Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered (46139 Views)

Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) / Arms Recovered From A Land Grabber In Ogun By Police (Photo) / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by SalamRushdie: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
buhari is actually doing a very great job, He did not borrow to pay salaries even when oil prices fell below $28per barrel, where gej was unable to pay salaries when oil was at $70pbl

Please pay no attention to this useless bigot
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
shut up will you lipsrsealed undecided
Why haven't they caught the fulanis killing in S/E?

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by blazer234: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jibril659:
bring forth your proofs if you've evidence any of these people stole anything, quit crying foul

Only an idiotic fool will be saying he doesn't know that the senate has concluded investigation on babachir lawal and he had been declared culpable and guilty. All sensible and reasonable Nigerian know about this. Bit some idiots, who are so blind and uselessly fools will be asking for proof with all the evidences starring them in the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by ginggerxy: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Escalze:
Useless lot.

There must be more of them out there.

Find all of them including their sponsors.

BTW, ever since the 'Enough Is Enough' campaign started, it seems the government have been put on their toes to work.
those names on that list dont sound fulani in any way, the police just waited for them to purchase arms to defend them selves from further invasion by the fulanis. Unfortunately for them the police has disarmed them and has also made way for the fulanis to come and slaugther them without any resistance. I know many will think the police is doing a good work but from the names on that list i can tell you that their remnant of the christain in southern KD. If you see a fulani man you dont need to be told he is a fulani. Those guys are not fulanis . Joshua is not a fulani name.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Pascal181: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
ehie:
More like concerned citizens trying to defend themselves from el rufais brothers. One day this govt will fail and everyone in it will pay the price.karma is a bytch
u may be right o

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by koolsnoop2(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
ehie:
More like concerned citizens trying to defend themselves from el rufais brothers. One day this govt will fail and everyone in it will pay the price.karma is a bytch
you're right my sister..
This might just be innocent citizens trying to defend thereselve. and again this guns am seeing don't think can sound like the once we heard.
We are in Nigeria where the innocent once is been arrested in order for the government to cover her shame..

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by ifomarto7: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
careful observation this are not the Fulani herdsmen but southern kaduna youths who are trying to defend themselves from the real attacks... the one three arrested earlier was clear indication of what does animals look like DIRTY HAGGARD NOT GOOD ABOUT THEM FROM THE PIC U COULD TELL HOW SMELLING THEY ARE PIGS...

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by mrmachine: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
SmartMugu:
Last we heard Elrufai paid the perpetrators to stop killing people in Southern Kaduna.
How are we sure these ones paraded aren't victims and the actual criminals aren't enjoying the loot they got from Elrufai now?
Are the ones Elrufai paid in the pix? If yes, why were they paid in the first place? If no, then who are they.
We don't believe this type of crap statements anymore. We have heard enough lies already and know the truth now. These are likely innocent people paraded with weapons recovered elsewhere.

These people are just. Trying to defend themselves, they are not herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by bejeria101(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
The height of stupidity! Its dis kids that did the killings? Thats how they paraded 3 sets of pple including teens that claimed killed harry marshal. We are not kids dnt toy with our intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by CzarChris(m): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Wait ooo. Is that locally made automatic cartridge guns I see there? (a crude version of the AA12?) shocked shocked shocked we are done for in this country, it's official, everybody find a way to defend yourself. That's all I can say for now.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by mvem(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
SmartMugu:
Last we heard Elrufai paid the perpetrators to stop killing people in Southern Kaduna.
How are we sure these ones paraded aren't victims and the actual criminals aren't enjoying the loot they got from Elrufai now?
Are the ones Elrufai paid in the pix? If yes, why were they paid in the first place? If no, then who are they.
We don't believe this type of crap statements anymore. We have heard enough lies already and know the truth now. These are likely innocent people paraded with weapons recovered elsewhere.
....i can see fulani faces in the pictures
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by vislabraye(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
sylviaeo:
They don't look Fulani to me. More like Kaduna indigenes preparing for defence. Its more like d police bringing in innocent people. Today they caught 3 n now these. Is it dat they have been sleeping in duty n decided a cover up can salvage d situation since d pressure is too much Cuz I know d police r fond of accusing innocent citizens rather than take d bull by d horn. I only pray they r not d victim if not kudos to d police

Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by vislabraye(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
sylviaeo:
They don't look Fulani to me. More like Kaduna indigenes preparing for defence. Its more like d police bringing in innocent people. Today they caught 3 n now these. Is it dat they have been sleeping in duty n decided a cover up can salvage d situation since d pressure is too much Cuz I know d police r fond of accusing innocent citizens rather than take d bull by d horn. I only pray they r not d victim if not kudos to d police

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Brugo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
I only saw Christian names making up a large percentage of the list

Really, you don't need to lie. It's right there. 2 out 17 is a large percentage? Come on. Easy with the lies.
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by ayindejimmy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
ehie:

Please, are sure you're Nigerian?
Cos, even the worst govt, we don't pray it fails.
Abeg... This govt will not fail, even if it planned to in Jesus name
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Sultty(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
ebosie11:
PARADE OF SUSPECTS ARRESTED IN KAFANCHAN AND ENVIRONS FOR INCITING PUBLIC DISTURBANCE, DISTURBANCE OF PUBLIC PEACE, CAUSING MISCHIEF BY FIRE, CULPABLE HOMICIDE, THEFT AND UNLAWFUL POSSESION OF PROHIBITED FIRE ARMS

BY THE FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,

CSP. JIMOH O. MOSHOOD

ON 2ND FEBRUARY, 2017,

AT FORCE HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA

It is with great pleasure that I welcome you all to today’s event. Concerned by the recent unfortunate sectarian crisis in Kafanchan and neighboring communities in Kaduna state where so many innocent lives were lost and properties worth millions of naira destroyed, as a result of this and the need to put a final stop to the crisis the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM, mni, constituted a Joint Tactical Operation Squad (Operation Harmony), comprising the Police Mobile Force, Counter Terrorism Unit, Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Intelligence Response Team, SIB, EOD, the IGP Monitoring Unit, Police K9 (Sniffer Dog Section), Police Air wing and Police Medical Team with Headquarters in Kafanchan.

2.The operation recorded remarkable achievements in tackling the crisis and preventing further disturbance of public peace across southern Kaduna. Seventeen (17) suspects listed below who were arrested in the act and catches of fire arms and ammunition were recovered from them

3.SUSPECTS:

i. Nelson Paul ‘M’ 36years native of Kaninkon Jamma’a LGA Kaduna state

ii. Bulus Jatau ‘M’ age 32yrs from Jamma’a LGA of Kaduna state.

iii. Magaji Shaibu ‘M’ age 30years from chinkun LGA of Kaduna state

iv. Danlami Yakubu ‘M’ age 28years from chinkun LGA of kaduna state

v. Idris bello ‘M’ chinkun LGA of kaduna state

vi. Danjuma Barde ‘M’ 39 age from chikun LGA of kaduna state

vii.Danjuma barde chikun ‘M’ age 39years from LGA of kaduna state

viii. Goma Adamu ‘M’ age 28years from chukwum LGA of Kaduna state

ix. Samuel Joshua ‘M’ age 29years from chinkun LGA of kaduna state

x. Abudulkareem Abdul ‘M’ age 20years from Rigasa LGA of kaduna state

xi. Haruna Iliyasu ‘M’ age 20years Kiru LGA of kaduna state

xii.Hassan Idris ‘M’ age 25years from Tsafe of kaduna state

xiii. Adamu Haruna ‘M’ 28years from chikwun of kaduna stste

xiv. Adamu Umar ‘M’ age 27years chikwun LGA of kaduna state

xv.Sulieman Saleh ‘M’ age 30 from chinkun LGA of kaduna state

xvi Abubakar Mohammadu ‘M’ age 20years from chikwun LGA of kaduna state.

xvii.Muhammadu Jori ‘M’ age 33years from Igabi LGA of kaduana stat

4.EXHIBITS:

Total number of twenty nine (29) assorted firearms and ammunition were recovered from their possession.

All the suspects will be charged to court on completion of investigation for inciting public disturbance, disturbance of public peace, causing mischief by fire, culpable homicide, theft and unlawful possession of prohibited fire arms

In conclusion, the Inspector General of Police wishes to assure the good people and communities of Southern Kaduna of adequate security and protection of their lives and properties and hereby enjoin them to be law abiding and give peace a chance to prevail and cooperate with the Police personnel deployed in their localities.

Thank you all for your attention and God bless.

CSP JIMOH MOSHOOD

Force Public Relations Officer

Force Headquarters
Abuja.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/police-parade-suspects-arrested-in.html?m=1
who's fooling who?? These ones that look like hired criminals just for public stunt sad I don't trust the govt and police angry

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
ehie:
common sense they say is not common. The senseless lots will say buhari is not doing anything to stop the killing . Now they're making arrest, some headless donkeys are coming up with rubbish like the one you have up here.

Which school did you attend?
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by akigbemaru: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Southern kaduna
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Ibman: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Apart from the 2 AK 47 all other guns there Looks like the Guns used by local hunters and the people that wanted to protect themselves, trust KD guys.. Anyway We will find out the truth as things unfold. Well done to the security agencies.
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Gnwuashi: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
El-rufai is on it again. He will so frame this guys up that they will become guilty. How can this guys be perpetrators if southern Kaduna killing? This guys are only trying to defend themselves. Because you caught them with guns doesn't prove anything. Where these guys part of the Fulani people he gave money to to stop killing? He said Fulani men where responsible and now he is presenting others as the perpetrators... el-rufai, pls try again because this your information no correlate.
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Oloriode: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why now? Do you think we can fooled?
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by k9ine(m): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2017
Please are the Fulani herdsmen El Rufai admittedly paid money to among these persons paraded?
If not then police has a case to answer.
In addition Southern Kaduna should be expecting more attacks. The attackers do not rest, its their style.
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Akanyman(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2017
Wake up Nigeria
grin

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by 982ABU(m): 1:21am On Feb 03, 2017
Fedayeen02:
I only saw Christian names making up a large percentage of the list
they are the one cousing crisis and cry like faw to hide their crime God will expose all of
them one by one everybody will know our enemies
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by mario383: 3:28am On Feb 03, 2017
ehie:
this is simply an arrangement by Elrufai
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Lush100(m): 4:14am On Feb 03, 2017
this people don't look like herds men. I hope it's not innocent men they gathered here
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Lewandoski20(m): 4:27am On Feb 03, 2017
sweerychick:
So the police want me to actually believe that these people are from Mali and libya

Hmmm... Nne I tire o! How you dry?
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by kabrud: 6:25am On Feb 03, 2017
carmag:

kabrud.. do you actually believe those men being paraded are actually the suspects or some Christians that managed to get weapons in order to defend themselves

can it be said that southern kaduna Christians attacked and kill themselves ..

your unbiased judgement on this scenario will be highly appreciated

thanks ..

I was not there and the security agencies, who actually carried out the operation, have given the official report of what happened, so why should I think otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by kabrud: 6:26am On Feb 03, 2017
982ABU:
they are the one cousing crisis and cry like faw to hide their crime God will expose all of
them one by one everybody will know our enemies

Exactly, and a very big and loud amen to the prayer.
The real enemies wouldn't answer amen to this.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by kabrud: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2017
Gnwuashi:
El-rufai is on it again. He will so frame this guys up that they will become guilty. How can this guys be perpetrators if southern Kaduna killing? This guys are only trying to defend themselves. Because you caught them with guns doesn't prove anything. Where these guys part of the Fulani people he gave money to to stop killing? He said Fulani men where responsible and now he is presenting others as the perpetrators... el-rufai, pls try again because this your information no correlate.

Pls, since u know them very well, can u tell us what their tribe is? Just a question.
Also, u need to work on ur English, just a piece of advice.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by kabrud: 6:34am On Feb 03, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Please, are sure you're Nigerian?
Cos, even the worst govt, we don't pray it fails.
Abeg... This govt will not fail, even if it planned to in Jesus name

Note: some nlders are not Nigerians and this is simply why they relentlessly pray for failure of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by kabrud: 6:37am On Feb 03, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
common sense they say is not common. The senseless lots will say buhari is not doing anything to stop the killing . Now they're making arrest, some headless donkeys are coming up with rubbish like the one you have up here.

Which school did you attend?

And unfortunately, they dominate. Just take a look at most of the comments. They say nothing is done to the herdsmen and now, they have been confronted with evidence of what is being done but rather than appreciate, they continue making their usual funny noise like monkeys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps 16-Year-Old Facebook Girlfriend In Edo, Had Sex With Her For 4 Days / Guy Beats Lady Mercilessly On Val Day (Photos) / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.