Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos (56741 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by 99foxxy(f): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Who is doing this to this guy spiritually? God please help him.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by princeemmma(m): 5:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
u see this was defended the order time by many people, but now i will make sure he does not go scote free

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by madjune(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Seems like a nollywood movie.

By the way, what's the name?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol Toyin don cook veggie and pounded yam and obokun for this wan....
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by CEO1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why now? Definitely! This is what he specialized on.. This is a Big trash.. Don't get it twisted.. He's going to jail
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by truvine(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
BaEnki:
Is he a thief through birth? I'm sad for him, he's such a disgrace to his family and fans if this is true, he needs help. cry angry

That is if there is still anyone that identify with this one as a fan.
Mtchew... Ole jati jati
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by OGAOGA(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Just heard the news on Inspiration FM. So it is true.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by franzis(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
adedayourt:
am not understanding, what's a malam doing with a sum of 10million naira in the first place. Den I think did guy need spiritual attention ASAP
could be those bereau de change abokis he wanted to dupe of dollars
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
The people saying he is cursed are so backward! He is simply a kleptomaniac
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by poyet(m): 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
eposho:

Him don dey do dat one tey tey
grin
eposho:

Him don dey do dat one tey tey
Na together una dey do am? How you take know?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by kerike: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Born criminal,platonic thief
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by almustopha82(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
ANY TIME SEUN EGBEGBE THIEF WAS IT BACK 2 BACK 4RM IPHONE 7 TO 10 MILLION NAIRA.YET HE IS NOT IN JAIL. ........BUT HE MUST SURELY END UP IN JAIL

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by femmind(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
No be curse be this one, the guy na ole
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by udysweet(f): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
No longer ordinary
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by mrdino(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
I feel sorry for Toyin Aiyimakun, am sure she 'll curse the day she met him.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by HardMirror(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
adedayourt:
am not understanding, what's a malam doing with a sum of 10million naira in the first place. Den I think did guy need spiritual attention ASAP
How old are you?
An average mallam is a millionaire and they operate with lots of cash in their forex transactions. Learn
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by skillzahblog(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Watch him trying to defend himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIBxmhqI-Ug
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by Angelben10(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
hushshinani:
e be like say dis one don collect acient swear oooo
person wey swear for am don die
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by BaEnki(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
truvine:

That is if there is still anyone that identify with this one as a fan.
Mtchew... Ole jati jati

I can feel his pain, maybe he was born as a kleptomaniac but without proper care right from childhood, I think he should seek the help of psychotherapist, even though I don't know him, I only get to hear about him on this platform, I cares for him so much and I hope he becomes a normal citizen back soon.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by dee02(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
tolexy007:
shocked Again? se won fi Ole sepe fun bobo yii(dem take thief swear for this guy?)

grin grin grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by Sonofman89(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Omo shubi
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by Cyriloha(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Eventoned:
Nigerian actor and director, Seun Egbegbe who was allegedly caught some months ago for trying to steal Iphones has been caught once again for trying to steal about 10 million naira from a mallam at the Gbagada teaching hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I3SNTyzPUk

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/02/movie-producer-seun-egbegbe-arrested.html

Well that's is change for you and you saidbhis work is what again?
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by kaycee0604(m): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
the kind NRC wey dey follow dis guy no get part2
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmmmmmm the guy's surname egbegbe just dey follow am everywhere him go.

Dem don take Toto swear for am
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by jchioma: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
A leopard can never change his spots. Enjoy your jail term while it lasts. Criminal.
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by QuietHammer(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
subtlemee:
Corporate thief..and this is what somebody wanted to get married to
grin Every man deserves a woman
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by Kassidy90(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Aye ma buru oooo Ha! Nkan n be. .......
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Where are his fans that would start shout "it is a set-up!".... I need them to start shouting online "it is a set-up!"

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by homeboy232(m): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ignorance nigerians ..those living at Ikeja area , oregun , opebi Allen , knows clearly that seun egbegbe is a corporate thief, being a movie producer is just for packaging ...u can ask marose, ex computer village chairman , ask noble ikeja number one power house..nothing like spiritual or village juju, seun egbegbe is a well known corporate thief ...my info is 101% accurate ...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
That Mallam buy and sells dollar$... if you want to change $10,000... they would go and get the money in naira for you.

adedayourt:
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by homeboy232(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
ayoolanr:
The people saying he is cursed are so backward! He is simply a kleptomaniac
no be only kleptomaniac na clinicmanic ...he's a corporate thief , the dude just need to upgrade his back up level 2 ...If u are not living at Ikeja just hide your face ..
Re: Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos by homeboy232(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
NubiLove:
Where are his fans that would start shout "it is a set-up!".... I need them to start shouting online "it is a set-up!"

cheesy grin cheesy grin
all his fans are pasuma followers , because d guy like to organize fuji shows after any successful operation,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Shella-b Releases Single (Timaya’s ''Rape Victim'') / Davido, Where Is Your Private Jet? - Fan Queries Singer For Using Public Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.