Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

"If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (85927 Views)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Ningi2020(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
This kind of Lies happen in just one place.................
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
jesfrosh:

so in other words.... you are more successful than :

Creflo Dollar Net Worth 2017 – $27 Million. ...
E. A .Adeboye Net Worth 2017 – $39 Million. ...
Benny Hinn Net Worth 2017 – $42 Million. ...
Chris Oyakhilome Net Worth 2017 – $50 Million. ...
Bishop T.D. Jakes Net Worth 2017 – $147 Million. ...
Bishop David Oyedepo Net Worth 2017 – $150 Million.

my brother when you stop dreaming call this number 07093247116 grin

Wait oo pastors have money like this

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
yomi007k:

Federal ministry of health. grin
Hahahahahaha,
Even when your conscience doesn't tell you, you are a virgin?. cheesy
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by lovemaths(f): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jammiiee:
Do u really love maths angry

Yes I do. Why do you ask?
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by willibounce1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
This one na super story. So far the lashing sweet and I no see any snake, na boobi I press and jam the pumpum. Phuck snake
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by beautiesplace: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
gbosaa:
Nonsense.

She hasn't come across men who eat snakes for dinner, men who use snake oil and wear snake skin as clothes.

are you talking of ordinary snake or spiritual?
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by MARYchiells(f): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
enomakos:
my ex-girlfriend elder sister is a free giver when it comes to sex,she is so generous with it,that almost all the men in their area have had a taste,one day she confess at night that she was still a virgin and hads been giving men dog ass to bang
Did you practically verify if she was saying the truth? If not Pls don't put full stop instead semi colon. shocked shocked
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Efewestern: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Flekky21:
she Buys Food, She Eats Once A Day. She In My Friend's Dept Bt She Hardly Attends Lectures. And Her Results Are Nice. Its Only During Exams She Goes To School. Other Days Its Either She Smwere Else Or In The Room. Thats It Oh Ma Dr

Eats once a day? , fucking kidding me right?.. do you have her number, call her to ask after her, you earlier said she moved out of the room and since then you haven't seen her, so do you think she left the school?, what about her parents?.

sorry for the questions, am just so interested in this your story..
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by femi4: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Flekky21:
Nt Everybody U Meet Are Humans. Just Like Ma Former Roomate
I dey chop snake sef
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by superemmy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Taaa
You can only scare kids with that bullshit

What will the evil spirit do to me ?? Make my millions of naira in the bank disappear ?? Or make my properties go up in flames ??

I will fucck the Evil spirit out of her

Bo$$ I BELIEVE YOU DIE
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by BodyKiss(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
Flekky21:
she's At Two Different Places At The Same Time. She Doesnt Sleep At Night. She Talks To Herself Like Shes Having A Conversation With Someone. She Walks Alone In The Middle Of The Night .She Doesnt Like Interacting With People Except Her Roomates Thats If U Talk To Her Oh. But She Seems Nice And Quiet. I Get Scared When Am Alone With Her, And I Dnt Always Sleep In My Room Most Times. I Had To Pack Out Of My Room, and My Other Roomates Did To . The Amazing Part Was That She Just Kept Staring At Us And Smiling Without A Word While We Kept Packing Our Stuffs And Left. Few Days Later We Heard She Left Without Packing Her Things And We Never Saw Or Heard Bou Her Again. She's Just Weird.

She was clearly mentally unstable. The signs were all there, but how could you have known that when you've been taught that things could only be black or white.

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Adedoks(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
Am not here to support TB Joshua's ministry... If you think Humans are the only ones on Earth then ure are greatly deceived. All the people forming intellectual with spiritual things i sorry for you. If i type half of the things av seen in this life some of you will think am mad. Dat thing called casual sex, it has more harm than good. Me av said my own.

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
beautiesplace:
are you talking of ordinary snake or spiritual?

Both. All men are born with snakes remember.

Some men develop taste for physical/spiritual snakes over time. She need to meet the right those kind of men to exorcise the serpent spirit out of her.
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by potent5(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Are you sure the deliverance is complete? I don't trust that snakelike pattern on her dress.
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Icon79(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lisaflex:
Humming "this is superstory...." Y is she even red in complexion? Cld it hv been d possession or d deliverance dt caused d redness

That one na make up now. Haba! Can't you see that? Or are you using a 19th century computer? shocked

O pari
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Icon79(m): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
jesfrosh:

so in other words.... you are more successful than :

Creflo Dollar Net Worth 2017 – $27 Million. ...
E. A .Adeboye Net Worth 2017 – $39 Million. ...
Benny Hinn Net Worth 2017 – $42 Million. ...
Chris Oyakhilome Net Worth 2017 – $50 Million. ...
Bishop T.D. Jakes Net Worth 2017 – $147 Million. ...
Bishop David Oyedepo Net Worth 2017 – $150 Million.

my brother when you stop dreaming call this number 07093247116 grin

But even with all that money, they still gotta sleep on one bed at a time (same as me)....still gotta drive only one car at a time (same as me)....etc etc.

Moral of the story: I would envy them as long as God continues to supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Even with all those fat bank accounts, I am still have more joy in my life than most of them. Believe me!

O pari
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Toks2008(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Haaaaa! no be my neighbor ex girlfriend be this?
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by toogbasky(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Chai, lesson 4 people lyk me wen dey love standy, and doggy
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by logica(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
sweetrace:

So, you saw her at two different places at the same time? Haba!!!! She probably talked to herself cos she was surrounded by bimbos who believed that one could be in 2 places at the same time. She needed intelligent conversation. Alas, there wasn't any to have it with. So she had it with herself. I wonder who started the ugly rumors that she was a snake? Mabe a jealous roommate?? Poor girl! Being a victim of bullying isn't easy at all. I hope she didn't end up committing suicide.
Hallelujah! One person with a functional brain. I will keep count.
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by LeoFish92(m): 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
sweetrace:

So, you saw her at two different places at the same time? Haba!!!! She probably talked to herself cos she was surrounded by bimbos who believed that one could be in 2 places at the same time. She needed intelligent conversation. Alas, there wasn't any to have it with. So she had it with herself. I wonder who started the ugly rumors that she was a snake? Mabe a jealous roommate?? Poor girl! Being a victim of bullying isn't easy at all. I hope she didn't end up committing suicide.

Young lady, apply logic to everything at your own peril.. .. For your info, it is the spiritual that controls the physical as long as the universe is concerned
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by JustmcKay(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Am really interested in knowing more bro, can u please send me SMS on WhatsApp? So we can discuss thank you....
Adedoks:
Am not here to support TB Joshua's ministry... If you think Humans are the only ones on Earth then ure are greatly deceived. All the people forming intellectual with spiritual things i sorry for you. If i type half of the things av seen in this life some of you will think am mad. Dat thing called casual sex, it has more harm than good. Me av said my own.
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by LeoFish92(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Adedoks:

Well said bro, see as them dey form brilliant minds on top mystery.. .. Them never see something....

I watched with horror the day my very own ex girlfriend was delivered from Marine spirit, it was that day I finally connected all the dots and screamed "no wonder"!!!

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by JustmcKay(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
My WhatsApp line is 08026918993...
Adedoks:
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Kentrasso(f): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Flekky21:
she's At Two Different Places At The Same Time. She Doesnt Sleep At Night. She Talks To Herself Like Shes Having A Conversation With Someone. She Walks Alone In The Middle Of The Night .She Doesnt Like Interacting With People Except Her Roomates Thats If U Talk To Her Oh. But She Seems Nice And Quiet. I Get Scared When Am Alone With Her, And I Dnt Always Sleep In My Room Most Times. I Had To Pack Out Of My Room, and My Other Roomates Did To . The Amazing Part Was That She Just Kept Staring At Us And Smiling Without A Word While We Kept Packing Our Stuffs And Left. Few Days Later We Heard She Left Without Packing Her Things And We Never Saw Or Heard Bou Her Again. She's Just Weird.

I don't think theres anything wrong with her. You just described a socially awkward person. She has a phobia for people and is scared to relate with others. Some of them talk to themselves cos they feel like nobody understands them. She can't be at two places at the same time, that's a fallacy. This lady is simply scared. Its called AVOIDANT PERSONALITY. She probably cried herself to sleep when you guys left knowing she drove you away. The avoidant person feels safer when people are not around or active thats why they tend to stay up at night to do the things they were afraid to do during the day. Most if all they don't know how to connect with people so they tend not to speak much

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Doctor0071(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Flekky21:
vanessa
are you sure, hope not flekky, lolz
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by MissVirginLuna(f): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Guys be wise!!
On reading this story, it makes me remember a roommate of mine who confessed that she was a big python in the sea. She seduced her best friend's boyfriend and when he slept with her, he got tired and decided to abandon her. She threatened to destroy his life and render him useless. He dared her. Two days later, he had an accident and lost one of his legs.
It was hell staying with her. We stayed for a year and I couldn't keep up with the drama. She claimed to be a virgin in life, but will always cry about her children while sleeping.... I was shocked. The guy was her first. Obviously he wanted to play the sharp guy, but today he's mourning the beginning from the end.....
Funny enough, this girl always knew what is going yo happen to you. She tells you this is what is going to be the outcome of your trip or any endeavor and when you do it, it turns out that she was corrected. I believed she was gifted, but got to know that she was only possessed. I had to separate from her earlier enough after she threatened me..... It didn't take long she turned herself in for deliverance. She stated and I quote that after her first encounter with her best friends boyfriend, she started sleeping with men to rrevenge. And every guy she slept with, it was a revenge on the male folk, she did it in exchange for something. Pretty nd endowed, most guys couldn't resist her. There were sometime I found her awake at night facing the mirror with her legs in a bucket of water... Several occasions st midnight and when i asked her, she said she was meditating
Even fellowship brethren. Be wise guys. Not all that glitter is gold. You may say nothing can happen to you, but if your eyes are open, you will run far.

Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Usmaniaaa: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Another arrengy... Scam every were..
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Marrtynze(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Forget deliverance, I still can't sleep with her
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by charlove(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
enomakos:
it is no superstories i have seen worse do you know some women vagina are the anal of a dog?
so u mean guys who suck pussy might have sucked? ?? o lawd!
Re: "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says by Michaelkelvin1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
eh... is it my sleep

TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51