Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted (3756 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by sugarbelly4: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by sugarbelly4: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2017
on point

1 Like

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:46am On Feb 03, 2017
How time flies, two years ago it was FEBUHARI & now it's FAILEDBUHARI..

Governance is not easy at all - APC

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2017
Protesting is a way to vent, wail, express yourself and bla bla ........ but what Nigeria really needs is love. Until you people stop jungle justice, until you stop evading taxes, everyone including breadsellers, robbing, fraud etc, you do not deserve what you are protesting for.

Just imagine politicians protest their own because the citizens don't believe in them.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by harmless011: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Protesting is a way to vent, wail, express yourself and bla bla ........ but what Nigeria really needs is love. Until you people stop jungle justice, until you evading taxes, everyone including breadsellers, robbing, fraud etc, you do not deserve what you are protesting for.

Just imagine politicians protest their own because the citizens don't believe in them.
You end up saying nothing

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by TheRealGEJ: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2017
This is what happens to chest beater. We all know they have absolutely nothing to offer. Democracy is dead in naija, 2019 elections will really be funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2017
harmless011:

You end up saying nothing

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by auntysimbiat(f): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2017
hmmmm... ok then
Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Husten: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2017
So on point........ it is now or never #enoughisenough#
Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nbote(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Protesting is a way to vent, wail, express yourself and bla bla ........ but what Nigeria really needs is love. Until you people stop jungle justice, until you stop evading taxes, everyone including breadsellers, robbing, fraud etc, you do not deserve what you are protesting for.

It's because of hypocritical cowards like u dat dis country has stagnated for so long. Ur likes can neva ever in d history of ever have sense...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by hucienda: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2017
"The greatest tragedy of our current cyle of democracy is that a government which was once in opposition is now intolerant of citizens' agitation."

- Dr Obiageli Ezekwesili

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2017
Nbote:

It's because of hypocritical cowards like u dat dis country has stagnated for so long. Ur likes can neva ever in d history of ever have sense...

Less than 50% of business owners pay correct taxes yet they want the country to improve.
Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by hucienda: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Incoherence disease is now rampant these days around here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by kingsamosy(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2017
tell them madam. it is said "a thief no dey like make dem carry gun go em back".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nbote(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Less than 50% of business owners pay correct taxes yet they want the country to improve.

And more than dat percentage paid during all previous administrations ryt? So taxes are now to blame for the soaring inflation, free falling naira and hunger in d land? Why are some of U jus dis pathetic? A serious govt would see dis protest as a wake up call. Dis protest isn't asking d govt to step down neither is it to overthrow dem. It's to let dem know the ppl are feeling the pains of their ill advised policies and inactions. D govt doesn't have to do anything but d ppl shld b allowed to protest and den go back to their homes. Dey are not occupying anywhere till further noticeboard till things change. They jus want to b heard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by mazimee(m): 11:29am On Feb 03, 2017
hucienda:
"The greatest tragedy of our current cyle of democracy is that a government which was once in opposition is now intolerant of citizens' agitation."

- Dr Obiageli Ezekwesili

Unfortunately she wouldn't be saying all this if her efforts to enthrone them was rewarded. I don't expect her to sing their praises after everything they did to her.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by kingdompropty: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2017
She is just waking up from her slumber. You don't drink a bottle of poison to kill your thirst.

While GEJ had his short comings here and there Mr. Buhari was a No, No for some of us for these simple reasons.

1. Ideology wise , he is perverse.

2. Economy wise , he is crude.

3. Religious wise, he is unrepentant.

4. Political wise, he is power drunk.

Finally and the worse of all, he is totally uneducated. You can't run a nation with NEPA bill certificate. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by RisMas(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2017
I dont know what is wrong with this Govt. Buhari's Govt is making celebrities out of nonetities angry angry angry Must presidency and police react to everything. Leave these people, let them protest, its their fundamental human right na.

Govt is even giving the protest more publicity than tuface idibia. In as much as i supported buhari in 2015, his policies arent helping matters. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2017
Nbote:

And more than dat percentage paid during all previous administrations ryt? So taxes are now to blame for the soaring inflation, free falling naira and hunger in d land? Why are some of U jus dis pathetic? A serious govt would see dis protest as a wake up call. Dis protest isn't asking d govt to step down neither is it to overthrow dem. It's to let dem know the ppl are feeling the pains of their ill advised policies and inactions. D govt doesn't have to do anything but d ppl shld b allowed to protest and den go back to their homes. Dey are not occupying anywhere till further noticeboard till things change. They jus want to b heard

leave the zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by hucienda: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2017
mazimee:

Unfortunately she wouldn't be saying all this if her efforts to enthrone them was rewarded. I don't expect to sing their praises after everything they did to her.

Well, you got a point there. Guess she's trying to maintain her reputation 'cos these folks currently in power really messed up the supposed reputations of their prop agents - both online and offline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2017
Nbote:

We are all feeling the recession I won't deny that fact but we as citizens need to do the needful. Pay our bills. Again more than 50% of Nigerians find a way not to pay NEPA bills yet the want constant power. How now. If you can not afford the electric bills, it's not by force to have light. In fact any bill they have to pay for, they always try to look for a way out and that's what fúcks everything up. (Excuse my French but it was needed)

I'm not against the protest, it is a civil right and good luck to Tuface and everyone involved.
Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Histrings08(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2017
U had a better governance b4, Buh you threw it away with ur bare hand cos of hatred nd greediness nd put Nigerians in misery...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by NextGovernor(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

We are all feeling the recession I won't deny that fact but we as citizens need to do the needful. Pay our bills. Again more than 50% of Nigerians find a way not to pay NEPA bills yet the want constant power. How now. If you can not afford the electric bills, it's not by force to have light. In fact any bill they have to pay for, they always try to look for a way out and that's what fúcks everything up. (Excuse my French but it was needed)

I'm not against the protest, it is a civil right and good luck to Tuface and everyone involved.

My broda u never see anytin. What have they been using all the tax collected for?
And you also expect Nigerians to pay inflated bill for light we didn't even see?
People like you are the problem of Nigeria...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Musampa73(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Which NEPA bills is this one saying for Christ sake, is it the light we used or the one we don't use? Wake up man

1 Like

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by hoover420: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2017
cheesy

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by doctokwus: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2017
How very ironic that this same Buhari who physically stood at d head of protest match in 2014 or thereabouts,now cannot tolerate dissent.He was prevented at a point by assembled policemen from proceeding any further then,but defied them,now he cannot learn from that experience,that freedom of protest is an inalienable right.
Just one conclusion left for me on Buhari.I am about 55% concluded on it: that apart from his failings,PMB may turn out to av been a big time scam sold to the likes of me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2017
NextGovernor:

My broda u never see anytin. What have they been using all the tax collected for?
And you also expect Nigerians to pay inflated bill for light we didn't even see?
People like you are the problem of Nigeria...

Musampa73:

Which NEPA bills is this one saying for Christ sake, is it the light we used or the one we don't use? Wake up man

Its either you people are living in denial or you live in a remote area but electricity supply has improved where I am and I know people who by pass their prepaid meter because they want free light.
Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Metroescobar: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2017
kingdompropty:

While GEJ had his short comings here and there Mr. Buhari was a No, No for some of us for these simple reasons.

1. Ideology wise , he is perverse.

2. Economy wise , he is crude.

3. Religious wise, he is unrepentant.

4. Political wise, he is power drunk.

Finally and the worse of all, he is totally uneducated. You can't run a nation with NEPA bill certificate. angry

Even if we all deserve to criticize the president must we do it foolishly? Look at your points:

1:"He is perverse in his ideology?"; how? Is it his ideology that the senate, house of reps, state houses of assembly and the governors apply in their domains? How does it affect the country?

2: "Economically he is crude?" By ensuring we now save more and by battling with a drop in oil prices which all oil exporting countries like us are also facing? Does that not mean russia, dubai, Libya etc are also currently "crude economically as well?"

3:"He is unrepentant religiously?" Should he become a catholic? Or should he stop praying 5 times a day for your happiness to be complete?

4: "He is power drunk?" Has he not been in power before? And from 1983 till 2003 what brand of power drunk beer was he drinking that kept him away from seeking to rule?

Your last point about a nepa certificate is just senseless so no need to even address that one! Just explain to us using evidence on these your main points regarding your stance towards the man instead of all this stale ranting and name calling techniques so common on this forum these days! Don't run abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by BlackSeptember: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2017
Everybody is standing with Tuface but some ground slammers who just came back from prayers.

Go on 2Baba
Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by BlackSeptember: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
angry grin grin grin grin Seriously it's common with Zombies
hucienda:

Incoherence disease is now rampant these days around here.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by DauraDullard0(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
doctokwus:
Just one conclusion left for me on Buhari.I am about 55% concluded on it: that apart from his failings,PMB may turn out to av been a big time scam sold to the likes of me.
55% is still far off. Do you need a prophet to tell you Buhari has turned out to be a collosal failure? This man failed his own wife even by her immoral standards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by BlackSeptember: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
doctokwus:
How very ironic that this same Buhari who physically stood at d head of protest match in 2014 or thereabouts,now cannot tolerate dissent.He was prevented at a point by assembled policemen from proceeding any further then,but defied them,now he cannot learn from that experience,that freedom of protest is an inalienable right.
Dunkem21 no matter how hard this my bro cries, NEVER I repeat NEVER you give him a wailers form. He needs to be in the wilderness till we feel he has atoned for his sins

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's In Nigeria's Interest To Promote Transparency In Extractive Sector-osinbajo / Trump Names US Envoy Who Linked Buhari With ISIS To Head America’s Intelligence / Osinbajo: Buhar's Post COVID-19 Stimulus Rescued Economy, Safeguarded Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.