Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy (9450 Views)

LOL! Tuface Is Afraid Of Being Caught By Annie / Innocent Idibia "Tuface" Is The Most Respected Nigerian" / Tuface Is Empty Then P Square, Banky W And Dbanj Are …? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2009
May be you should invest in educating Nigerian women instead of calling them parasites. Whats up with the men who abuse and take advantage of these women knowing full well there is something lacking upstairs?. Is that a noteworthy behavior from your menfolk?

Anyone can bring a proposition to you, Its left for you to agree or disagree.
A guy can come to you like I want to screw you and all your friends on the same bed, Its left to you to use your senses and for the sake of your dignity decline.

But when Naija women throw their dignity to the wind just because they are too lazy to work and would rather leech and get on his payroll.

When God created them, he gave them the ability to think and make money for themselves, rather they would spread their legs for a man with the hope of making a living from their kitten.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by bigrod1: 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
[size=24pt]
aysometin:

Very 'Fertile' and 'generous' young man

Very silly and foolish young girls

correct talk
[/size]
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by AloyEmeka6: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2009
tpia.:

are all his baby mamas from Lagos?

he wan buy land there?
Yes, he has a knack for Yoruba women. There is something in their toto that fuels his adrenaline.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
^^ na land dey their toto?

Since you say you're in the same situation maybe you can give us some leads.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2009
When God created them, he gave them the ability to think and make money for themselves, rather they would spread their legs for a man with the hope of making a living from their kitten.

I wrote puss*y not kitten
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by sjeezy8: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2009
michelin89:

Is Annie yoruba?

FL Gators:

My yoruba classmate bears the same name grin

all Macaulays in Nigeria are yoruba, unless she/her family changed surnames to associate themselves with the Macaulay family  wink grin
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by ToToChoper: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2009
Haba----ordinal ranking of TOTO based on one’s ethnic  tie too?----- grin!
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2009
Outstrip:

Contrary to what you think he has no right. It is not only about him but the children also. You seem to think that money should excuse his flagrant behavior. We are not talking about him misusing his money by buying multiple cars and bling bling then we can say he has the right afterall it is his money. There are human beings involved. Their mothers are not very bright and their father, well, he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer either. Having money is not as excuse for bad behavior

are you insinuating that he is NOT a great father?! on what ground, if i may ask?
- is having many baby mamas bad for the kids?
- are ¨not bright¨ people(in your words) not allowed to have kids?
- are you saying that having multiple baby mamas is a bad behavior?

its all about if can he handle it. if he has all the time to be with all of them a certain amount of time per week AND show the children the care they need then i would say that he is a great dad. better have a hard working dad that is not often there but provides for the kids than no dad at all.

this baby mama is happy with the arrangement she has with him, call her stupid if you want but, i guess, if she is satisfied then who are we to ask her to change her living arrangement. some of you might think that marriage is the key, others dont.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 05, 2009
are you saying that having multiple baby mamas is a bad behavior?

Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by TheSeeker(m): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

are you insinuating that he is NOT a great father?! on what ground, if i may ask?

its all about if can he handle it. if he has all the time to be with all of them a certain amount of time per week AND show the children the care they need then i would say that he is a great dad. better have a hard working dad that is not often there but provides for the kids than no dad at all.

this baby mama is happy with the arrangement she has with him, call her silly if you want but, i guess, if she is satisfied then who are we to ask her to change her living arrangement. some of you might think that marriage is the key, others dont.
Having baby mamas shouldn't be bad for the kids as long as he has the financial resources to take care of them. And whoever is saying they're not bright, should in fact, look at themselves in the mirror before making such derogatory comments. . . I believe these women aren't obtuse to know what is good enough for them.

Having multiple baby mamas may be bad in some sense of the word because as it is in the western world, people often look up to these celebs as role models but I can't say the same about Nigeria, not with the kind of exposure people have down there.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 05, 2009
sjeezy8:

all Macaulays in Nigeria are yoruba, unless she/her family changed surnames to associate themselves with the Macaulay family  wink grin
sjeezy, is this another one of your prank?
If not, can you plzzz give me the history behind the name and why it doesnt sound yoruba?
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 05, 2009
^^ the Macaulays are native to Lagos and descendants of Herbert Macauley, one of the people who fought for Nigeria's independence.

All Macauleys are from Lagos unless things have changed and yes, its an English name.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by bawomolo(m): 1:24am On Dec 05, 2009
ToToChoper:

Haba----ordinal ranking of TOTO based on one’s ethnic  tie too?----- grin!

lol@the combination of username and post.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 05, 2009
Thanks, tpia
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 05, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

this baby mama is happy with the arrangement she has with him, call her silly if you want but, i guess, if she is satisfied then who are we to ask her to change her living arrangement. some of you might think that marriage is the key, others dont.

I hope you are not expecting answers to these questions. I'll just shake my head in pity.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:08am On Dec 05, 2009
2face is a very busy man, i highly doubt he has all the time in the world to be Mr. Dad to nurture his kids and give them a good upbringing.
how many so far?
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 05, 2009
Can't you see he is not even as popular as he used to be? I don't know why some think his conduct hasn't affected his career at all. The guy is going down slowly. Soon soon that money nor go reach am again. He'll get married and have other kids and still impregnate other women outside wedlock.

That's what happens when an iliterate becomes rich overnight.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:17am On Dec 05, 2009
michelin89:

Can't you see he is not even as popular as he used to be? I don't know why some think his conduct hasn't affected his career at all. The guy is going down slowly. Soon soon that money nor go reach am again. He'll get married and have other kids and still impregnate other someone outside wedlock.

That's what happens when an iliterate becomes rich overnight.
LMFAO!! GBAM.
there are so many celebrities that have a rags to riches to rags again, story. lmfao!!
he better wise up.
he doesnt know what tomorrow will bring.
how does he know he one day might end up selling pure water with this his foolish behaviour?
these women are silly too. when the money stops flowing in, we will see then.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by mamagee3(f): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2009
Tubaba is a dipstick! angry
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^^^

yep

he dips his stick directly
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by mamagee3(f): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2009
oyb:

^^^^

yep

he dips his stick directly

Not that, dirt minded tout. grin grin
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by bigrod1: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2009
tuface will still have like 4 more kids b4 he gets married.u know dat most naija girls are stupid.these ones here critizing his numerous girls are no saints.they are not happy cos they never had such opportunity to suck his rod.naija babes needs to upgrade their brain.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by spikedcylinder: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

I understand perfectly well what you're driving at but seriously, he cannot be as good as fathering as his 24/7 daddy counterparts. He has to be an alien to be on deck 24/7 for his kids with 5 different women in 5 different homes.
Hence, he is stupid by not thinking of the welfare of his children before spreading his seeds so generously.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by eleshin(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2009
5 kids from 3 diff women ma.i share the problem of ethics,the only problem facing ethics from time immemorial is "who determine what is right or wrong"
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Outstrip(f): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2009
big rod:

tuface will still have like 4 more kids b4 he gets married.u know dat most naija girls are silly.these ones here critizing his numerous girls are no saints.they are not happy cos they never had such opportunity to suck his rod.naija babes needs to upgrade their brain.

while they are upgrading their brains why don't you upgrade your life. You sound so desperate. What is in Tuface that I should be commending these women for. Please be quiet. Too early for this.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by spikedcylinder: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
Outstrip:

while they are upgrading their brains why don't you upgrade your life. You sound so desperate. What is in Tuface that I should be commending these women for. Please be quiet. Too early for this.

You should get a retard alert ASAP, they are cheap. It should be able to ID them from a mile off.

You forgot your friend iykedare
?
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Outstrip(f): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
who is iykedare? And where can I buy that alert cause I seriously need it
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by spikedcylinder: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ah long story, he's a retard sha. cheesy
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Outstrip(f): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2009
Don't even bother. I have had my dose for the day. Maybe another day grin
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I understand perfectly well what you're driving at but seriously, he cannot be as good as fathering as his 24/7 daddy counterparts. He has to be an alien to be on deck 24/7 for his kids with 5 different women in 5 different homes.
Hence, he is silly by not thinking of the welfare of his children before spreading his seeds so generously.

yes that guy is a silly man but in no way can we sit here and say that he is a bad father (just because he has many baby mamas)
he is not going to be the greatest dad in the world because he wont have enough time to spend lots of time with them all but if he does spend quality time with them then a good father he is.
QUALITY is the key word here not QUANTITY.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 08, 2009
no way can we sit here and say that he is a bad father (just because he has many baby mamas)

I love your jokes!!! wink
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by rew112003(m): 5:29am On Dec 08, 2009
no bi small thing ooh make una leave the guy jo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Armanda Swartbooi, The Hottest Video Vixen In Africa. / Bill Gates Shows Off "Big Belly" As He Poses In New Photos / MTN Signs Wizkid As Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.