Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars (64336 Views)

Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Spent N1.1 Billion On Choice Properties In Abuja / Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Shamsudeen Bala Looking Distraught In Court (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by obamabinladen(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL have you see Yoruba supporting that? But if it were to be form SS or SE you and your lots will have been shouting it's our son and it's our money haha..

You don't support corruption but you enjoy it. That's what I said.
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2017
obamabinladen:

You don't support corruption but you enjoy it. That's what I said.

LOL hahaha how do i enjoy what i do not support? please stop being a joke..
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by medpren: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2017
EazyMoh:

Yeah and you don't see people trying to justify that, at least not the common citizens and definitely not always from a particular region.
It's a known fact you people shamelessly support corruption.

Sorry but yorubas are justifying the 250 million gate construction for osinbade by saying he was rich before becoming VP.
Have you read the thread? grin
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by medpren: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2017
ba7man:
What administration approved the inflated project?

Why do you think this administration hasn't released funds to continue it?

All these "half mouth" people sef.

2017 budget has nothing to do with GEJ's administration. yoruba muslims stop fooling yourselves, you are not very intelligent peeps
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by pavy(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2017
maclatunji:

2face is too uninformed to understand that in the process of moving Nigeria from a corruption to production based economy in a globally depressed economy, the hardship will be biting and harsh. We reached the highest heights of depraved corruption under GEJ and it is only a myopic inept thinker that would think we would just walk away from that without serious consequences.

Did I hear u say production based economy? Pls enlighten me, what serious efforts have this administration made in that respect?

Power is still myopic (even worse than ever), factories are relocating, workers are losing jobs on a daily basis. Even the most obvious n fundamental aspects of our production; our refineries and Ajaokwuta steel are left in a moribund state. If this govt was truly sincere, why is it so hard to refine our crude oil locally? After all, the GEJ admin revamped the refineries, a fact this govt didn't dispute. So what is stopping them from refining locally, instead of wasting foreign exchange settling importers. Or is refining such a rocket science that we can't do ourselves. Even the creeks of the Niger-Delta are littered with "illegal refineries".

That should tell u that this govt is not different from the last, nor is it different from the rest. They are all the same, with hidden agenda, intent upon holding the entire country to ransom for the gain of a few.

If u must know, the only thing that has blossomed since this govt came in is "shoprite"...which means consumption. So instead of producing, we are made to consume more, other country's gabage.
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by ba7man(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2017
medpren:

2017 budget has nothing to do with GEJ's administration. yoruba muslims stop fooling yourselves, you are not very intelligent peeps
Abeg, carry your disease commot from my mention.
Re: Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars by Nuezha(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2017
efilefun:
Stop displaying ur ignorance on here, its a project approved by ur otuoke god, and this administration refused to release funds for it

What's my business with who signs and approves what. I'm merely catching fun with mathematics.
I belong to no party, mr "know all"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.