been expended so far 4 this UK trip yet we hear from d govt that forex is scarce.I believe d protest is timely cos when d president needs 2do his job,he cries no money.but 4 his personal needs there's always money

1 Like

Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by AreaFada2: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
maclatunji:

2face is too uninformed to understand that in the process of moving Nigeria from a corruption to production based economy in a globally depressed economy, the hardship will be biting and harsh. We reached the highest heights of depraved corruption under GEJ and it is only a myopic inept thinker that would think we would just walk away from that without serious consequences.

Some Nigerians have short memory o.

So Abacha's loot & IBB's over $12billion Gulf War stolen oil windfall did not happen, just like Fascists deny that Holocaust never happened.

Na wa o. Tribalism and bigotry can really give people serious amnesia. shocked shocked
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by obiaguna(m): 12:24am On Feb 03, 2017
EazyMoh:
Where are the defenders of corruption form a particular side of this country? Let them come and defend this guy as well, who no send them.
*Modified

What region is that? It should have a name.
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by mcyemite(m): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2017
kernel501:

Which kind school you go? What do you mean that the likes of Dangote don't make as a billion bucks per year, when he's worth $18 billion multiplied by N500, Kai brother go back to primary mathematics.
Tell me one countries who's budget is less than a billion bucks, not even Dominica Republic or Cape verde with thousands as population.
firstly, Mr professor,profit and net worth isn't the same thing,if dangote has been making billions in profit every year do you think is net worth will $18 by now?
Secondly Dominica last budget which was in 2001 was $84m and cape Verde $585m in 2008......if you still think that money can't finance some countries budget then u far dumber than I thought...1.2 billion naira is a whole lot of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by obiaguna(m): 12:30am On Feb 03, 2017
shinarambo1:

I wish the protest was in the line of pushing for fast and tougher prosecution of looters. All what 2face listed in his planned protest are not new..unemployment, justice, power, education e.t.c but how can all these be dealt with if the big monster(corruption) is not gotten rid off. The chinese model of dealing with corrupt people would go along way in cleansing the nation of very bad people.

All in all. I am glad Buhari despite being old is trying his best to ensure faster prosecution as seen in the case of the subsidy scam convicted. I pray God grants him more strenght to continue his anti corruption drive.

Faster prosecution of Non APC members ? Yes you are correct. While you are praying for anti corruption drive, please pray that God grants him wisdom to rule the country and make policies that would better the economy so the common man on the street wont perish. While you are at that please pray that God also grants him wisdom to provide at least 10% of constitutional basic amenities like power and security. I know it's not easy but I believe God is still in the business of doing miracles. Thank you.
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by obiaguna(m): 12:51am On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

2face is too uninformed to understand that in the process of moving Nigeria from a corruption to production based economy in a globally depressed economy, the hardship will be biting and harsh. We reached the highest heights of depraved corruption under GEJ and it is only a myopic inept thinker that would think we would just walk away from that without serious consequences.

Ironic that under those " extreme heights of corruption" we had it good. Economy was good. Zero inflation. Stable FX. Lights.. Water..Unemployment rate wasn't what it is now and so on and so forth. One begins to wonder why things have gone bad under an administration that is fighting ceaselessly against corruption. One begins to wonder why things are so bad right now. I mean this was supposed to be the administration to take us to the promised land but right now there is no land talk more of any promise or future. It doesn't take anything special to see that this is the worst administration in the history of Nigeria, so easy that illiterates like Tuface and the common man can see but a supposedly educated person like you cannot see it and would rather make it an "us vs them" thing. Food for thought?
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by efilefun(m): 2:14am On Feb 03, 2017
Stop displaying ur ignorance on here, its a project approved by ur otuoke god, and this administration refused to release funds for it
Nuezha:

Three more gates and they are at par!
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by str8talk1: 3:34am On Feb 03, 2017
shinarambo1:

For a 25 year old kid..he must have been very hard working.

Very very very hardworking grin
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by zheroes(m): 6:00am On Feb 03, 2017
queencalipso:
Has he been proven guilty? Until then, he still remain innocent..
you lie!!!! It has changed!!! Everyone is now a potential criminal!!! No sentiments!!! You are guilty until you Adequately prove your innocence!!!! Forget what the law says , we are just a bunch of lawless people, so it has to be reversed.
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by kernel501: 6:15am On Feb 03, 2017
mcyemite:
firstly, Mr professor,profit and net worth isn't the same thing,if dangote has been making billions in profit every year do you think is net worth will $18 by now?
Secondly Dominica last budget which was in 2001 was $84m and cape Verde $585m in 2008......if you still think that money can't finance some countries budget then u far dumber than I thought...1.2 billion naira is a whole lot of money.

Bro... He didn't inherit N9 trillion, he made it within 25 years, just divide it meaning he makes more than a billion naira yearly.

As at 2008 , The dollar/naira exchange rate N121 to $1 is more N1.2 billion.
As at today 2017 Cape Verde GDP at 1.60 USD Billion multiple by N500.

Dominican Republic drafts 2016 budget of US$14 B

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/economy/2015/9/24/56568/Dominican-Republic-drafts-2016-budget-of-US14-B
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by kernel501: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Papertrail11:

do u realise dangote is a shareholder in his company dat is to say he make 15b not all that 15b goes to him alone shareholders tax salaries r$d raw materials CSR.

if he was super duper galant why does he borrow

I respect you,but believe me you are young with economics. It is the net worth of "his" equity in various companies, not the market capitalization of those companies.
Example... The market capitalization of Apple, is $780 billion Steve Job owns more 10% of the equity while he was alive, making him the highest share holder then. He doesn't own the entire conglomerate.
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by dejavoonaija(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2017
Patronize a corporate Organization for vehicle paper renewal

We are here to make the logistics of vehicle particulars easy for you…..

CarReg is a e-commerce & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform https://www.carreg.com.ng that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery

4 Steps only and received your particulars within hours[/b]
1. Click on the URL https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html
2. Choose any of the services by clicking “Add to cart”, e.g Car Renewal or Combo SUV Renewal or Vehicle License - Car
3. Click check out at the Top right corner of the page
4. Provide your name and delivery details

Call out contact center 09090144706 to even book renewal offline

Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by Papertrail11(m): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2017
kernel501:

I respect you,but believe me you are young with economics. It is the net worth of "his" equity in various companies, not the market capitalization of those companies.
Example... The market capitalization of Apple, is $780 billion Steve Job owns more 10% of the equity while he was alive, making him the highest share holder then. He doesn't own the entire conglomerate.

baba don't get distracted by all dis over valuations they are a recipe for disaster in economic downturn Im an avid fan of Bloomberg business news and this coys get themselves in trouble one way or the other if they are not careful
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by chiefoluigwe(m): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2017
cobadit:
If his money is pure and not from his father's loot let him enjoy his life joooor......
his money is very far from pure
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by NaMeAboki: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2017
EazyMoh:
*Modified

Well said.
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by Wolfbrother(m): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2017
cobadit:
If his money is pure and not from his father's loot let him enjoy his life joooor......

Be like say your brain na pentium 4, better go upgrade am
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by OlaMiki: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2017
mumu. do you read at all ?!!!
cobadit:
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2017
cobadit:

LOL pure? He is just 25yrs, Let assume he has been working since he was one year old and he is making 2million naira montly and for 25yrs that's #600.0000

Now tell us how he make #1.2billion when he is just 25yrs...
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2017
obamabinladen:

OSIBANDE your VP's official resident's gate is been constructed for #250mil.

LOL you mean the VP house that have been under construction by GEJ?
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2017
obamabinladen:

And you people shamelessly enjoys corruption.

LOL have you see Yoruba supporting that? But if it were to be form SS or SE you and your lots will have been shouting it's our son and it's our money haha..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.