Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Has Nigerdelta Military Engagement By Buhari's Government Achieved So Far ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Nigerdelta Military Engagement By Buhari's Government Achieved So Far ? (567 Views)

Aerial View Of 17,000-hectare Sunti Golden Sugar Estate Commissioned By Buhari / Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Nigerdelta Military Engagement By Buhari's Government Achieved So Far ? by PedroJP(m): 11:51am On Feb 03, 2017
Wailers and Zonbies matter aside.

This is a question bothering me that i can't pinpoint a particular thing as its answer.

What did we achieve with our fight and confrontation with NigerDelta ? What did we really achieve ?

I'v been asking this question because it seems to be the major contributor to our present situation which makes me wonder if the present government intentionally engaged in it to bring us to this situation.

Let us assume that promises Buhari and APC made were to win the election and never to realize them as they practically unrealistiic, then how didn't they plan to manage the little resources they can gather to make things better a little showing a contrast to administration they unseated ?

Nigerian major resource that boosts our foreign reserve is oil. An intelligent individual who came in during oil price slump wouldn't have engaged the region producing this oil at the same time oil prices were low regards to earnings from it being the base on which you plan to run your administration. At least steady flow of oil despite the low prices would have seen him manage the economy in an improved way that wouldn't tell on the citizens this bad.

What is the major reason Buhari didn't consider this and engaged NigerDelta immediately he came into power ? Has the aim been achieved ?

What is the essence of engaging NigerDelta as early as Buhari did in this his administration or was it just to match the praises of new sheriff in town echoed here and there then ?

Let us all repent and allow good reasoning take the better part of our decision making.
Re: What Has Nigerdelta Military Engagement By Buhari's Government Achieved So Far ? by PedroJP(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lalasticlala and Mynd44. Won't it be nice to ask our leaders questions on their decisions and hear from them, how far and how well they've gone. Appraisal matters for progression
Re: What Has Nigerdelta Military Engagement By Buhari's Government Achieved So Far ? by zendy: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Which one is 'Niger Delta'? Dont you know the name of your tribe any more?
Re: What Has Nigerdelta Military Engagement By Buhari's Government Achieved So Far ? by SalamRushdie: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
It caused the recession !!!!
Re: What Has Nigerdelta Military Engagement By Buhari's Government Achieved So Far ? by onyeezeigbo: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
American Feminists: We want equal rights with men. African Feminists: We want to be the men.
Re: What Has Nigerdelta Military Engagement By Buhari's Government Achieved So Far ? by PedroJP(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
zendy:
Which one is 'Niger Delta'? Dont you know the name of your tribe any more?

I am Igbo and die hard IPOB supporter. t is not about tribe here. I am only asking Buhari's government what he has achieved with military excercise in Nigerdelta regards to good governance.
Re: What Has Nigerdelta Military Engagement By Buhari's Government Achieved So Far ? by LordMecuzy(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read: Future Blueprint For Economic Growth In Nigeria! / nema should help the victims of lagos fire / I Told You So, And The Defence Of Critical Thinking By Tari Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.