Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

About My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About My Dream (471 Views)

RAPTURE: My Dream 25/5/2020 / Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality / Help Me To Interpret My Dream; I Do See Myself Fly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About My Dream by prittygift114: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
My fellow Christians, I observed long ago and presently that when ever am in a serious fasting and prayers, i do forget my dreams . once I wake up I will not remember a thing.... Please how do I go about this, is it normal ? Because I am not comfortable with it. Is there anyone who do have such experience? What do I do?
Re: About My Dream by kingteaser619(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
wetin you won do with d dream sef
Re: About My Dream by Blue86(m): 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
So who do you think makes you forget the dream?
It's the devil guy.
Resist the devil.
If you don't know how, let me tell you.
Just say with belief and resoluteness in your heart. "devil in the name of the Lord Jesus, take your hands off my dream life right now.
And I command all the dreams you have stolen to be restored now. "
Re: About My Dream by Blue86(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
The devil is the cause.
Now bind that devil in the name of JESUS CHRIST to take his hands away from your dreams and to restore all the dreams he has stolen.
Re: About My Dream by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
prittygift114:
My fellow Christians, I observed long ago and presently that when ever am in a serious fasting and prayers, i do forget my dreams . once I wake up I will not remember a thing.... Please how do I go about this, is it normal ? Because I am not comfortable with it. Is there anyone who do have such experience? What do I do?
Most dreams are useless anyway so it's not so bad.

BUT if you want to remember your dreams, start making an effort. By recalling the first time you wake out of it and writing. All dreams end with a break from sleep. Do not return back to sleep without recalling every detail. With time, you'll remember all. Then write either then or later. I used remember mine until I stopped writting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Exposed After Using Chemicals To Perform Miracle (video) / What Does It Mean That The One Who Is Unwilling To Work Shall Not Eat? / What Can We Call This Please??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.