Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

How To Drive Traffic To Your Site For Free 2017 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Drive Traffic To Your Site For Free 2017 (412 Views)

How To Get Grammarly Premium Free 2017 New Trick / How To Get 1,000,000 Youtube Subscribers For Free 2017 / See How To Get Your Payoneer Master Card Free With $25 Bonus All Free(2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Traffic To Your Site For Free 2017 by Hitechgist(m): 2:22am On Mar 04, 2017
How to Drive Traffic to Your Site for Free 2017 Although that is a unfastened technique of driving visitors to your website, it is a completely effective technique through the years.

The trouble is you don't see consequences straight away... You spot results over time. And that's in which people get discouraged. They post 10 articles to more than one article directories and they're like 'what the heck is happening? I'm now not rich yet? This technique is crap!'

The aspect is it is a way that pays big dividends over the lengthy haul. By the time you've written tonnes of articles, they begin to pile up and the search engines begin to bring up your pages in search results.

You begin to see a steady float of site visitors on your web page because your articles will come up on the pinnacle of the serps (the use of search engine optimization techniques). This is what engines like google love. They love correct pleasant content material; content material that offers people useful records; content that offers solutions to human beings's issues.

Your article might be submitted to hundreds of article directories, posted on other humans's blogs as a guest blogger, or placed on your own weblog.

Out of most of these i prefer articles on my blog for the subsequent motives:

1)list constructing

That is very useful, particularly if you are an affiliate promoting different human beings's services and products. All you want is to direct human beings to an decide-in web page via a link you ask them to click on on.

And there are things which you want to do to inspire people to opt in like giving free ebook or video schooling in the event that they pick to depart their e-mail deal with.

2)search engine friendly

Engines like google love blogs. That is because they may be sources of information. However this will most effective paintings well for you when you have valuable content material, now not simply keyword-packed low-excellent articles due to the fact the engines like google usually tweak their algorithm to clear out the chaff.

And to make your publish seem on the pinnacle of search engine seek results, you could need to study seo techniques too

Submitting articles to article directories

This additionally has its personal advantages. As an example in case you submit your articles to a listing that ranks high and receives lots of visitors, then you're going to get masses of traffic for your website online too. That is the cause why i like ezinearticles. Google loves ezinearticles. The website online receives up to at least one million traffic according to month. That is huge!

So filing your articles to ezinearticles can be a supply of proper visitors on your website too, specially if you have a nicely written useful resource container that makes your readers go to your website.

I hope you loved this article. Cross in advance and start writing articles right now.www.hitechgist.com

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Build This Website-then Call Me Now / I Wanna Create An Entertainment Blog Using Joomla / Verified Uk Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.