Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,601 members, 7,847,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Get In Here, Guys! This App Is Here To Help Improve Your Pussy-eating Game - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Get In Here, Guys! This App Is Here To Help Improve Your Pussy-eating Game (904 Views)

"I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics) / PHOTOS!! Yahoo Boy Who Have Phd In Pussy Eating.. / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here, Guys! This App Is Here To Help Improve Your Pussy-eating Game by Naijahotloaded(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2017
Contrary to what most men think, many are shit when it comes to cunnilingus and they need to watch and learn from this clip.

Some spend hours doing nothing but the wrong thing with their tongues and just salivate all over their woman’s vagina without giving her that mind-blowing pleasure.

Now a new app, Lickster is here to train y’all on just how to go about the licking and eating business right. That way, you’re not stuck with a sexually frustrated woman, as we all know a large percentage of women cannot orgasm through penetration alone.

Watch video to know how to use the app here...http://naijahotloaded.com/2017/02/03/get-in-here-guys-this-app-is-here-to-help-improve-your-pussy-eating-game/

Re: Get In Here, Guys! This App Is Here To Help Improve Your Pussy-eating Game by Blessed16(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2017
where is the video, Mr pussy eater

(1) (Reply)

I Died And Woke Up Few Minutes Later In France – Actor, Ayo Badmus / Flavour Steps Out With One Of His Daughters, Sophia / All Smiles As His Mum Sees Him Perform For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.