Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar (13221 Views)

Teachers In Abia Clean Up Schools Before Resumption (Photos) / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by ffada(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2017
DSS u are on ur own o..
when a deity becomes insolent, its worshipers will abandon it at the crossroad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by united25(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Nigeria security agencies are full of lies especially the so called DSS angryNigeria security agencies are full of lies especially the so called DSS

1 Like

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by TheABOMINATION: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2017
Can you imagine, flogging teachers in front of their student. Lol

1 Like

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by passyhansome(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2017
I give up on Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 03, 2017
I feel sorry for the daughter of the DSS official who invited her mom to come and take revenge on her behalf.

So, DSS operative-mother has just taught the daughter an important lesson. She is untouchable. She cannot be subject to the rules that other mere mortals are subject to. She is a proud daughter of the soil.She is not a mere mortal.

Such a girl is going to come to a bad end. She is going to learn about life the hard way.If you cannot learn why you should be humble....then you are going to get into trouble , big trouble, later on. And Mommy won't be there to save you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 03, 2017
Army go wipe your yansh u go dey look like donkey,police and DSS dey do their own....
It's time to fight for freedom,its time to fight for liberty.....

Abeg anybody wey sabi here helep me complete d song....

The way law enforcement and security officials are oppressing innocent civilians is becoming worrisome,ur child was sent to school not only to face d rigours of academics but discipline.

We need guns right in this country,any man with a gun is always respected.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by SalomonKane: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2017
Investigations must be carried out to know the authenticity of this story. Clearly, I believe the DSS is lying here.

Let panel of inquiry be set up to determine who's lying and who is not.

But flogging a teacher in front of students isn't nice at all.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by Saammiee(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2017
such stupidity...such misuse of power..the woman, her husband, her daughter, the useless officials she called, the cow that gave her employment are all fools and won't last long.,.

and some persons won't support the protest

3 Likes

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by fsb(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2017
And then some government official will appear on tv and be wondering why Nigerians are emmigrating. Everyone is oppressing the common man from the military to the police, armed robbers, politicians and now DSS.

God dey!

1 Like

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by K9Uneet(m): 7:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Hades2016:
baby you set oooooo grin

Boy, why you dey lie like this naa?
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by tobiasbeecher: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2017
Buhari regime is full of impunity and disregard for human right, hence all the security agencies under his watch now behave as outlaws. How did we get to this abysmal level? Everyday we will be inuandated by tales of security agents beating up civilians. Nobody cares about repercussion for their action just because the body language of their principal is tilted towards lawlessness and abuse of human rights and rule of law. This government is the worst government in the history of Nigeria in all ramifications - be it in the disregard for court judgements, unlawful invasion and arrest, shielding of corrupt officials, killing of unarmed protesters, suppressing of dissenting voices, clueslesss ministers, moribund economic policies and so on. God deliver us from this wicked and useless govt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by Joe4lv(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Children raised up without discipline are the reason Nigeria is the way it is now.

There were bullets holes on the gate and yet DSS is lying on the obvious. This is what you get when a tyrant that don't respect the rule of law presides over a nation.

Please expel that child from the school so that the mum will sit at home and teach her child.

FYI,we cool headed men of today are responsible cos flogging corrected our malfunctioning brains when were kids.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by MakeADifference: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2017
And we must not protest?

Abominations upon abomination.

1. Shot at school

2. Beat teachers for correcting their wayward, terrorism induced children

3. Beat teachers in front of pupils! It is only a mad devil that does that

4. Emotionally traumatised hundreds of learners

I don't see why DSS should not be classified as a "terrorist organisation" after the Apostle Suleiman attack and this school attack.

Where does this people get off? Femi Falana please helllllllppppppppppplllllllllllllpppppplpppp.

Or better, Almighty God, please deliver us. Amen.

1 Like

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by Hades2016(m): 7:36am On Feb 03, 2017
K9Uneet:

Boy, why you dey lie like this naa?
LOL .. seriously ma true I da oooo ....
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by MakeADifference: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2017
The words of the elder. Gbosa!

ffada:
DSS u are on ur own o..
when a deity becomes insolent, its worshipers will abandon it at the crossroad
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2017
Just imagine what the director is saying,all this rubbish happens cos their Oga support it, they go Scot free cos their Oga won't do anything, other than covering them up.

what do you expect? they will continue to do it and someone will have the guts to tell pray for Nigeria or Nigeria go better...

I sorry for all of us that is living inside this zoo.
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by dayold: 7:44am On Feb 03, 2017
the animal farm called Nigeria.
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by ebaye27: 7:49am On Feb 03, 2017
These DSS people are illiterate is it wrong for a teacher to discipline the students. This nonsense must stop. The principal should suspend the student. Is because of this act that our children become wayward.
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by persius555(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2017
When did the DSS start responding to civilian distress call. The spokesperson did a very poor job trying to defend his colleagues.

1 Like

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by columbus007(m): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2017
lirusehn:
undecided
cheesy so happy for all the lost fuvcks cheesy
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by enlady(f): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2017
You are on point. I remember APC supporters claimed GEJ had turned the DSS into a mushroom agency during the last regime. What could be worse than this? The DSS had no business going there in the first place. The police is better suited for this.
tobiasbeecher:
Buhari regime is full of impunity and disregard for human right, hence all the security agencies under his watch now behave as outlaws. How did we get to this abysmal level? Everyday we will be inuandated by tales of security agents beating up civilians. Nobody cares about repercussion for their action just because the body language of their principal is tilted towards lawlessness and abuse of human rights and rule of law. This government is the worst government in the history of Nigeria in all ramifications - be it in the disregard for court judgements, unlawful invasion and arrest, shielding of corrupt officials, killing of unarmed protesters, suppressing of dissenting voices, clueslesss ministers, moribund economic policies and so on. God deliver us from this wicked and useless govt
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by Mobsync(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2017
Before anything else is done, the concerned student should be severely punished and expelled. Her name should also be forwarded to the state ministry of education so she can never be admitted into any government school in the state. Private schools in the state should also be informed so they can know who they're dealing with if she ever goes to their school for admission.
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 03, 2017
DSS folks and thug life, bunch of incompetent folks. i cant imagine the secret service in united states degrading itself to this level.
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by Qmerit(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2017
dedons:
And their Boss is even defending their stupidity.

May it never be well with Bullharry and his supporters.

Hit like to agree.

Good morning broda, i don't think this is about PMB. It is about over zealous security personnel and a spoilt daughter and naughty parents.
in my view though.
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by lirusehn(m): 8:16am On Feb 03, 2017
columbus007:
cheesy so happy for all the lost fuvcks cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by kokkubabboni421(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2017
NetBizguy:
There was a country!
there was really a country
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by carzola(m): 8:44am On Feb 03, 2017
When we have a military president
Why wouldn't the brutality reach its peak.
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by Amalision: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2017
This people that feel that can molest other physically, it is spiritual punishment that will be good for them. if you punish me unnaturally, I will report u to any shrine in Naija and u will suffer the punishment spiritually which will reciprocate physically. Bleep DSS and anybody who wanna support then
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by slap1(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2017
DSS is now stooping lower than NURTW touts under Bubu.
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by DesignAssasin(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2017
One of the teachers said and I quote They beat me with my own cane in the presence of my students.

And the beaten students will be like see your catfish mouth when crying.
Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by Bahddo(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2017
That's how parents, especially mothers, spoil their children and raise more problem for the society. The spoilt brat already believes she's too big to ever be wrong or get punished, and that the world revolves around her feelings.

Reality would hit her someday, and there would be no mommy or daddy to save her when karma comes knocking.

1 Like

Re: DSS Beats Unity School Teachers In Calabar by fujirice: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2017
But DSS Director, Duke , said , “ It was not true that they used guns. What happened was that there was a mistaken identity somewhere. Our people responded to a call from them and on getting there , a group of hoodlums that had earlier gone there took to their heels.

“ Meanwhile, a parent had gone to the school to complain that her daughter was beaten up by a teacher . She ( the parent) was mistaken to be among the hoodlums and some teachers from the school pounced on her. They even attacked a DSS official . I have complained to the school authorities to take administrative action against what they did to a member of my staff. ”

My gawd!!! People can lie on this part of the world.
I hope the DSS knows that the identity of the student in question is still intact....lol!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2012/2013 University Of Uyo Admission List Out / Photos That Can Only Be Described As “I Won’t Believe It Until I See It” / PTDF Shortlist Successful Candidates for 2017/2018 scholarship campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.