Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted (3757 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Femi Adesina's Statement On Buhari Calling Youths Lazy / Oby Ezekwesili Commends Buhari, Fashola Over Power Supply. Nigerians React / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by liljboy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigerians will appreciate me when I leave Office - Jonathan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by ishiamu(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Abudu2000(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Protesting is a way to vent, wail, express yourself and bla bla ........ but what Nigeria really needs is love. Until you people stop jungle justice, until you stop evading taxes, everyone including breadsellers, robbing, fraud etc, you do not deserve what you are protesting for.

Just imagine politicians protest their own because the citizens don't believe in them.
are you missing some chromosomes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Protesting is a way to vent, wail, express yourself and bla bla ........ but what Nigeria really needs is love. Until you people stop jungle justice, until you stop evading taxes, everyone including breadsellers, robbing, fraud etc, you do not deserve what you are protesting for.

Just imagine politicians protest their own because the citizens don't believe in them.
I don't understand your point. its like twisted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Abudu2000:
are you missing some chromosomes?

Yes I'm having withdrawal symptoms from eating your sisters Kitty. Could you tell her she is needed.
Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by chymer(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
hucienda:
"The greatest tragedy of our current cyle of democracy is that a government which was once in opposition is now intolerant of citizens' agitation."

- Dr Obiageli Ezekwesili

that's a powerful quote that political students need to keep a tab on.

so on point

2 Likes

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by ladiesmirror(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Your Zombieness is a 1st Class one..... Why didn't the present Govt showed Love when they were the opposition instead they stage a Protest against only Increase in Fuel Price?? 2day not only Fuel Price even Olosho don increase their fare...... Senseless Zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
The hunter is now the hunted. How time flies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Erums(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
shes kinda right ,,,the move goes with the constitutional right of every citizen

but in nigeria ...i think 2face shud be careful ...make e no end up like dat ibo ibo man
Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Abudu2000(m): 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Yes I'm having withdrawal symptoms from eating your sisters Kitty. Could you tell her she is needed.
oh you are the pastor bf she told me about, who sxxkd her kitty in her period.Guess i it'ss all stored up stairs now,lol
Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by ckmayoca: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

Guy cover your face oh. What d heck r u saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Abudu2000:
oh you are the pastor bf she told me about, who sxxkd her kitty in her period.Guess i it'ss all stored up stairs now,lol

I lied to her dumb àss that I was a pastor and she believed. I never did her on her period.
Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Nbote(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Dreamwaker:

We are all feeling the recession I won't deny that fact but we as citizens need to do the needful. Pay our bills. Again more than 50% of Nigerians find a way not to pay NEPA bills yet the want constant power. How now. If you can not afford the electric bills, it's not by force to have light. In fact any bill they have to pay for, they always try to look for a way out and that's what fúcks everything up. (Excuse my French but it was needed)

I'm not against the protest, it is a civil right and good luck to Tuface and everyone involved.

Oga ur excuse is baseless and petty.. How do u want to continue to pay for something dat is non existent? U do realise in saner environments u try to portray, dat is criminal ryt? I barely see lite for up to 4hrs but twice in a month bill is brought and d last bill is about #11k plus!! Why would anyone even want to pay in d first place? How did dey arrive at d bill considering dey don't com to read d metres? D protest is neither about electrical bills or taxes, but about d chronic hunger in d land. U and I have to go source for dollar at d rate of 498 which dey term stable while some ppl get it at d comfort of their homes for less dan #1 and coming from a govt dat has claimed time and time again d country is broke!! And all u can talk about is darkness bill and taxes?
Re: Tuface Proposed Protest: See What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted by Babacele: 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
my aunty Oby...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Results From Lagos / June 12 Special: 12 Judases Of June 12 Who Betrayed MKO Abiola (HOPE '93) / Ghanaians Declare War On Nigerians. Vowing To Lock Up All Nigerian Owned Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.