Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy (9458 Views)

LOL! Tuface Is Afraid Of Being Caught By Annie / Innocent Idibia "Tuface" Is The Most Respected Nigerian" / Tuface Is Empty Then P Square, Banky W And Dbanj Are …? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by sjeezy8: 2:05am On Dec 04, 2009
FL Gators:

I know right shocked shocked

@sjeezy
How many kids do you have out there?

Meeee none but i know you are probably part of Tufaces "yoruba harem" nothing but stupid gals mehn, I tell you.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

Meeee none but i know you are probably part of Tufaces "yoruba harem" nothing but stupid gals mehn, I tell you.
excuse me?
ori e bi ori bread to bo somi.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 04, 2009
@post
come on people, as long as he takes care of his children and give them the love and care that they need then who give a flying fukc if he has 3/4 or 10 baby mamas?!

better to have a baby daddy that takes care of his children than one who is married to a woman, has children with her and yet dont provide shit for the kids.

marriage is so over rated these days, all these people who says he should marry these girls. . . . for what?! they have an understanding and all the participant in the deal are ok with it. should they get married to please YOU GUYS?!

as if a married man cant cheat or leave a woman.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:17am On Dec 04, 2009
i love tuface no matter what.
but he is so stupid! angry
him and all of his women are stupid sef.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by sjeezy8: 2:19am On Dec 04, 2009
FL Gators:

excuse me?
ori e bi ori bread to bo somi.

lol jk
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:21am On Dec 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol jk
DAMN! i wonder what FL said to him to make him back up so far.
LMFAO!!
now THAT is hilarious
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 04, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

DAMN! i wonder what FL said to him to make him back up so far.
LMFAO!!
now THAT is hilarious

He didnt back up. He's being gentle.
Praise God!!!
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by bawomolo(m): 5:58am On Dec 04, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

@post
come on people, as long as he takes care of his children and give them the love and care that they need then who give a flying fukc if he has 3/4 or 10 baby mamas?!

better to have a baby daddy that takes care of his children than one who is married to a woman, has children with her and yet dont provide shit for the kids.

marriage is so over rated these days, all these people who says he should marry these girls. . . . for what?! they have an understanding and all the participant in the deal are ok with it. should they get married to please YOU GUYS?!

as if a married man cant cheat or leave a woman.

marriage may be overrated but that doesn't give a man the right to spread his seed like agric fertilizer.

tuface might need to use the gold circle condom he endorses (or maybe cheap 2nd rate condoms are the reason for the babies grin)
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 04, 2009
bawomolo:

marriage may be overrated but that doesn't give a man the right to spread his seed like agric fertilizer.

tuface might need to use the gold circle condom he endorses (or maybe cheap 2nd rate condoms are the reason for the babies grin)

sorry but this man has ALL THE RIGHTS to do what he pleases with his seeds and his women. if he wants to have children with 100women and spend all his money on them then let him do it.
who are we to dictate what a man can or cant do?(as long as its not something criminal or illegal)

as long as his lifestyle doesnt disturb YOUR life then you shouldnt even be talking about this dude. just buy his cd and be merry.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2009
Someone will have to explain why she has so many brothers and none of their mothers is her step mum.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2009
michelin89:

Someone will have to explain why she has so many brothers and none of their mothers is her step mum.
The woman prolly publicized his "wonderful" fatherhood to make the other baby mamas jealous. Some Yoruba women!!!
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 04, 2009
Is Annie yoruba?
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2009
not sure.

rephrased
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2009
she looked nothern to me.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 04, 2009
north Nigeria?

She looks either Igbo or yoruba
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2009
I used to watch flatmates and I always thought she was from the north. She beared Fatima and the name suit her.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Outstrip(f): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

sorry but this man has ALL THE RIGHTS to do what he pleases with his seeds and his women. if he wants to have children with 100women and spend all his money on them then let him do it.
who are we to dictate what a man can or cant do?(as long as its not something criminal or illegal)

as long as his lifestyle doesnt disturb YOUR life then you shouldnt even be talking about this dude. just buy his cd and be merry.

Contrary to what you think he has no right. It is not only about him but the children also. You seem to think that money should excuse his flagrant behavior. We are not talking about him misusing his money by buying multiple cars and bling bling then we can say he has the right afterall it is his money. There are human beings involved. Their mothers are not very bright and their father, well, he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer either. Having money is not as excuse for bad behavior
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 04, 2009
michelin89:

I used to watch flatmates and I always thought she was from the north. She beared Fatima and the name suit her.
My yoruba classmate bears the same name grin
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2009
igbo? yoruba? north?
ahhhhh who really knows what she is.

Outstrip:

Contrary to what you think he has no right. It is not only about him but the children also. You seem to think that money should excuse his flagrant behavior. We are not talking about him misusing his money by buying multiple cars and bling bling then we can say he has the right afterall it is his money. There are human beings involved. Their mothers are not very bright and their father, well, he is not the sharpest knife in the drawer either. Having money is not as excuse for bad behavior
GBAM!!!
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by dayokanu(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2009
Whats it with some women, Some are prepared to be baby momma number 29 as long as the money comes in.

or whats the excuse? How are the different from hookers? You screw a man who has 4 kids already by different women with the hope of getting on his monthly payroll.

Sounds like whoring to me. Can't they just have some dignity and get their ass up and find a job aside opening their legs
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2009
Wow, my bro is on a roll today
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by dayokanu(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2009
Its so annoying how some human beings God created without any disability would derive so much joy in being a parasite?
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2009
Outstrip:

thats cold - dumb and dumber
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by ifyalways(f): 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2009
Annie looks ugly and Unkempt in that pic. undecided
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by AloyEmeka6: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2009
dayokanu:

Whats it with some women, Some are prepared to be baby momma number 29 as long as the money comes in.

or whats the excuse? How are the different from hookers? You screw a man who has 4 kids already by different women with the hope of getting on his monthly payroll.

Sounds like whoring to me. Can't they just have some dignity and get their ass up and find a job aside opening their legs

May be you should invest in educating Nigerian women instead of calling them parasites. Whats up with the men who abuse and take advantage of these women knowing full well there is something lacking upstairs?. Is that a noteworthy behavior from your menfolk? undecided
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by jolly87(f): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2009
ABEG MAKE UNA NO CRTICISE THE GUY. cheesy, the ladies r stupid how can u have a child for someone nd u knw two other chics ve thiers u went on to produce anoda, all they want is his money, tuface go soon run dry.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
jolly87:

ABEG MAKE UNA NO CRTICISE THE GUY. cheesy, the ladies r stupid how can u have a child for someone nd u knw two other chics ve thiers u went on to produce anoda, all they want is his money, tuface go soon run dry.
all parties are guilty of being stupid.
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
Very 'Fertile' and 'generous' young man

Very stupid and foolish young girls
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by MrCrackles(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
aysometin:

Very stupid and foolish young girls
Sums it all up. . .
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by foyeks2001(f): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2009
hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by bawomolo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
aysometin:

Very stupid  and foolish young girls

close thread.  plays baby mama love
Re: Tuface Is A Wonderful Baby Daddy by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2009
are all his baby mamas from Lagos?

he wan buy land there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paid Artiste In 2018,pay Per Show, Wow See What Wizkid Gets / Tonto Finally Had Sex With Bobrisky To Slam Haters That Said He Is Cucumberless / Sara Baartman:-the Woman With The Biggest Backside In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.