Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Kendall Jenner Explains Why She Censored Her Nipples With Pizza Emojis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kendall Jenner Explains Why She Censored Her Nipples With Pizza Emojis (468 Views)

Tiwa Savage Bares Nipples In 'Dis Love' Music Video With DJ Spinall & Wizkid / Unclad Photos Of Kendall Jenner Leaks, And She Was Body Shamed / Kendall Jenner Explains Why She Censored Her Nipples With Pizza Emojis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Explains Why She Censored Her Nipples With Pizza Emojis by Gistwriter: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jenner, 21, wrote on kendallj.com, “My shirt was see-through, so I took this photo and just texted it to Hailey [Baldwin] and Gigi [Hadid] before I left to meet them and was like, ‘Is this too much?’ They wrote back, ‘It’s kind of a lot, but if you’re into it, go for it!'”

Of course, it wasn’t as simple as that. “Later, we were photographed by the paps when we were walking around the city and the internet freaked out about how see-through the look was,” the Estée Lauder brand ambassador continued.
See pic here - http:///2k8UNYa

(1) (Reply)

“what Went Wrong?” – Concerned Fan’s Letter Harrysongs Must Answer (full Text) / See Why Toke Makinwa Will Be Sued By Estranged Husband / VP Osinbajo’s Daughter, Kiki Pictured With American Singer, Trey Songs See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.