Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration (8142 Views)

Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) / Beverly Osu & Nancy Isime Cover The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by SexyChic05(f): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
The art of the celebrity pregnancy announcement — well, any announcement, for the matter — became a competitive sport long before Beyoncé won the entire game with her twin reveal Instagram. In the age of social media, celebrities have nailed the whole “I’m pregnant” announcement. And, lucky for you — whether you’re expecting or just plain lookin’ for some bang-up announcement inspiration check the guide below for some motivation.

Tiwa Savage: The Baby-Shoe Method
Tiwa announced her pregnancy on Instagram with an adorable photo of she and her husband holding baby shoes.
Osas Ajibade: The Cover-Girl Method
What better way to announce your pregnancy than on the cover of a top magazine, Genevieve. The announcement created a huge buzz with celebrities and fans congratulating the couple.
Beyoncé: The Queen Method

Bey’s baby announcement was simple, elegant, and meaningful — not only did she reveal she was pregnant with twins via this charming flower goddess pic, she also did so on the first day of Black History Month.

Lauren Conrad: The Instagram-Meets-Sonogram Method

The former Hills star couldn’t pass up the opportunity to add her “first baby photo” to her perfectly curated Insta account.

Kevin Jonas: The Dad Method

Jonas and his wife Danielle posted this funny pic to Instagram to announce the birth of their second baby. A+ collection of junk food, Danielle.

Jessica Simpson: The Pun Method

Speaking of puns, Jessica Simpson is an O.G. celebrity jokester. She nailed it with her 2011 tweet announcing her pregnancy. “It’s true,” she tweeted alongside this picture. “I am going to be mummy.” Bah-dum-cha!

Fergie: The Photoshopped Method

Ah, the power of Photoshop. Fergie and Josh Duhamel announced they were expecting their first child by Photoshopping their baby faces onto an old picture, with the caption: “Fergie and Me and BABY makes three.” Cute, poignant, and a wee-bit Etsy. Thumbs up.

Rachel Zoe: The Social-Media Method

The Social-Media Method is simple and to the point. No frills. Just news.

Kelly Rowland: The Instagram Method

Instagram is easy. Making your post count is hard. Kelly Rowland nailed it by ‘gramming baby Jordans with dad Jordans. She didn’t even have to use the word “pregnant” in her caption. That’s the power of a good ‘gram.

Gwen Stefani: The Performance Method

During a 2005 performance in Florida, Stefani asked the audience to sing “so loud that the baby hears it.” It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to read between the lines: Stefani was pregnant.

Beyoncé: The Awards-Show Method

Ah, the pregnancy announcement heard around the world. Not only did Beyoncé pull a Gwen Stefani and break the news on stage, but she continued to flaunt her bump throughout the entire MTV VMA ceremony.

Tina Fey: The Oprah Method

Now, Ciara’s announcement on The View is one thing, but Oprah is a whole other level. You want to know what’s cooler than saying “Oprah helped announce your birth?” Nothing.

J.Lo: The Family-Affair Method

If you’re expanding your family, it only makes sense to include everyone in the announcement, right? Right. And, Jennifer Lopez did just that in 2007 when she brought then-husband Marc Anthony out on stage to rub her belly and confirm the rumors that she was expecting.

http://olorisupergal.com/celebrity-guide-announcing-pregnancy-13-ideas-inspiration/
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by veekid(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
What am I doing here? Abeg okada!!!!!! Apete straight

4 Likes

Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by curvilicious: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
I love the shoes method
Tiny shoes all over the place kiss

Still thinking of the shoe design, how to pattern and display during my bump announcement cool
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by Louiscutedude(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by NetBizguy: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Didn't read that.. don't even know what to do with this space.. please mods should help me hide it
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by awesomesossy(f): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by generaluthman: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by Histrings08(m): 12:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
veekid:
What am I doing here? Abeg okada!!!!!! Apete straight
hmm Ibadan boy
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by sexymoma(f): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
all becos beyonce is preggy angry
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by veekid(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Histrings08:
hmm Ibadan boy
repping to the fullest
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Picture or i don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
So pregnancy announcement now has a guide,ok na...........pls,wat next is about 2 have a guide?
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by chinex276(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
we r d pix na
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
SexyChic05:
The art of the celebrity pregnancy announcement — well, any announcement, for the matter — became a competitive sport long before Beyoncé won the entire game with her twin reveal Instagram. In the age of social media, celebrities have nailed the whole “I’m pregnant” announcement. And, lucky for you — whether you’re expecting or just plain lookin’ for some bang-up announcement inspiration check the guide below for some motivation.

Tiwa Savage: The Baby-Shoe Method
Tiwa announced her pregnancy on Instagram with an adorable photo of she and her husband holding baby shoes.
Osas Ajibade: The Cover-Girl Method
What better way to announce your pregnancy than on the cover of a top magazine, Genevieve. The announcement created a huge buzz with celebrities and fans congratulating the couple.
Beyoncé: The Queen Method

Bey’s baby announcement was simple, elegant, and meaningful — not only did she reveal she was pregnant with twins via this charming flower goddess pic, she also did so on the first day of Black History Month.

Lauren Conrad: The Instagram-Meets-Sonogram Method

The former Hills star couldn’t pass up the opportunity to add her “first baby photo” to her perfectly curated Insta account.

Kevin Jonas: The Dad Method

Jonas and his wife Danielle posted this funny pic to Instagram to announce the birth of their second baby. A+ collection of junk food, Danielle.

Jessica Simpson: The Pun Method

Speaking of puns, Jessica Simpson is an O.G. celebrity jokester. She nailed it with her 2011 tweet announcing her pregnancy. “It’s true,” she tweeted alongside this picture. “I am going to be mummy.” Bah-dum-cha!

Fergie: The Photoshopped Method

Ah, the power of Photoshop. Fergie and Josh Duhamel announced they were expecting their first child by Photoshopping their baby faces onto an old picture, with the caption: “Fergie and Me and BABY makes three.” Cute, poignant, and a wee-bit Etsy. Thumbs up.

Rachel Zoe: The Social-Media Method

The Social-Media Method is simple and to the point. No frills. Just news.

Kelly Rowland: The Instagram Method

Instagram is easy. Making your post count is hard. Kelly Rowland nailed it by ‘gramming baby Jordans with dad Jordans. She didn’t even have to use the word “pregnant” in her caption. That’s the power of a good ‘gram.

Gwen Stefani: The Performance Method

During a 2005 performance in Florida, Stefani asked the audience to sing “so loud that the baby hears it.” It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to read between the lines: Stefani was pregnant.

Beyoncé: The Awards-Show Method

Ah, the pregnancy announcement heard around the world. Not only did Beyoncé pull a Gwen Stefani and break the news on stage, but she continued to flaunt her bump throughout the entire MTV VMA ceremony.

Tina Fey: The Oprah Method

Now, Ciara’s announcement on The View is one thing, but Oprah is a whole other level. You want to know what’s cooler than saying “Oprah helped announce your birth?” Nothing.

J.Lo: The Family-Affair Method

If you’re expanding your family, it only makes sense to include everyone in the announcement, right? Right. And, Jennifer Lopez did just that in 2007 when she brought then-husband Marc Anthony out on stage to rub her belly and confirm the rumors that she was expecting.

http://olorisupergal.com/celebrity-guide-announcing-pregnancy-13-ideas-inspiration/

na wetin u de talk?
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by johnshagb(m): 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
undecided undecided

Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by elfico(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Because one person decide to post about her pregnancy, we have already started seeing guide on how to announce pregnancy?
Must we copy everything?
Before you announce, just remember say you are in Nigeria and you get village people. grin
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by Divay22(f): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
I might use nairaland method kissI might use nairaland method
Re: The Celebrity Guide To Announcing Your Pregnancy – 13 Ideas For Inspiration by olagockay(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
I was expecting pics angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Star Actor Osita Iheme (pawpaw) Buys N7m Land Rover SUV For Himself!! / Funny Photoshop Of Kanye West As A Woman & Kim Kardashian As A Man / Picture Of Nkem Owoh 8 Months Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.