Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Start An E-book Business Today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Start An E-book Business Today (1490 Views)

I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast / Free E-book On How To Begin Your Bitcoin Money Making Business For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start An E-book Business Today by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 03, 2017
Goodday Everyone!

Have you tried selling an e-book? And seen how profitable it was? Maybe you should try it out today.

If you have any money and you want to start an investment,use a little of it and invest in e-book and see how it goes.

My Aim For This Topic :
You can make money at home and one of legitimate ways a nigerian can make money online.

With just your phone been online, you're good to go.

Don't think selling e-books is not profitable, it's really profitable based on experience so far.

How To Get Started :
In other to profit unlimitedly from your e-books you need to know much about facebook targeting and the ads manager too.

You'll need to spend on facebook ads to make money from sales.

$5 a day is good anyway.

I Want To Help You Out :
Actually selling an e-book alone and budgeting the amount for sales is often costly and can't be afforded by an average person.

In other to make enough gain, you should be budgeting around N20k , yeap especially this dollar hike.

But there's a way out and you could make profits selling an e-book spending less.

What's Next :
We've actually created a team and still creating.
In this team, what we do is to budget a certain money for facebook ads.

Then we'll choose like Just 20 persons to contribute small part of the money untill it's complete.

We'll run the ad and promote an e-book. The income that was earned will be shared among the 20 contributors.

Example : N34k is needed now to run a facebook ads probably advertise an e-book.

So we choose just 17 people to contribute N2k each.
After the contribution, we'll get the total amount needed.

Then the next step is to promote the e-book. After the promotion you'll realize you'll earn upto N30k plus per each contributor.

So, we do it together and earn together.

The e-books sold are provided by the admin on many interesting niches.

Do You Already Have The Money:
Do you already have enough money to start promoting e-books on facebook ads today then its also a good news.

You don't also have to worry writing or making an e-book.

I have many kinds of e-book written by me. We can promote one of them and you would actually see how profitable it is.

The Advantage:
You don't really need to spend much promoting an e-book online.

When multiple persons contribute little amounts, we'll get enough money, then run the ad and share the profits.

Our ad often runs One week. So after One week profits are shared equally.

You can contribute N2k to run an ad and you eventually get a share of N30k. Sounds good!

So, it's like working in a team together! And nothing more!

One person can't do it alone, we do it as a team and smile later.

We have an ongoing business ,because we've already ended the 1st phase and yet another one now.

Drop Your Whatsapp Number And You'll Become Part Of Us.

You Are Not On Whatsapp? Join Our Online Facebook Group
: https://mobile./1029255350512541?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9732649728

Don't waste your hard earned money on ponzi shemes ,engage in real online business and see the result.

We wish you success and nothing more!
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2017
E-book Business Is Profitable.
Join Us Today!
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2017
Hmmmmm. Convince me please. 08139103446
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by darlingjoylyn(f): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Accept my name on the gruop online dirty jobz! Waiting for you please
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by darlingjoylyn(f): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
lady2lady:
Goodday Everyone!

Have you tried selling an e-book? And seen how profitable it was? Maybe you should try it out today.

If you have any money and you want to start an investment,use a little of it and invest in e-book and see how it goes.

My Aim For This Topic :
You can make money at home and one of legitimate ways a nigerian can make money online.

Don't think selling e-books is not profitable, it's really profitable based on experience so far.

How To Get Started :
In other to profit unlimitedly from your e-books you need to know much about facebook targeting and the ads manager too.

$5 a day is good anyway.

I Want To Help You Out :
Actually selling an e-book alone and budgeting the amount for sales is often costly and can't be afforded by an average person.

In other to make enough gain, you should be budgeting around N20k , yeap especially this dollar hike.

But there's a way out and you could make profits selling an e-book spending less.

What's Next :

Then we'll choose like Just 20 persons to contribute small part of the money untill it's complete.

We'll run the ad and promote an e-book. The income that was earned will be shared among the 20 contributors.

Example : N34k is needed now to run a facebook ads probably advertise an e-book.

Then the next step is to promote the e-book. After the promotion you'll realize you'll earn upto N30k plus per each contributor.

Do you already have enough money to start promoting e-books on facebook ads today then its also a good news.

I have many kinds of e-book written by me. We can promote one of them and you would actually see how profitable it is.

The Advantage:

When multiple persons contribute little amounts, we'll get enough money, then run the ad and share the profits.

You can contribute N2k to run an ad and you eventually get a share of N30k. Sounds good!

We have an ongoing business ,because we've already ended the 1st phase and yet another one now.

Don't waste your hard earned money on ponzi shemes ,engage in real online business and see the result.

Re: Start An E-book Business Today by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
darlingjoylyn:
Accept my name on the gruop online dirty jobz! Waiting for you please
Sorry for the delay!
I think i've approved you.

Take Kia!
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
MasterRahl:
Hmmmmm. Convince me please. 08139103446
Okay.
You'll be added.

But what other convictions do you need?
The above explaination pretty did it.

Take kia!

1 Like

Re: Start An E-book Business Today by Ridbreezy: 12:02am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2017
Anyone Else?
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by eboniest(f): 7:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Add me up
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by orizon(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2017
09030141814,guess dis s beta Dan get help ph

1 Like

Re: Start An E-book Business Today by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2017
orizon:
09030141814,guess dis s beta Dan get help ph
It's actually better.

And your PH & GH is extremely risky.
Lost 100k last year, buying bitcoins .. Mtcheww.

Will Add You.

1 Like

Re: Start An E-book Business Today by Darkkarma: 8:50am On Feb 04, 2017
Not a bad idea, Im willing to be a contributor. sent a request to join the group.
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by dotman27: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2017
Darkkarma:
Not a bad idea, Im willing to be a contributor. sent a request to join the group.
Alright! Approved!
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by darlingjoylyn(f): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2017
And I wil also add here that,lets all put heads together to make it work! Collectively we can get something out of this!

No greed!

Anyone with any other useful info such as this or idea should bring it to the table too!
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Exactly ..
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by budosky(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
lady2lady:
Exactly ..

Babe what's up?

I think this is cool... Add me up... My number is on ma profile.
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
lady2lady:
Okay.
You'll be added.

But what other convictions do you need?
The above explaination pretty did it.

Take kia!
Sorry about the misunderstanding earlier this morning. I'll give it a try. Add me up again...08139103446
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by lovediehatelive(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
lady2lady:
Exactly ..
hi please is this offer still on? Are you making money with it? Thank you
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by lovediehatelive(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
lady2lady:
Goodday Everyone!

My Aim For This Topic :

How To Get Started :

$5 a day is good anyway.

I Want To Help You Out :

What's Next :

The Advantage:

scam! She/he scammed everyone that participated! grin grin

Re: Start An E-book Business Today by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 21, 2017
lovediehatelive:
scam! She/he scammed everyone that participated! grin grin
My Dear, I didn't scam anyone! The truth is, the money was used for Facebook ads as discussed, but the people we got from there didnt do me well, like they didn't give in at all and was wondering why they would drop their digits on Facebook since they know they wont be able to participate.

That was what happened, even the participators, saw the fb ad, They were even added in the same whatsapp group those that dropped their digits on fb were added to, so as to know who that agreed to pay for the information I passed on on fb ads.

I didnt scam anyone my dear!
Re: Start An E-book Business Today by lovediehatelive(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
lady2lady:
My Dear, I didn't scam anyone! The truth is, the money was used for Facebook ads as discussed, but the people we got from there didnt do me well, like they didn't give in at all and was wondering why they would drop their digits on Facebook since they know they wont be able to participate.

That was what happened, even the participators, saw the fb ad, They were even added in the same whatsapp group those that dropped their digits on fb were added to, so as to know who that agreed to pay for the information I passed on on fb ads.

I didnt scam anyone my dear!

Lol... You kept quiet for over a month after they have paid, but you were disturbing them every seconds before payment...

Lol

Re: Start An E-book Business Today by tectonotimes: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2017
lady2lady:
Goodday Everyone!

My Aim For This Topic :

How To Get Started :

$5 a day is good anyway.

I Want To Help You Out :

What's Next :

The Advantage:

A click on the second link on my signature will tell you the best method of marketing e-books.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Uber Business In Ilorin (urgent Advice Needed) / Sunshine City Estate, Uyo Akwa Ibom / Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.