Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

What To Do When Registering For Jamb Regularization Online --important - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Do When Registering For Jamb Regularization Online --important (1287 Views)

JAMB 2019 Registration: List Of Mistakes To Avoid When Registering / 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 / 5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Registering For Jamb Regularization Online --important by easycafe(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
WHY Regularization
The purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB has your current admission detail that tally with admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission.

Who Needs Regularization:
The following categories of students are particularly affected:
**** HND 2 students (about to go for service) who was admitted through Part-time Programme without JAMB Information

**** IF YOU WERE A FULL-TIME STUDENT IN ND, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING;

1. Go to www.jamb.org.ng
2. Click on the year you wrote MPCE or UTME as the case may be.
3. On the drop down click "check admission status"
4. Type in your JAMB registration number and wait for the info it will bring out.
5. If the info is "No Admission given yet", you're not safe. You need to do JAMB Regularization.
WHERE TO REGULARIZE:
At EASY CAFE LTD. it take less than 15 Minute to complete a JAMB Registration Number validation (or Regularization). WE ARE ACCREDITED JAMB REGISTRATION CENTRE. With this, we perfect all JAMB related Activities.
==== I DON'T KNOW THE NAME, Email and Phone No. of NEW RECTOR &
REGISTRAR OF THE POLY WHERE I DID MY ND, WHAT DO I DO? ===

AT EASYCAFE LTD, DETAILS OF ALL NIGERIAN POLYTECHNIC (E.G

Rector's Name, Registrar's Name, Rector's Phone No, Rector's
Email, Registrar's Email and Phone No) IS AVAILABLE FOR THE PURPOSE OF JAMB
REGULARIZATION.
THIS MEANS, DURING THE COURSE OF YOUR REGULARIZATION, YOU DON'T
NEED TO GO THROUGH STRESS TO GET THESE DETAILS, WE HAVE THEM AVAILABLE FOR YOU.
=========WHEN I REGISTER FOR JAMB REGULARIZATION, WILL I GET THE
REGISTRATION NUMBER IMMEDIATELY?

NO, THE REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL IN A WEEK OR TWO AFTER YOUR
REGULARIZATION IS APPROVED BY JAMB.

==========MY NEW JAMB REGULARIZATION NUMBER WAS PASTED ON

THE BOARD SOME MONTHS AGO, I DIDN'T GO TO CAFE FOR THE ONLINE FORM.
YOU WILL NOW NEED TO GO THROUGH THE NEW REGULARIZATION
SYSTEM. THE JAMB REGULARIZATION IS 11,500 IN TOTAL. YOU WILL PAY 10,000 WITH YOUR ATM CARD AND 1,500 CASH AT EASYCAFE. (OPPOSITE LASPOTECH)

THERE WERE ERROR IN MY JAMB REGULARIZATION FORM, WHAT DO I DO?
=======ANS============
OBVIOUSLY, THERE IS NO REMEDY FOR ERROR DURING JAMB REGULARIZATION. THIS IS WHY WE ADVICE PEOPLE TO EXTRA CAREFUL AND MAKE SURE THE FORM IS FILLED BY PROFESSIONAL.
IN CASE OF FATAL ERROR IN JAMB REGULARIZATION, THE CANDIDATE NEEDS TO PURCHASE ANOTHER FORM, THIS MEANS ANOTHER PAYMENT OF 10,000 MUST BE MADE.
====READ MORE REGULARIZATION TIPS:
>>> /regularizejamb_easycafe <<<

============HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

THE JAMB REGULARIZATION IS 11,500 IN TOTAL. YOU WILL PAY

10,000 WITH YOUR ATM CARD AND 1,500 CASH AT EASYCAFE. (OPPOSITELASPOTECH)

OUR OFFICE:
Suite 22/23, Ozi-Oyibo Computer Complex, Opposite LASPOTECH, Ikorodu Campus, Ikorodu, Lagos.
NOTE: EASYCAFE Do not have office Inside LASPOTECH or Anywrere Else in Ikorodu.
Beware of Fake EASYCAFE.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE >>> www.facebook.com/easycafe24 <<<
TEL:+2348169902622

www.EASY24.COM.NG

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Help Me Confirm / List Of Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduate Students 2017/18 / Futa 2017/2018 Direct Entry Candidates To Commence Registration Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.