Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People (940 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon / There Will Be No Rapture And Jesus Is Not Coming Back! -former Pastor Dr Ray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People by Horus(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJsEs68VfB8

Jesus Christ is NOT coming back to Save Black People

Dr. Khalid Muhammad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People by ifenes(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Real talk!

Enenergy is constant, cannot be created nor destroyed,it just changes form

We are eternal beings, we cannot be created nor destroyed, we only change form

Heaven and Hell is a state of our mind, it is in us.

Jesus is not coming back, but our mind can be awakened/ upgraded and enhanced...that is the 2nd coming of Christ

Great talk!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People by Wilgrea7(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
i just read about this man.... his courage is extraordinary.... i salute him... Khalid Abdul Muhammad.... he made good points... he spoke for the black race... and the end his own fellow Muslims tried to kill him... what a world... God help us all

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People by Wilgrea7(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Loj.... i can see you viewing this thread... please drop a thought concerning the OP.. its been long since we've seen you on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wilgrea7:
Loj.... i can see you viewing this thread... please drop a thought concerning the OP.. its been long since we've seen you on nairaland
Hello dear Wilgrea7,

I am on nairaland almost every day and several time a day. When I feel like commenting I do, but most of the time I just observe and read. I do not know yet about the OP, thats why I decided to read on him first, watch some other videos before I air an informed opinion.

But it is my pleasure that you invited me to do so. I will most definitely give my own opinion, as soon as, I have read enough to make a worthy contribution.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Loj I greet you oh,
Re: Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
stephenmorris:
Loj I greet you oh,
Hello dear Stephen, long time oo. How far?
Re: Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People by hopefulLandlord: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
I've always said that nothing concerns a Nigerian with what (allegedly) happened to a barbaric tribe in Northern Palestine millennia ago, Nothing, absolutely nothing

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People by birdman(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I've always said that nothing concerns a Nigerian with what (allegedly) happened to a barbaric tribe in Northern Palestine millennia ago, Nothing, absolutely nothing

Lets follow your logic brother.The automotive was invented by american - Ford. Why are you making use of it in Nigeria? What of the cellphone you hold, the pain medication you use, etc.

My point? Wisdom, knowledge and understanding are the three legs on which success stands. It is not black, white, yellow. Wisdom is wisdom regardless of who discovered it. If Jesus is the Son of God, it doesnt matter who discovered the fact first. Or where it was discovered
Re: Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People by birdman(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
Wilgrea7:
i just read about this man.... his courage is extraordinary.... i salute him... Khalid Abdul Muhammad.... he made good points... he spoke for the black race... and the end his own fellow Muslims tried to kill him... what a world... God help us all

Don't allow smooth talkers to confuse you, by their fruits you know them - the guy talks of things he cant prove or disprove. I was intrigued about his split from Farrakhan, and I believe this man's unbridled anger led to his untimely death. It is unfortunate, because his passion could have been used to good effect, but for that anger.
Re: Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People by Wilgrea7(m): 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
birdman:

Don't allow smooth talkers to confuse you, by their fruits you know them - the guy talks of things he cant prove or disprove. I was intrigued about his split from Farrakhan, and I believe this man's unbridled anger led to his untimely death. It is unfortunate, because his passion could have been used to good effect, but for that anger.

although i don't yet agree with the man 100%, i agree with few of his points... i believe he was killed because he spoke out for black people .... his statements didn't seem to support any religion... his first murder attempt was by a Muslim.... i get your point tho... thanks
Re: Jesus Christ Is NOT Coming Back To Save Black People by birdman(m): 4:41am On Apr 15, 2017
btw horus thanks for posting it. like wilgrea7, i disagree with several things khalid says (maybe more lol), but i will take thought provoking videos over bba etc anyday

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Thing Such As Luck, Does Luck Exist? / Effect Of Witch Pressing/solutions / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.