Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) (67437 Views)

Bambam Announces She Is Pregnant With Baby Bump Photos / I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
LordIsaac:
I adore her voice...but she will not be heard in my home for she is nothing short of a slut!
I swear her voice not reach Celine Dion or Whitney Houston's own.
Beyonce is just another Ashomu Nla. Like those at Hamond, Quarry Rd, Abeokuta.
Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by MarilynNash(f): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
LordIsaac:
I adore her voice...but she will not be heard in my home for she is nothing short of a slut!
I despise hypocrites
Nigerians are expert at hypocrisy
Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by babakb: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Agent of the devil, she is doing a great job in corrupting females, she is done with single ladies, now its time to corrupt mothers, jay z will not complain because he is on the same Mission. I know christians will not have issues With this because they are free to sin.
Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
yinkson:

Oga what were you doing here in the first place
Is it your eyes?
Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by anonymous20: 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
Illuminati queen expect nothing less from queen b. Doesn't make any sense. Congrats to Jay z though happy delivery.
Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by sammyjay97: 10:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
shocked chisos!
Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by AstuteAyo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2017
absurd
Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Just sad...so because ure pregnant the whole world must see ur unclothedness...anyway I blame her thick faced husband
Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by Alvinnado(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
GOD HELP US,IS NOT MY BUSINESS THO,,,,,,,FOR ME I SCORED A THUNDEROUS GOAL TODAY TO COMPLETE MY HATRICK ,LOL
Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by Ike4God: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
where is J z z? let me flog his back,
crez ppl

Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
Beyoncé
Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
nudity norm of the day expect this from Nigerians soon
may God forgive us ball
Re: Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) by ObaroFaisal(m): 6:25am On Feb 03, 2017
Bey is the new Kim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, His Wife And His Four Children / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.