Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka (946 Views)

Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling / Adewale Martins: Mbaka May Be Barred From Preaching By Catholic / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by Chizgold: 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
It was shocking as Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry Enugu has vowed to spearhead the actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra.

In new video which was published online, the fiery Catholic priest while speaking Igbo language during the sermon said he will join the course for
Biafra agitation if the Igbo elites come out.

The sermon reads in part:

“Please, nobody should tell you again that the Igbos are forsaken. We believe in nonsense. If poor children should begin agitating for Biafra, there is nothing bad in Biafra agitation. But we are still saying it strongly; those who said it is Biafra that we want now, let them come out let us see the cream of the Igbos. All of us will go about it. All these poor children agitating in the streets will go behind us.”

“For a father prays that his son become greater than him. What will happen to the child should happen to me. That is the prayer of the father. We are not saying there shouldn’t be agitation for Biafra. But let out political cream, those with whom the land stands with: If you come to Anambra, people like Ekwueme, Peter Obi, Emeka Ofor, and all the Uba’s that fill Anambra, all of them will come out, you come to Enugu, all the likes of Ekweremadu, Ken Nnamani, what Enugu state stands gallant with, Sullivan, all of us will come out.”

“Both the political and the spiritual, all the likes of Pius Anyim, its all of us that will go the journey of demanding for Biafra. Not our children who are trading, they are shooting to death our children. Where are those people?”

“They all have hidden in Abuja and abroad. Am not saying let the Igbos be killed. Am not saying Biafra agitation should not be done. But those who will be at the fore-front; If there are people from Amogu who are here, they will tell you that I came there on Wednesday at night. They were shooting guns and bullets were raining everywhere.”

“There were some children I sent on an errand but i was the first to seat there and they knew it was me who came. What would happen to those children, let it happen to Mbaka. Jesus said, instead of these people to die, let Him die on their stead. That is a leader! Not when one will go and stay and use poor children for sacrifice.”

“When they are saying what they don’t know, children who don’t have any kobo and “Toro,” children who don’t have money to invest in their businesses, they brought them to the main road. Those who are supposed to go the journey of Biafra actualization are not those children on the main road. When you come to Imo, the likes of Iwuanyanwu should come out.”

“The likes of Pius Anyim and all the likes in Ebonyi will come out. When you come to Owerri, all the big ones they have will come out; those in Abia will come out. Both lay people and Rev. Fathers. When all of us have come out, the crème de la crème of the Igbos, then we will begin the journey for Biafra agitation. We will hold a meeting and know what we want. Once they come out, I (Mbaka) will join them o. I will join them. Instead, I will even pay for the flight ticket and we will charter a plane and go. So that they should stop killing our children!”

“Did they say the children and the police should fight? Anyone they shoot to death, we begin to endure. There is no one of them saying that that loves the Igbos more than I do. If you want to be a leader, just come out fully and become it.”

“I said, when Obasanjo froze the container of cement belonging to Ibeto on the high sea and it was trying to expire, I entered flight from here and went to meet Obasanjo face-to-face. I went and met him in Aso Rock and told him that I am finished. That the children of the Igbo tribe said I should ask you, what has the Igbos done to you?”

“And you say let the children be roaming the streets on the pretext that they are agitating for Biafra? When the street dog is killed, then you know the owner.

I don’t believe in cowardice. If the time is ripe for when we will have the said Biafra, then those for whom the land muscles with, come, say a venue and let all these poor children get behind and let the....

Credit: http://ikengachronicles.com/i-will-lead-biafra-agitation-rev-fr-mbaka/

Re: I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by okosodo: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
This man might be a stupid man, but biafra will be better for the ibos

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by ufuosman(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Just passing, I will be back soon
Re: I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by donsteady(m): 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
ufuosman:
Just passing, I will be back soon
Even Trump

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by MeGaStReEt: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Okay
Re: I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by wecan: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mbaka is a coward and confused person.
Nnamdi kalu has come out and you are still there waiting for Iwuanyanwu and Ken Nnamani to come out. Nnamdi Kalu is my hero. shame to you all who are waiting for the other person to come out.

1 Like

Re: I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by adadike281(f): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
It is well with my soul
Re: I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by muykem: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
The leaders of Igbo are now campaign for PMB second term. Rev Mbaka please your people have abandoned Biafra agitation. The rate at which they are decamping to APC now has surpassed my early prediction.
Re: I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by pointblank247(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mbaka should just go and hide
Re: I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by peteregwu(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
So do you mean mbaka is still talking after condemning jonathan nd hailing buhari. Making people to vote for buhari. This man mbaka is a hypocrite, belive me. He is just seeking for notice. Mtcheewww...go and meet your father buhari.
Re: I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by Masterclass32: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
No be only creme. Lotion no dey? undecided
Re: I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by Mrbigman1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Na translation is very poor.
Re: I Will Lead Biafra Agitation-rev Fr. Mbaka by Ritaokafor(f): 1:28am On Feb 03, 2017
Comment I reserve till he comes out to say his web page was hacked lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People / The Secret Book Of The Elohim / Catholics All Over The World Today Marks The Centinary Of Our Lady Of Fatima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.