Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places (34587 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by johnmattew: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
dont make these ppl commit suicide
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Lasskeey: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lol @ op " Act of soliloquy " You must be something... Nice topic though.. Creative and catchy..
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Famoustemmy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2017

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Datevilme: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
H
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Eberex(m): 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Seriously how did this made front page?
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
petrov10:
Op y u carry mmm for head

e pain u? manage this one

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by collitexnaira(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Since MMM is dead when is the burial
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by lonelydora: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
hatbricker:
mmm victim be looking at op like...

Still my best film till date........ . "My cousin Vinny"

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by potiglo: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
Your life today is another man's dream. Some people are fasting and praying to be at the level you are. Please be grateful!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6GsQfFvgNc
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
12345baba:
Foolish op

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by bakila: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
nmreports:
Lol.

MMM is dead now.
The story should have stopped by now.
Everyone should count their losses.

There are other ones in town now. You can proceed to use them if you dont have ears. I hope you have ears anyway.
It is pathatic that such sensible comment will only carry two likes. I cannot add more than one to make it three.
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by nlanded: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
beycity:
Although I am not a participant of MMM but this post shows the struggle for relevance on NL. I have friends who participated in the scheme and yet do not show any of the signs you mentioned.

grin Why do everyone always refer to that line, "I have a friend", "I know a friend", its always a "friend" that people use to talk about someone recovering from the consequences of MMM ponzi scheme, its ok! grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
my sister inlaw got paid just yesterday, 15k and she was all over everywhere thanking God i will never gamble again.

So MMM is gamble!!!

but the guy who pay me in November, if i still have his detail i will just remove the 30% and pay him back . His detail is longer in my account again.

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
You guys are weeping louder than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
nmreports:
Lol.

MMM is dead now.
The story should have stopped by now.
Everyone should count their losses.

There are other ones in town now. You can proceed to use them if you dont have ears. I hope you have ears anyway.

Is MMM Nigeria dead, thought the scheme had death immunity?
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Khutie:
undecided Una no dey tire? This one na stupid thread buh will eventually find its senseless sef at the FP....
this sh*t is getting stale and boring

op, m wit u n i will fire everyone dt fire u. cheesy grin

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by johnstar(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
U can't spot mmm depressed ppl oga

Nairaland and useless post

Is it only mmm dat makes ppl depressed

News don finish for nairaland 2day i swear, useles moderators

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by AntiWailer: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
this is nonsense. grin grin
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by AntiWailer: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
byrron:

Is MMM Nigeria dead, thought the scheme had death immunity?

It is not dead ooo.

Mavro is still growing.

Koni Daaaaa fun Mavrodi loooto. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by luvlife007: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mmm participants how market

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
mmm users be looking at op like cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by MrAwePresident: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Khutie:
undecided Una no dey tire? This one na stupid thread buh will eventually find its senseless sef at the FP....
this sh*t is getting stale and boring
bros you have the ability to see the future
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Josephase: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
What is MMM
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Orikinla1: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
wristbangle:
It is very evident that the ponzi scheme (MMM) has technically crashed with respect to the controversial string pulled by the owner.

Some of the affected participants have moved on while the greedy ones have failed to give up, therefore, they often display notorious attitudes visibly at public places which are;

1. Act of soliloquy

I sympathise with those who invested huge money into this scheme but somehow their emotions have been bruised, hence, they talk soliloquy in public like a mentally derailed person. Just yesterday I spotted a frustrated man making loud utterance that "Ko ni da fun mavrodi" meaning "It shall not be well with mavrodi".

2. They exhibit sadness and bitterness

When you spot them in the public, they always look sad and depressed expecting the world to end abruptly. There's nothing you can say to make them happy, smile or laugh even if you're the best world comedian except when they get their money back.

3. Anger issues

This attitude is very common to frustrated participants MMM as they easily get angry over meagre issues. I have lost counts of such scenarios on social media and public places where they throw unnecessary tantrums and insult each other as if they homely bankrupt. The situation has aggravated to the point that gentle husbands have unleash anger to the wives by mercilessly besting them up

4. Solitude and moody behaviour

For a sociable person who of recent has becomes very moody and prefers solitary places indicates that he/she is perhaps regretting investing on the ponzi scheme. People will agree with me that this epidemic wind is now intense in the society today coupled with the issue of recession.

5. Tattered looks

I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted a friend of mine yesterday looking so tattered and disfigured, coupled with offensive body and mouth odour. This is someone that used to be my mentor when it comes to good dressing. I inquired why he was dressed tattered and admitted he was still nursing the pain of his N1.5m that got stocked in the fraudulent wonder bank scheme.

6. They talk about MMM at regular intervals

Most times, aggrieved MMM participants always look worried as they can barely hold a simple conversation without mentioning their frozen investment. Financial nightmare and heartbreak created by this scheme has given them troubled looks making them run "helter skelter" like an endangered prey.

7. Suicidal tendencies

It's a pity that MMM is gone for good but the aftermath of it has made lot of frustrated MMM participants give suicide a trial. Just last week, if not for the timely intervention of well wishers, a guy almost ended his life by jumping into ocean at 3rd mainland bridge. According to him, he was lamenting that he borrowed huge amount of money to invest on the ponzi scheme.

8. They blame President Buhari and APC for their failures and frustrations.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
AntiWailer:

It is not dead ooo.

Mavro is still growing.

Koni Daaaaa fun Mavrodi loooto. cheesy

OK ooo
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by wristbangle: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
See comments gringrin
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by arizona2k5(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
*WELCOME TO THE ECONOMIC FLIGHT GROUP *(EFG)*
⬇⬇ *PROVIDE HELP OF 5K ➡10K.*
➡ *AUTOMATIC RECYCLING OF GH MEMBERS*
➡ *INSTANT MERGING.*
➡ *NO DELAYS..*
https:///HWwg21I6Ng27dlc9TqXSZl
Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by FTbomb(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
wristbangle's worst write up ever...... in a desperate bid to make nairaland front page you had to come with poor logic mixed with warped ideas.

imagine the mumu saying mmm participants look tattered..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
wristbangle:
It is very evident that the ponzi scheme (MMM) has technically crashed with respect to the controversial string pulled by the owner.

Some of the affected participants have moved on while the greedy ones have failed to give up, therefore, they often display notorious attitudes visibly at public places which are;

1. Act of soliloquy

I sympathise with those who invested huge money into this scheme but somehow their emotions have been bruised, hence, they talk soliloquy in public like a mentally derailed person. Just yesterday I spotted a frustrated man making loud utterance that "Ko ni da fun mavrodi" meaning "It shall not be well with mavrodi".

2. They exhibit sadness and bitterness

When you spot them in the public, they always look sad and depressed expecting the world to end abruptly. There's nothing you can say to make them happy, smile or laugh even if you're the best world comedian except when they get their money back.

3. Anger issues

This attitude is very common to frustrated participants MMM as they easily get angry over meagre issues. I have lost counts of such scenarios on social media and public places where they throw unnecessary tantrums and insult each other as if they homely bankrupt. The situation has aggravated to the point that gentle husbands have unleash anger to the wives by mercilessly besting them up

4. Solitude and moody behaviour

For a sociable person who of recent has becomes very moody and prefers solitary places indicates that he/she is perhaps regretting investing on the ponzi scheme. People will agree with me that this epidemic wind is now intense in the society today coupled with the issue of recession.

5. Tattered looks

I couldn't believe my eyes when I spotted a friend of mine yesterday looking so tattered and disfigured, coupled with offensive body and mouth odour. This is someone that used to be my mentor when it comes to good dressing. I inquired why he was dressed tattered and admitted he was still nursing the pain of his N1.5m that got stocked in the fraudulent wonder bank scheme.

6. They talk about MMM at regular intervals

Most times, aggrieved MMM participants always look worried as they can barely hold a simple conversation without mentioning their frozen investment. Financial nightmare and heartbreak created by this scheme has given them troubled looks making them run "helter skelter" like an endangered prey.

7. Suicidal tendencies

It's a pity that MMM is gone for good but the aftermath of it has made lot of frustrated MMM participants give suicide a trial. Just last week, if not for the timely intervention of well wishers, a guy almost ended his life by jumping into ocean at 3rd mainland bridge. According to him, he was lamenting that he borrowed huge amount of money to invest on the ponzi scheme.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. / What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.