Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered (46110 Views)

Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) / Arms Recovered From A Land Grabber In Ogun By Police (Photo) / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by edupedia: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
common sense they say is not common. The senseless lots will say buhari is not doing anything to stop the killing . Now they're making arrest, some headless donkeys are coming up with rubbish like the one you have up here.

Which school did you attend?

They are IPOBIAN donkeys....if govt go right u are sure they will go left...Olodos
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by timota(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2017
Brugo:

Really, you don't need to lie. It's right there. 2 out 17 is a large percentage? Come on. Easy with the lies.
they are christains and not fulani , the police just disarmed tgem to give fulani another opportunity to strike
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by donkripton(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2017
Escalze:
Useless lot.

There must be more of them out there.

Find all of them including their sponsors.

BTW, ever since the 'Enough Is Enough' campaign started, it seems the government have been put on their toes to work.
Are you sure they are the one that committed that act, you should know Naija police by now
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2017
kabrud:

And unfortunately, they dominate. Just take a look at most of the comments. They say nothing is done to the herdsmen and now, they have been confronted with evidence of what is being done but rather than appreciate, they continue making their usual funny noise like monkeys.
I just dunno what's wrong with those baby monkeys . They'll shout to high heaven that nothing is done about the killing, the fowls won't hesitate to exonerate culprits caught in connection with the killings.

Senseless idiots!
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2017
edupedia:

They are IPOBIAN donkeys....if govt go right u are sure they will go left...Olodos
what do they have in their brains?
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Luizville(m): 8:40am On Feb 03, 2017
ehie:
More like concerned citizens trying to defend themselves from el rufais brothers. One day this govt will fail and everyone in it will pay the price.karma is a bytch
u're so on point. Most of them where only defending themselves from the fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by chngebeginwthme: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2017
ehie:
More like concerned citizens trying to defend themselves from el rufais brothers. One day this govt will fail and everyone in it will pay the price.karma is a bytch

What is this one saying?
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2017
ehie:

So concern Nigerians defending themselves with ammunition's?
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:55am On Feb 03, 2017
GreenMavro:
chai...police don go carry innocent people dy parade as herd's men, same thing dy nearly did to my guy until him papa reputation save am!

I give up on your likes, hahahha so now they are innocent people?
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by johnsonpolice: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2017
kabrud:

Very good. And there is nothing they can do about it.
thank god they got them arrested.govt should take good measure to jail all of them and after that,they should kill them one after the other.
Justice must be done.
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by johnsonpolice: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2017
kabrud:

he who kill, should also be kill.
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Lambkings(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2017
No b here again oh!
Were are the names of the said looters?? Nothing but here day r flexing muscles on common masses trying 2 defend demselves
bt on a 2nd tort if they r guilty as charge, hu am i 2 stand against d law
Isoke......
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by dapolaw(m): 9:24am On Feb 03, 2017
Thanks to Pastor Sulaiman's threat...
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by dapolaw(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2017
And is he going to be the president forever?
kabrud:

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Stone03: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2017
SmartMugu:
Last we heard Elrufai paid the perpetrators to stop killing people in Southern Kaduna.
How are we sure these ones paraded aren't victims and the actual criminals aren't enjoying the loot they got from Elrufai now?
Are the ones Elrufai paid in the pix? If yes, why were they paid in the first place? If no, then who are they.
We don't believe this type of crap statements anymore. We have heard enough lies already and know the truth now. These are likely innocent people paraded with weapons recovered elsewhere.

I can bet with my life that what you said is the truth
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Stone03: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2017
May God intervene & save the lives of this innocent people. where are the fulani herdsmen? May thunder fire the wicked and reveal their plans
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2017
kabrud:

I was not there and the security agencies, who actually carried out the operation, have given the official report of what happened, so why should I think otherwise?

well, I don't need to be at SK to understand the names of people paraded are mainly Christians in possession of dane guns which mainly used by hunters, fulani herdsmen would rather posses machetes or Ak47

in other words, those who see the truth but will rather shield or refuse to condemn evil act because of religious affiliation. ..hehehehe evil will never depart from their abode
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 03, 2017
Hausa / Fulani hold us for work oh. Na wa.
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by omemero(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2017
THESE NAMES AND FACES ARE SUSPICIOUS......, THE POLICE MUST HAVE ARRESTED INNOCENT PEOPLE DEFENDING THEMSELVES...

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by sweerychick(f): 12:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lewandoski20:

Hmmm... Nne I tire o! How you dry?
I'm not dry smiley
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Gnwuashi: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
kabrud:

Pls, since u know them very well, can u tell us what their tribe is? Just a question.
Also, u need to work on ur English, just a piece of advice.
Thank God you were able to read to understand and to comment. Didn't your English teacher tell you that there is nothing like piece of advice? Advice is advice Mr English man. Look at who is saying another person can't speak English. As if English is even your FATHER'S language.
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by kabrud: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gnwuashi:

Thank God you were able to read to understand and to comment.

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by kabrud: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gnwuashi:

Thank God you were able to read to understand and to comment.

Yes, I can do that, and very well too. Meanwhile, I will advise you to work on your English. To, to, to.... everywhere, very boring. Even a jss three pupil knows how to minimise the use of same words repeatedly within a sentence. Gerarahia!
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by kabrud: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gnwuashi:
El-rufai is on it again. He will so frame this guys up that they will become guilty. How can this guys be perpetrators if southern Kaduna killing? This guys are only trying to defend themselves. Because you caught them with guns doesn't prove anything. Where these guys part of the Fulani people he gave money to to stop killing? He said Fulani men where responsible and now he is presenting others as the perpetrators... el-rufai, pls try again because this your information no correlate.

I was more interested in the intended message than your literacy level, but since you are tilting in that direction, it is necessary I react accordingly.
Meanwhile, just imagine who is trying to be sarcastic about literacy. Mixing singular and plural words, using 'where' as simple past of 'are', spelling proper nouns with initial lower case letters, very poor diction and this same person has the gut to talk about literacy

Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by kingsman66(m): 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
just passing.....
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by Gnwuashi: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
kabrud:

I was more interested in the intended message than your literacy level, but since you are tilting in that direction, it is necessary I react accordingly.
Meanwhile, just imagine who is trying to be sarcastic about literacy. Mixing singular and plural words, using 'where' as simple past of 'are', spelling proper nouns with initial lower case letters, very poor diction and this same person has the gut to talk about literacy
This thing pain u o. Who is talking about English here? OK I agree, I can't speak or write well in English but then who cares? But the truth remains, el-rufai ( in lower case) is telling lies.
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by kabrud: 3:36am On Feb 04, 2017
Gnwuashi:

This thing pain u o. Who is talking about English here? OK I agree, I can't speak or write well in English but then who cares? But the truth remains, el-rufai ( in lower case) is telling lies.

Well, the use of lower case wrongly was not just in the governor's name, it started from 'Southern Kaduna', stop pretending.

Who cares? I should be asking you that.
Pain? Hehehe, don't get it twisted bro. grin grin grin
Re: Police Parade Perpetrators Of Southern Kaduna Attacks & Killings, Arms Recovered by MegaGab: 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
ehie:

I wonder o, I didn't see Fulani herdsmen amongst them, this guys seems to me as those who wants to protect their motherland from the Hell- Rufais

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fifteen Beheaded Bodies Dumped In Calabar / A Nigerian Student Shot And Killed In Us / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.