Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) (1494 Views)

How To Get Grammarly Premium Free 2017 New Trick / Get Paid Online Via Payoneer... Sign Up And Get $25 Bonus! Rush Now!!! / How To Drive Traffic To Your Site For Free 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by GoodyOG: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Are a blogger, a freelancer or an affiliate marketer,or an internet buyer, you always want to get your payment as easily as possible. But if you are from one of the Paypal unsupported countries like Nigeria and some other countries, it might be a bit difficult for you to get your payment. To get paid quickly, you can use Payoneer global payments service.

Payoneer makes it easier to get paid online. It is a New York based online payment solution that handles money transfer safely and securely to over 200 countries worldwide. It offers a Free Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® that can be used on MasterCard supported ATM booths.

What Is Payoneer?
payoneer is an industry-leading global payout platform that simplifies the world of commerce by removing limitations that typically surrounds international commerce.
As a payout company, Payoneer works just like Paypal. It started its journey under the membership of MSP (Member Service Provider) MasterCard.
It gives you and I the opportunity to possess a free MasterCard (Debit Card) which is accepted worldwide for payments & transactions.
Payoneer came into being in 2005 and has its headquarter in New York. Its reliability as a payment platform has made it popular around the world as it is used in almost 200 countries.
In this guide, I will explain how you can obtain this card in Nigeria in order to receive online payment.
I will put this down in a step by step process so that you can quickly take action.

Why We Need Payoneer Master Card.

As a Nigerian, you must be well aware of the restriction PayPal has placed on Nigeria. This has seriously handicapped Nigerians who are willing to carry out online transactions with other countries.
For example, you may have a product to sell but because you lack PayPal it becomes difficult for you to receive payment.
Or perhaps you need to get the latest WordPress theme, however, the inability to have a pay pal account makes it difficult to make online purchases.
These are some of the problems that Nigerian face and a major reason why you need to obtain the card.
You need the card because it allows Nigerians to make purchases online as well as to receive payment from other countries. The best part of it is that you can easily register for one and make money in the process.

HOW TO OF GET YOUR PAYONEER CARD FOR FREE

Step#1. Visit Their Website and Sign up HERE
Image result for payoneer
Step #2 Fill in Your Personal Detail(first name,last name,email and date of birth)

Step #3 Fill in Your Contact Detail
Where your address is required ensure you put in the correct address. Filling in an incorrect address will make you misplace the card as the card won’t be delivered to you.Make sure you input your correct address and your street postal code.For Nigerians,Click Here to locate the postal code for your state postal code.

Step #4 Fill in Your Security Detail
In this section you would be requested to fill in your password, ensure you use letters and numbers in order to make the password strong. If you fail to use them, you will be unable to conclude the registration

Step #5 Fill in The Almost Done Section
In this section you’ll be requested to provide an ID card. You can use a passport, a national ID or drivers license. Just input the number of your card into the space provided.

After filling in the ID details you will need to tick the box as shown below.

After this you can click the submit button.

Step #6: Check Your Mail
You would receive a mail requesting you to click order confirmation. Click on the link and wait for about 15 minutes. After 15 Minutes, you would receive another message approving your request.

So this is it.If you follow the steps above you will get your mastercard within two weeks.I registered on January 7,2017 and my card got delivered on January 25,2017.Below is a prove of my card that got delivered.

KINDLY CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET TO REGISTER FOR THE MASTER CARD FOR FREE
http://www.goodiestechs.tk/2017/02/how-to-get-free-payoneer-mastercard.html

1 Like

Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by oswaggiee(m): 3:53am On Feb 03, 2017
BaBa they dont just give out 25$, they have terms and conditions for that liike u must have used a certain amount within a period of time
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by GoodyOG: 7:04am On Feb 03, 2017
oswaggiee:
BaBa they dont just give out 25$, they have terms and conditions for that liike u must have used a certain amount within a period of time

i understand what you are saying but this is for others to get the card first...
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by Rosemary216(f): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Dose payooner no gree deliver my cards! Don tire 4dem sef!
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by oswaggiee(m): 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
GoodyOG:

i understand what you are saying but this is for others to get the card first...

Then why did u nw add 25$ bonus?
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by oswaggiee(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rosemary216:

Lol, they wuld av deliverd it, did u use p.o box,or nrml ause address or post office address
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by oswaggiee(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rosemary216:
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by Rosemary216(f): 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
oswaggiee:

Lol, they wuld av deliverd it, did u use p.o box,or nrml ause address or post office address
i used house add nd included my fone num incase d prsn cudnt locate d plc..
D post offic here z very far i dunno d add sef
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by GoodyOG: 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rosemary216:

make sute you put your correct address and state postal code
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by Rosemary216(f): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
GoodyOG:

make sure you put your correct address and state postal code
yeah... I did
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by oswaggiee(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rosemary216:
i used house add nd included my fone num incase d prsn cudnt locate d plc..
D post offic here z very far i dunno d add sef
If its that u use ur ause add to recieve mails frequently u can use it buh if nt,
They wil deliver it to d closest post office that covers ur area
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by kinglekiss(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
i have open payooner bfor but i drop some wrong information..is it possible to open another payooner..
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by kinglekiss(m): 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
GoodyOG:
Are a blogger, a freelancer or an affiliate marketer,or an internet buyer, you always want to get your payment as easily as possible. But if you are from one of the Paypal unsupported countries like Nigeria and some other countries, it might be a bit difficult for you to get your payment. To get paid quickly, you can use Payoneer global payments service.

Payoneer makes it easier to get paid online. It is a New York based online payment solution that handles money transfer safely and securely to over 200 countries worldwide. It offers a Free Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® that can be used on MasterCard supported ATM booths.

What Is Payoneer?
payoneer is an industry-leading global payout platform that simplifies the world of commerce by removing limitations that typically surrounds international commerce.
As a payout company, Payoneer works just like Paypal. It started its journey under the membership of MSP (Member Service Provider) MasterCard.
It gives you and I the opportunity to possess a free MasterCard (Debit Card) which is accepted worldwide for payments & transactions.
Payoneer came into being in 2005 and has its headquarter in New York. Its reliability as a payment platform has made it popular around the world as it is used in almost 200 countries.
In this guide, I will explain how you can obtain this card in Nigeria in order to receive online payment.
I will put this down in a step by step process so that you can quickly take action.

Why We Need Payoneer Master Card.

As a Nigerian, you must be well aware of the restriction PayPal has placed on Nigeria. This has seriously handicapped Nigerians who are willing to carry out online transactions with other countries.
For example, you may have a product to sell but because you lack PayPal it becomes difficult for you to receive payment.
Or perhaps you need to get the latest WordPress theme, however, the inability to have a pay pal account makes it difficult to make online purchases.
These are some of the problems that Nigerian face and a major reason why you need to obtain the card.
You need the card because it allows Nigerians to make purchases online as well as to receive payment from other countries. The best part of it is that you can easily register for one and make money in the process.

HOW TO OF GET YOUR PAYONEER CARD FOR FREE

Step#1. Visit Their Website and Sign up HERE
Image result for payoneer
Step #2 Fill in Your Personal Detail(first name,last name,email and date of birth)

Step #3 Fill in Your Contact Detail
Where your address is required ensure you put in the correct address. Filling in an incorrect address will make you misplace the card as the card won’t be delivered to you.Make sure you input your correct address and your street postal code.For Nigerians,Click Here to locate the postal code for your state postal code.

Step #4 Fill in Your Security Detail
In this section you would be requested to fill in your password, ensure you use letters and numbers in order to make the password strong. If you fail to use them, you will be unable to conclude the registration

Step #5 Fill in The Almost Done Section
In this section you’ll be requested to provide an ID card. You can use a passport, a national ID or drivers license. Just input the number of your card into the space provided.

After filling in the ID details you will need to tick the box as shown below.

After this you can click the submit button.

Step #6: Check Your Mail
You would receive a mail requesting you to click order confirmation. Click on the link and wait for about 15 minutes. After 15 Minutes, you would receive another message approving your request.

So this is it.If you follow the steps above you will get your mastercard within two weeks.I registered on January 7,2017 and my card got delivered on January 25,2017.Below is a prove of my card that got delivered.

KINDLY CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET TO REGISTER FOR THE MASTER CARD FOR FREE
http://www.goodiestechs.tk/2017/02/how-to-get-free-payoneer-mastercard.html
i have open payooner bfor but i drop some wrong information..is it possible to open another payooner..
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by GoodyOG: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2017
kinglekiss:

ya...just change the email and use another one.
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by Rosemary216(f): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2017
oswaggiee:

If its that u use ur ause add to recieve mails frequently u can use it buh if nt,
They wil deliver it to d closest post office that covers ur area
ok den.. Dat 1 don go!
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by shiffynaani(m): 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Can I Use My State Postal Code Sir.Hope It Will Not Be Too Difficult For Them To Locate My House Address
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by GoodyOG: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
shiffynaani:
Can I Use My State Postal Code Sir.Hope It Will Not Be Too Difficult For Them To Locate My House Address

yes.....use your state postsl code sn your correct address
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by shiffynaani(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
GoodyOG:

yes.....use your state postsl code sn your correct address
thanks
Re: See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) by YasarAli: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
thank you for this great put up.
you can also follow up this blog for Payoneer MasterCard guides.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Approved Nigerian Adsense For Sale / Learn New Steps To Create A High Quality Content And SEO Friendly Article / Pls Which Naria Card Work With Facebook Page Boosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.