Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) (4971 Views)

Poll: GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan or Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida?

Goodluck: 79% (151 votes)
Babangida: 6% (12 votes)
None of the Above: 13% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2010
I Pete Omojaifoh,

Move the that The Acting Presido be given the Grace to Serve Nigeria as the Substantive President come 2011,

Going by his 2 month stay has the Ag Presido.

I hereby move the above motion,

I would have love to call him Egberi Papa one of Nigeria but he is not a town crier
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by marvix(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2010
I Abhu Marvix second d motion,
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Oboma1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
I from the North, concurs that he has failed!. grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by metalgong5(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
He is worse than IBB!!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by rebranded(m): 6:01pm On Apr 13, 2010
He has our support also

- South West cheesy
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Godslover: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2010
lets stick to d rotation stuff just that the northerners with their corrupt way of life tire me
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by rebranded(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2010
I still believe GJ would not have joined the present day PDP, when PDP was created in 1998 the only info about them was most of them were ex-military guys not a bunch of thieves and for their pocket party, well unfortunately he is part of the party and in a way i see him trying to change the perception of people about the party wink

I dont see GJ running for President in 2011, but he would have made major changes that might put PDP on a new path, that been said these other political parties should work on the Mega party and take PDP down angry
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by kosovo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
Lol, this goes to Re-validate my stance that the definition of Nigerians means CLUELESS . . .
Nigerians are willing to just follow anything . . . They can't think far . . . what has Ebele done?, What did he do when he was a Governor . . .?
 Pls knock it off already . . . All these acts are shameless and cheap popularity agenda that would definitely Fail . . .
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by bibiking1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2010
uhmmm, what has he done to deserve more time??
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by safeact(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2010
kosovo:

Lol, this goes to Re-validate my stance that the definition of Nigerians means CLUELESS . . .
Nigerians are willing to just follow anything . . . They can't think far . . . what has Ebele done?, What did he do when he was a Governor . . .?
Pls knock it off already . . . All these acts are shameless and cheap popularity agenda that would definitely Fail . . .

I wonder y u are so pessimistic about dis guy? So even when he does something nice, u must find something to use to criticise him! Too bad.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2010
Compare Him and IBB u will c the difference,

OBJ was the Genesis of our probs in Nigeria and compounded by IBB Economic System and babaric killings,

How many people GJ don kill and how many Economic system him don initiate and failed?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by marvix(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2010
@kosovo nd bibiking wat has IBB done 2 deserve a 3rd term. Pls kosovo tell us how many yrs did GJ spend as Gov nd how many wks has he spent as president dat we are feelin him lik dis. Even if he does not do much by election time, he wld stil have spent les dan a year as president nd deserves at least 1 term of 4yrs 2 show wat he can do unlik IBB who laid d foundation of all d probs dat we kip blamin Yaradua for, probs Yaradua has bin tryin 2 solve even in his dyin days.

Let me state it here IBB laid d foundation for d failure of NITEL, NEPA, NNPC, laid d foundation of corruption, which is at d root of all our probs so do u Kosovo want him 2 com nd complete d failures of all our critical sectors and giv us a superstructure of corruption.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2010
Name do speak for one,

Let the Name Good Luck Speaks for Nigeria!!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by kosovo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2010
Niger_d:

Compare Him and IBB u will c the difference,

OBJ was the Genesis of our probs in Nigeria and compounded by IBB Economic System and babaric killings,

How many people GJ don kill and how many Economic system him don initiate and failed?

Could this be another definition of CLUELESS . . .? keeping ma fingers crossed . cheesy
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by darqly(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2010
How i wish GJ would call everyone's bluff and run for the presidency. Aren't we all tired of the same ol same ol? Good leadership is simple- Service! Wat's this about Ibb running and people even harbouring a notion that he stands a snowball-in-hell's chance? We won't get change unless we WANT it.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by kosovo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2010
Niger_d:

Name do speak for one,

Let the Name Good Luck Speaks for Nigeria!!

O.M.G, has it come to that already . . . Anyone still attaching his success to his name is Obviously CLUELESS . . . C'mon . . .  wink
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by kosovo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
PLS i have removed my Eyeglasses . . . I can't see anything Ebele is doing . . . Someone pls enlighten me . .
Don't tell me , he would do this or that . . . cos that's the same story we hear at the end everything is swept under carpet . . .
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
It is too soon to know if Jonathan would make a good president, however, if i have to chose btw him and IBB, i will vote IBB
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2010
kosovo:

Could this be another definition of CLUELESS . . .? keeping ma fingers crossed . cheesy

U mean Ibb Get Clue,, on hw to loot our Economic,

The Northern Military Men ruled this country for more than 15 yrs, why insisting on North must be, Let this Ijaw man rule and u will c the growth that will come in all field,

kosovo:

O.M.G, has it come to that already . . . Anyone still attaching his success to his name is Obviously CLUELESS . . . C'mon . . .  wink

what meaning is ur Clueless  in this context?

kosovo:

PLS i have removed my Eyeglasses . . . I can't see anything Ebele is doing . . . Someone pls enlighten me . .  
 Don't tell me , he would do this or that . . . cos that's the same story we hear at the end everything is swept under carpet . . .

1. Review of our name amist the terrorist nation,  (Glueing the bilateral relationship with the US)

2. Sack of NNPC Head

3. Cabinet Change.

4. Resolve to make Changes in INEC. (Electorial Reform)
and many more,

Pls Remove ur Eye ball and wash it to c wella   shocked shocked (Laugh) cheesy grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by cantell(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2010
darqly:

How i wish GJ would call everyone's bluff and run for the presidency. Aren't we all tired of the same ol same ol? Good leadership is simple- Service! Wat's this about Ibb running and people even harbouring a notion that he stands a snowball-in-hell's chance? We won't get change unless we WANT it.
Oh, He's definitely gonna do that! Its a chance of a lifetime. If he doesn't run for presidency in 2011, there'll be no other time for that. Besides, if he's having double mind, that old ba*stard(obj) won't let him be.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Onlytruth(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2010
Normally I would vote for Jonathan, but the Nigerian politics I know discourages me at least as far as 2011 is concerned. OBJ may still be pulling the strings behind Jonathan and I don't trust OBJ at all. angry

The north wants power back and there is nothing anyone can do about that. That is the issue. In a different scenario (without a "ruling region"wink Jonathan would emerge president next year.

Nigeria was mortally wounded in 1967, and things have remained the same ever since. I don't expect things to change until Nigerians start understanding this fact.

So, since I know that power is going up north next year, I would vote for IBB because only him understands these things and is bold and courageous enough to take them on. I can't see any better northerner yet.  Give me another northerner with a proven record of understanding Nigeria better and I will switch to him. cool

Meanwhile I'm not casting my vote here because I think it is a childish idea.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by rebranded(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2010
Fhemmmy:

It is too soon to know if Jonathan would make a good president, however, if i have to chose btw him and IBB, i will vote IBB

How can you choose IBB over Jonathan what planet are you from, are you not aware of what IBB did to this country, well it is confirmed human beings have a very short memory span angry
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2010
Has Jonathan declared he is running?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by cantell(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Onlytruth,
The large nos of people who support IBB are mainly fraudsters,International thieves, looters, drug pushers,arm dealers & a few importers/Int. Businessmen.
Which category are you in? I mean minus importers/Int. Businessmen - cos you're definitely not in this category.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2010
mikeansy:

Has Jonathan declared he is running?

Note one thing that it is the people's intention and agitation that will prompts him to go,

people's Choice.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Onlytruth(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2010
cantell:

@Onlytruth,
The large nos of people who support  IBB are mainly fraudsters,International thieves, looters, drug pushers,arm dealers & a few importers/Int. Businessmen.
Which category are you in? I mean minus importers/Int. Businessmen - cos you're definitely not in this category.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmfao!
Chei! Nigerians!

How can you say that about me. C'mon its not fair now.  cry

I am an immaculate, "unbuyable" and indefatigable defender of my beliefs in political and social justice.  cool

. . still rolling on da floor.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by safeact(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2010
@kosovo, i will prefare u cross ur legs too than 4u to come up with ur antagonistic behaviour against people of d south or east. Check ur posts, unknowingly or knowingly u v always had dis hatred and sentiments against them. Pls dnt ban me oh, but i v to tell u d truth.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2010
safeact:

@kosovo, i will prefare u cross your legs too than 4u to come up with your antagonistic behaviour against people of d south or east. Check your posts, unknowingly or knowingly u v always had dis hatred and sentiments against them. Pls dnt ban me oh, but i v to tell u d truth.

why are u afraid of being banned,
just tell ur mind,
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by kosovo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2010
@ Niger_d
1. Review of our name amist the terrorist nation,  (Glueing the bilateral relationship with the US)
Great!

2. Sack of NNPC Head
What effect did it have . .  .?

3. Cabinet Change.
A normal thing. . .When there is power change . . . it bound to happen . . . but the same people that characterized failed political policies were again added to the cabinet . . .

4. Resolve to make Changes in INEC. (Electorial Reform)
His boss has been saying that since he came, and he himself is still saying it . . .  Action and not Noise . . .

and many more,
Fingers crossed, waiting for "MORE"
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2010
kosovo:

@ Niger_dGreat!

What effect did it have . .  .?
A normal thing. . .When there is power change . . . it bound to happen . . . but the same people that characterized failed political policies were again added to the cabinet . . .His boss has been saying that since he came, and he himself is still saying it . . .  Action and not Noise . . .

Fingers crossed, waiting for "MORE"

I no see anything from wetin u write down
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by OAM4J: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2010
Fhemmmy:

What?

Am surprise you. . . Fhemmy has that opinion. . . undecided
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by adamabdul: 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2010
i will not vote for GJ,not even as vice president.And i dont and wouldnt care what the polls(above)will be afterall it is in this same site that i saw charles soludo winning Anambra election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Burn Sokoto Council Office / Blacks Cannot Rule Over Themselves (by An Afrikaner) / FG Plans Nationwide Electricity-Demand Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.