Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass (4950 Views)

Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC / We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa / Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by todayboy: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
i wrote this post on On April 02, 2015 that Buhari will be the worst president of Nigeria
many people insult me and call me names
now most of the people who insult me have confirmed that he is worst Nigerian president today

see the post i made
going about town seeing people celebrating APC win with all the change slogan it only makes remember celebrity weddings where the couple are so happy and only to get divorce after six months

Personally looking at buhari he does not have the strength and charisma to manage a complex Country like Nigeria, with the likes of tinubu, amechi and kwankwaso who are already fighting for positions before his inauguration.

Nigeria will regret the decision of making buhari president very soon we will get to know Goodluck is better

Am only writing the post for posterity because i will quote this post once the real buhari start unveiling[size=8pt][/size]

Just my personal thought!!!!

Read the comments of those that insult me 2015 and read their comment today https://www.nairaland.com/2233034/buhari-nigeria-worst-president

8 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by Jabioro: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
What do we do now, Aferall we all are in the vessel... anyway it's of two side. Head or tail.. uncle Na dice you throw up.. let us bear it till 2019 .I pray you shall live to see goodness of 2019 and beyond.. we shall meet up here or one to say thank you Lord. ...Nairaland will not collapse in Jesus name I pray...

5 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
In the middle of truth....you will be forgotten. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by abnsugbe: 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lol.....some will never believe what u said...The problem of Nigeria is the Muslims...They vowed no infidel will Rule them..What ever PMB does even if make 1 dollar to 100k,its ok so far he is a Jihadist and muslim com Messiah for the hausas.
The only Problem Jona had was been an Infidel which they Muslim was against.
Buhari is a failure even if USA is give to him to govern.
There is no how u hate and call some people u Rule 5% and 97%..
The only Solution to Nigeria Problem is #Division.Let all go seprate ways cos come any day we are all INFIDELs IN THE EYE OF MUSLIMS

5 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by ababanwoke(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
the problem with Nigeria is not the Muslims but the Yoruba nation,they keep forming alliance with the Hausa's. I still don't know why they haven't learned their lessons,in the next generation that alliance will be there.

8 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
fro those thinking buhari is dead..umm find a post about him here.
http://www.the1960post.com/2017/01/buhari-is-alive-more-photo-released.html

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
let us clarify things here..which tribe or group of people act war thirsty and fault finding? for my own answer
see what i say http://www.the1960post.com/2017/02/hausa-threatens-nigerians-with-civil-war.html
it answers it all
Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by SalamRushdie: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Yeah I remember this post spot on ...You were right ..I can today confirm he is the worst president ever ...We pray not to ever have another like him again

9 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by drss2(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
true talk. those who expect eldorado ar d ones disapointed.

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
True but we all voted for him.
He still has time on his side to prove us wrong
Hollandia yoghurt is now 450
The dollar part about him making #1= 1 dollar is whta makes me angry the most.

3 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by ednut1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
ababanwoke:
the problem with Nigeria is not the Muslims but the Yoruba nation,they keep forming alliance with the Hausa's. I still don't know why they haven't learned their lessons,in the next generation that alliance will be there.
oga keep kwayet, look at the numb of voters dat voted from the south west- not dat significant. what about the people from the SE who refused to vote, compare the numbers 2011-2015
Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by Splashme: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Bros, you are good. Saw that your post then and I commented that it was too early, we should give him time.

But, truly today, a dog will always remain a dog and a pig too will forever remain a pig. That is what this Daura illiterate Buhari is

4 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by LecciGucci: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
todayboy:
i wrote this post on On April 02, 2015 that Buhari will be the worst president of Nigeria
now most of the people who insult me have confirmed that he is worst Nigerian president today

see the post i made

Read the comments of those that insult me 2015 and read their comment today https://www.nairaland.com/2233034/buhari-nigeria-worst-president

Yea u were right.

But i dnt totally agree with u dat the problem of nigeria is the muslim.
if not the people supprting them(the Yorubas).
They are rhe ones who always make the north to hav upper hand in this country.

The yorubas hav been betraying southerners.
And making the north feel like they own the country.
So dont blame them... blame the people who arr supporting them...
its shame!

3 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by ababanwoke(m): 12:19am On Feb 04, 2017
ednut1:
oga keep kwayet, look at the numb of voters dat voted from the south west- not dat significant. what about the people from the SE who refused to vote, compare the numbers 2011-2015
let's drop the numeric data and focus more on alliance,

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by Donshegxy10(m): 1:03am On Feb 04, 2017
even with Jonathan , we wouldn't have fair much better, the economy is gradually falling into recession and gej wasn't effective in making critical decisions.
Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by mykelmeezy: 2:19am On Feb 04, 2017
If dealslip is still on nairaland 2 years never even complete ooooo....

5 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by Adminisher: 3:55am On Feb 04, 2017
First of all OP, your English is bad . Also Buhari is actually one of the best Presidents Nigeria has ever had. It is his luck that he always comes into office when looters have finished their work. It is a little less me Moses and the Israelites and Nigeria is a worse country in stiff-necked corruption.
God will not take him away until Nigeria's crooked ways are straight and people will knock heads on rock and smash them to pieces for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by Sibrah: 3:58am On Feb 04, 2017
todayboy:

see the post i made

You went back to modify one of your 'unquoted' post just to appear relevant i guess.
Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:33am On Feb 04, 2017
mykelmeezy:
she is leading the #iStandWithNigeria #EnoughIsEnough protest in her area. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by dealslip(f): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2017
mykelmeezy:

Bro. You sef see say Buhari Bleep up. That was why we were telling people not to vote for him. They said the preffered tissue paper to clear economic plans. The dollar do double, e kan get change on top sef.

4 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by dealslip(f): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
she is leading the #iStandWithNigeria #EnoughIsEnough protest in her area. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I would join online because I shouted myself hoarse that Buhari cannot help this economy. People said he is the Messiah. Now they can't even stand him. Serves them all right.

3 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by juman(m): 7:50am On Feb 04, 2017
Voting out pdp in that election was good decision.

Another election is coming in 2019, as things going apc would be voted out also.

1 Like

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by plaetton: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2017
Adminisher:
First of all OP, your English is bad . Also Buhari is actually one of the best Presidents Nigeria has ever had. It is his luck that he always comes into office when looters have finished their work. It is a little less me Moses and the Israelites and Nigeria is a worse country in stiff-necked corruption.
God will not take him away until Nigeria's crooked ways are straight and people will knock heads on rock and smash them to pieces for nothing.

When Buhari supporters talk about looters and looting, I just laugh.

What about all that Buhari and cronies looted at the PTF?
When will he and his cronies return the loot ?

4 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 8:19am On Feb 04, 2017
dealslip:

I would join online because I shouted myself hoarse that Buhari cannot help this economy. People said he is the Messiah. Now they can't even stand him. Serves them all right.
u won't be joining the one on the street? shocked
Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by todayboy: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2017
professor please correct the English for me
Nigerians are dying of hunger you dey talk English

Adminisher:

2 Likes

Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by dealslip(f): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
u won't be joining the one on the street? shocked
nope
Re: My Prophecy About Buhari Have Come To Pass by ababanwoke(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
ababanwoke:

let's drop the numeric data and focus more on alliance,
and also they had some vague motives that's why the alliance has been their, can't we try the east,south and south-alliance if this country doesn't become great then it need to break

(1) (Reply)

This Is Becoming Ridiculous / Why Living Faith Church Hates Buhari / Onyejeocha, Ekwunife, NASS Dissociate Selves From "Fictitious" Online Award Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.