Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Can Muscle Pull/cramp Lead To Death? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Muscle Pull/cramp Lead To Death? (2898 Views)

Can Muscle Relaxing Therapy Treat Prostatitis Effectively? / How To Prevent Muscle Pull When Jogging / How To Manage Muscle Pull Or Strain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Muscle Pull/cramp Lead To Death? by Brownhypo: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Doctors in the house, I need a well explained answer to the question above. I experienced a muscle pull today while playing football match in school. It was so severe that it took about 10 minutes before I got relieved. The muscle contraction wasn't friendly at all.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Lagusta
Re: Can Muscle Pull/cramp Lead To Death? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Yes, it can. Muscle pull or cramp can kill and could also cause permanent disability. I remembered one of my workout sessions, i did not do my warm-ups before lifting, if you see d cramps that held my quads. The pain was out of this world, i was just on the ground for more than 45 mins. But i believe if one indulges in warm-ups and cool-downs regularly then muscle pull or cramps would be far from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Muscle Pull/cramp Lead To Death? by Lagusta(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Even if muscle cramps kill (i've never heard of any cases since all my years of practice) its very very VERERRRYYY rare....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection / Eating Tips For Pregnant Lady / Ways To Cure And Prevent Yeast Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.