Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

Restartnaija 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restartnaija 2 (351 Views)

What Is Restartnaija? / *transcript Of 2nd Edition Of Restartnaija Broadcast.* / Transcript Of The First Restartnaija Youtube Channel Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restartnaija 2 by restartnaija: 11:45am On Feb 03, 2017
*RESTARTNAIJA*

He who does not know what he needs gets easily satisfied by any offer he is given.

What are the demands we are making on the 2Face-led national protest?

Join other young people to discuss with *RESTARTNAIJA* as it kicks off on *4th February, 2017* on *Restartnaija.com*

*Supported by Terrabuz.com*
Re: Restartnaija 2 by codedguy1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
What do we really need to do to restart naija?

1. We need to restructure polity first.

2. We seriously need a reorientation to the values of life.

Don't know how we can achieve this but inasmuch as I feel the first point will be very hard to achieve but possible, I fear more for how we can achieve the second.

But we have to start somewhere.
Re: Restartnaija 2 by restartnaija: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
codedguy, I am glad you are thinking far. just follow still in this, you will be surprised how much you will obtain from it. God bless you and also bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Restartnaija 2 by Sibrah: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigeria is now an OS that needs to reboot out of the dead president hibernation . . .

(1) (Reply)

Of Tuface, The Protest And Chickening Out / Nigerians Storm Nigeria High Commission UK, / Another $151 Million Looted Funds Recovered Through Whistle-blower -lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.