Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

"If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (86569 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Doctor0071(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
CastedDude:
God have mercy
hope u dnt knw her sir, lolz
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by folu4real(f): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Flekky21:
she Hates Lights. Once Is Morning She Covers Her Mosquito Net With Wrapper That Has A Dark Colour And Stays There For Hours Without Talking And I Just Keep Staring At Her And I'll Be Like "What Kinda Girl Do I Hv As A Roomate" Even At Night When The Light Is On She Doesnt Stay In The Room Till They Tk The Light Then She Comes In And Lie Dwn. Sometimes The Door Will Be Locked, And Yet She Still Enters Into The Room Late At Night . How She Opens The Door I Dnt Knw. Ma Roomate Had To Ask Her Severally And She Wud Say 'It Wasnt Locked' Or "i Dont Know". I Had To Leave That Room Oh.

U get mind shaaa. Thank God she did not initiate u guys
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Doctor0071(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Flekky21:
Nt Everybody U Meet Are Humans. Just Like Ma Former Roomate
tell us her name in case of
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by MARKone(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Flekky21:

They are bound every where, reminds me of a girl in one of the communities my life's journey transit through. Girl turned into a snake, when a dude i know, tried to have sex with her. She warned him.
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Funjosh(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
O gbadun rara. Alainikanse eyan pataki
IYANGBALI:
Funjosh funjosh funjosh how many times I call you?go cut your prick comot before dis kind girl go catch you.

If your name is Evelyn Obioma 22Yrs & you. did pregnancy test at Ikeja, I just bought Roasted Yam with your result.

It's Positive..... grin grin grin
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
jesfrosh:

grin

so in other words.... you are more successful than :

Creflo Dollar Net Worth 2017 – $27 Million. ...
E. A .Adeboye Net Worth 2017 – $39 Million. ...
Benny Hinn Net Worth 2017 – $42 Million. ...
Chris Oyakhilome Net Worth 2017 – $50 Million. ...
Bishop T.D. Jakes Net Worth 2017 – $147 Million. ...
Bishop David Oyedepo Net Worth 2017 – $150 Million.

my brother when you stop dreaming call this number 07093247116 grin

Kid

Where is the 22 year old Koredo Bello who made 120 million naira in that your list ??

Where is Mompha ??

Where is Hushpupi ??

Where is E money ??

Where is Capital oil ??

Poor people like you don't have opinion

1 Like

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by IYANGBALI: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Funjosh:
O gbadun rara. Alainikanse eyan pataki
OK me I don talk my own. O feran obo ju nkan mi lo
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Tenny05(m): 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Flekky21:
she's At Two Different Places At The Same Time. She Doesnt Sleep At Night. She Talks To Herself Like Shes Having A Conversation With Someone. She Walks Alone In The Middle Of The Night .She Doesnt Like Interacting With People Except Her Roomates Thats If U Talk To Her Oh. But She Seems Nice And Quiet. I Get Scared When Am Alone With Her, And I Dnt Always Sleep In My Room Most Times. I Had To Pack Out Of My Room, and My Other Roomates Did To . The Amazing Part Was That She Just Kept Staring At Us And Smiling Without A Word While We Kept Packing Our Stuffs And Left. Few Days Later We Heard She Left Without Packing Her Things And We Never Saw Or Heard Bou Her Again. She's Just Weird.
give me her phone number I need to see her grin
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by MrPRevailer(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Sorry
I don't talk to kids

Yes i know.
You talk to goats. Mostly in the Bush.
C'mon put yourself where you belong. undecided
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Jammiiee(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
Pls tell us more angry I beg u
Flekky21:
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Kid

Where is the 22 year old Koredo Bello who made 120 million naira in that your list ??

Where is Mompha ??

Where is Hushpupi ??

Where is E money ??

Where is Capital oil ??

Poor people like you don't have opinion

first of all who tell you say korede no be christian? i swear you daft pass daft punk ..........and

your moniker na "Afonjasmustdie" yet ur stating an afonja "Korede bello"

with all due respect sir...... you mumu grin

2 Likes

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Kid

Where is Mompha ??

which of the momphas??

below are the list of known momphas grin

daft thing

Mompha subbistrigella
Mompha langiella
Mompha idaei
Mompha locupletell
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 2:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
jesfrosh:

first of all who tell you say korede no be christian? i swear you daft pass daft punk ..........and

What has Christianity got to do with a small boy making 120 million naira ??

I see that you're frustrated and hungry

Give me your bank account and i will send you 400k now

your moniker na "Afonjasmustdie" yet ur stating an afonja "Korede bello"

with all due respect sir...... you mumu grin
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by logica(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
By the time i give her "snake in the monkey shadow" style, even the snake queen mother' sef go come join the party..... angry angry
...after seeing her photo, you still talk about fvcking her?
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Onlymewakacum(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lisaflex:
Humming "this is superstory...." Y is she even red in complexion? Cld it hv been d possession or d deliverance dt caused d redness

Excessive bleaching

1 Like

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Kid

Where is Mompha ??

Where is Hushpupi ??

chill o..... so when they talk of success Hushpupi comes to mind?? grin a non glorified yahoo boy?

I'm so sorry sir

but

call this number 0815711937 2 the person might donate sense to you grin
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Exponental(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
All this evil spirits wey dey take legs waka enter church for deliverance sef.... Evil dey taya evil spirit

2 Likes

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by enomakos(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
MARYchiells:

Tell me more shocked
my ex-girlfriend elder sister is a free giver when it comes to sex,she is so generous with it,that almost all the men in their area have had a taste,one day she confess at night that she was still a virgin and hads been giving men dog ass to bang

1 Like

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by enomakos(m): 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
dacovajnr:
While some women Vigina are Chicken pussay grin grin
hahaha
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by grandeoj09(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Religion will never stop using the brain of there followers,

#ain'tatheists
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Jammiiee(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
A guy once told me of how he stopped philandering. He plays the guitar and very good with it. He once lived in a compound in ibadan with the landlady having 3 beautiful girls that guys in the neighbourhood drool about. And always on the lookout for with every guy hoping to port one of dox girls. As a guy u knw Wt I mean by now.
This guy got to the compound newly and after a while those girls liked him coz of his instrument perhaps and they started mingling, but the eldest of the sisters liked him more while he had the hidden intention of porting them one after the other. After a lot of gimmicks and antics, this fateful day, they were alone in his house and after dragging and displaying enough tactics to land the eldest girl in obodi , the girl yielded but told him to secure the house and lock the door that she wants to show him sth first. He obliged.

This girl then stood in front of him, yanked her pants and flew off her top, told the guy to watch. She spat on her right palm and tapped her belly three times ( taa taa taa) . Lo n behold the head of a cat came out of her pvssy ( I can imagine how horrorful). According to the guy, he wanted to hightail it after a paroxysm of fear descended on him, but that girl told him not to be scared that if she didn't like him excessively, she wouldn't av shown him. She said right frm a very tender age, their mom, who is the landlady put that stuff in their bodies, that whoever sleeps with them is in trouble.
O boy, guy wey b bado before, till he married, he needed not be told how to abstain, he used to be like " hmm I don't knw what is in this one's body, even tho she's pretty. I'm not doing ".

Na God dey save guys o. Some of us can't even count how many girls we've fetched water frm their wells. Hmm
Flekky21:
she's At Two Different Places At The Same Time. She Doesnt Sleep At Night. She Talks To Herself Like Shes Having A Conversation With Someone. She Walks Alone In The Middle Of The Night .She Doesnt Like Interacting With People Except Her Roomates Thats If U Talk To Her Oh. But She Seems Nice And Quiet. I Get Scared When Am Alone With Her, And I Dnt Always Sleep In My Room Most Times. I Had To Pack Out Of My Room, and My Other Roomates Did To . The Amazing Part Was That She Just Kept Staring At Us And Smiling Without A Word While We Kept Packing Our Stuffs And Left. Few Days Later We Heard She Left Without Packing Her Things And We Never Saw Or Heard Bou Her Again. She's Just Weird.
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by enomakos(m): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
torqque7:

Anal of a dog Kwa..pray tell what do u mean?have u had an experience or heard a story of any such? My curiosity is getting the best of me lol grin
bro it is a true story,the lady in question is someone i know she can tempt even a monk,to tell you the truth it is her younger sister that i was dating that warn me to stay away from her
this my ex girlfriend elder sister is a free giver when it comes to sex,she is so generous with it,that almost all the men in their area have had a taste,one day she confess at night that she was still a virgin and hads been giving men dog ass to bang

3 Likes

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by enomakos(m): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
freecocoa:
Wtf does anal of dog mean?
i mean dog ass
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by enomakos(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Noel1:
Lol.... guy u b comedian o....... they never tell u b4. Lol. Chaii.... What a theory!
hahaha it is a true story bro
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
jesfrosh:

chill o..... so when they talk of success Hushpupi comes to mind?? grin a non glorified yahoo boy?

I'm so sorry sir

but

call this number 0815711937 2 the person might donate sense to you grin

Again, you're dumb to believe that Yahoo Yahoo still works

You need to travel out of Nigeria, everyone knows what 419 is

Why don't you go do Yahoo Yahoo and get rich like Hushpupi ??
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by enomakos(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
greatmen:
Abeg explain shocked shocked
my ex-girlfriend elder sister is a free giver when it comes to sex,she is so generous with it,that almost all the men in their area have had a taste,one day she confess at night that she was still a virgin and hads been giving men dog ass to bang
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by enomakos(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

Waat tell us more pls
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by blkmum700: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Na so one olosho girl say she be snake,say any guy way fu..ck her and no pay her money go die in seven days or go broke,i de tell you,guys fu..,ck her pieces noting happen,na when this kind lie go stop for this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Lisaflex(f): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
JennieCutie4U:

babe people dey busy dey listen to confession of d snake girl, u dey busy dey observe skin redness #wehdonema

Lol! Hw i 4 do na? D redness been dey chuk hand inside my eyes.
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by lovemaths(f): 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
I just came to check names.

AFONJAS, I HAIL UNA.
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Menace2Society(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Again, you're dumb to believe that Yahoo Yahoo still works

You need to travel out of Nigeria, everyone knows what 419 is

Why don't you go do Yahoo Yahoo and get rich like Hushpupi ??
Damn it!what's this one saying!!!!!!
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Lisaflex(f): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
Flekky21:

Wow! D fact dt u spent nights wt her in a room amazes me...I troway hand 4 u o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' / TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.