Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

News: Meet The 14-year-old Young Achiever Who Will Be Studying Physics At The U - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / News: Meet The 14-year-old Young Achiever Who Will Be Studying Physics At The U (1246 Views)

Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos) / Meet Oluwatunmise Idowu, 14-year-old With An 'Electric Brain' / Guide To Studying Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News: Meet The 14-year-old Young Achiever Who Will Be Studying Physics At The U by 360gospelvibes: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2017
South African top academic achiever, Hjalmar Rall will be joining his older ones in undergraduate studies at the University of Pretoria. The 14-year-old will be studying BSc Physics in the hope of becoming a top South African scientist. According to Business-tech, Rall chooses to study Physics because it has been his passion for long and he believes that when one enjoys doing something, then such a person is bound to succeed as long as it’s not boring.
Rall is also reported to be one of the numerous South Africans willing to put in their part in making South Africa a better place. He said he would make an impact in South Africa as a scientist even as he plans to further his studies after his degree.

Congrats to the Kid!

Read More ON www.360gospelvibes.com

Re: News: Meet The 14-year-old Young Achiever Who Will Be Studying Physics At The U by Rhaspody(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2017
At that age I was crushing on one olosho with big backyard in my area

1 Like

Re: News: Meet The 14-year-old Young Achiever Who Will Be Studying Physics At The U by Kingkyle1(m): 9:40am On Feb 03, 2017
:
Rhaspody:
cheesy grin.Hediot
Re: News: Meet The 14-year-old Young Achiever Who Will Be Studying Physics At The U by femolacqua(m): 10:14am On Feb 03, 2017
Wish u good luck.
Re: News: Meet The 14-year-old Young Achiever Who Will Be Studying Physics At The U by oldfoolnigger(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rhaspody:
Three gbosas for u..odogwu!
Re: News: Meet The 14-year-old Young Achiever Who Will Be Studying Physics At The U by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
OK.
Re: News: Meet The 14-year-old Young Achiever Who Will Be Studying Physics At The U by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
I got admitted for microbiology at 14. but turned it down cos i wanted pharmacy.
Re: News: Meet The 14-year-old Young Achiever Who Will Be Studying Physics At The U by Mologi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rhaspody:

Nobody asked you what you were doing at 14...

but at 13....i was the one yanshing that olosho...
I don forget her name self... you it's been long...
Re: News: Meet The 14-year-old Young Achiever Who Will Be Studying Physics At The U by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
at that age sef, I don't know whether I knew wat was physics undecided

(1) (Reply)

Has Jamb Really Commenced 2017/2018 Registration? / Uniosun Direct Entry Aspirant 2017/2018. / If Your School Admissions List Is Not Yet Out, Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.