Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

How Obasanjo And Atiku Caused Rift Between Me And Offor, By Mbadinuju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obasanjo And Atiku Caused Rift Between Me And Offor, By Mbadinuju (591 Views)

Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Obasanjo And Atiku Caused Rift Between Me And Offor, By Mbadinuju by ngcompass: 2:44am On Dec 03, 2009
Chinwoke Mbadinuju, former governor of Anambra State between 1999 and 2003, speaks with TONY OKAFOR on politics of the South-East state and other partisan issues.

Why have you not been active politically for some years now?
It is not true that I have not been active in politics for years now. I’m lucky to have been in several professions. I began as a primary school teacher in Imo State, then later in life I rose to become an Associate Professor in New York State. Later, I became a journalist working in Daily Times as editor of Times International, later I joined the legal profession, and later still I became a politician by profession. I have often observed that when a person goes to the university and took degrees in Political Science / Government, and degrees in Law, ,as I did studying in various American and English universities, such a person obviously was preparing for a carrier in politics and government. I don’t mind if anyone who read another subject decides to venture into politics but we must ask that person if he has read any text book on politics and government, to make sure he is not a square peg in a round hole.

But some people say that academic qualifications alone cannot make a good politician and I agree, just like someone observed that not all who acquired degrees are educated. But for me, I didn’t just acquire degrees, I’m not only educated, I’m also learned with such working experiences in Daily Times as I said before, and served in the government of Jim Nwobodo, and in the government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari, apart from my private legal practice, and culminating in the governorship of Anambra State for four years.

Detail Story on;
http://www.compassnews.net/Ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=35367:how-obasanjo-and-atiku-caused-rift-between-me-and-offor-by-mbadinuju&catid=36:news&Itemid=702
http://www.compassnews.net/Ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=35367:how-obasanjo-and-atiku-caused-rift-between-me-and-offor-by-mbadinuju&catid=36:news&Itemid=702

(1) (Reply)

Do U Expect The President To Resign? / Why Is Nigeria's Presidency Shrouded In Secrecy? / Attention Kosovo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.