Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 (4254 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State / Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos / Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by jr4u2(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
This is really great. The governor Mr. Aregbesola is indeed doing well.

Here are some pictures of some of the schools that have been done in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by HQuadreal: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Osun a dara.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by tollyboy5(m): 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
you are blind so you call this achievement. that all what governor could do. its what street chairman can also do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by kenny300(f): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
nice
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by jr4u2(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
tollyboy5:
you are blind so you call this achievement. that all what governor could do. its what street chairman can also do

@tollyboy5, If you don't regard this has an achievement then i'm pretty sure you have no brains because even Lagos State hasn't built schools of this standard. In Lagos, you find this kind of pictures in Private Schools and not Public Schools. These are all Public Schools that have been built from start to finish.

Please tell me the "street chairman" that has done something like this.

We should learn to appreciate what someone is doing and not just disregard blindly(without any facts). I had to put that in the bracket because i think you're not so intelligent to see the changes.

Thank you

16 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by iluvdonjazzy: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
great jab from Rauf AregbeRasker

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by jr4u2(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Please, Everyone should note that i dont have any relationship with Aregbesola. I only liked what he has done in His state and i love the MASSIVE improvements.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by knostbrown01(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
jr4u2:

@tollyboy5, If you don't regard this has an achievement then i'm pretty sure you have no brains because even Lagos State hasn't built schools of this standard. In Lagos, you find this kind of pictures in Private Schools and not Public Schools. These are all Public Schools that have been built from start to finish.

Please tell me the "street chairman" that has done something like this.

We should learn to appreciate what someone is doing and not just disregard blindly(without any facts). I had to put that in the bracket because i think you're not so intelligent to see the changes.

Thank you

Only keep this to yourself, never talk of that man (Aregbe) for public places in Osun oo,

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by jr4u2(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
knostbrown01:

Only keep this to yourself, never talk of that man (Aregbe) for public places in Osun oo,

Why shouldn't or can't i talk to about Him in Osun? Are you in Osun? Or what gives you this thinking?

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by knostbrown01(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
jr4u2:

Why shouldn't or can't i talk to about Him in Osun? Are you in Osun? Or what gives you this thinking?

I work and Based in Osun, all those projects cost nothing less than 1.3billion naira for mould block classroom. Na Subeb project which was contracted at rate of 350million, Aregbe revalue it to 1.3billion naira. That is why FG never pay him for some of the projects.

Just no talk if you come to osun because you can be lynch the way people dey hungry for this administration ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by jr4u2(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
knostbrown01:

I work and Based in Osun, all those projects cost nothing less than 1.3billion naira for mould block classroom. Na Subeb project which was contracted at rate of 350million, Aregbe revalue it to 1.3billion naira. That is why FG never pay him for some of the projects.

Just no talk if you come to osun because you can be lynch the way people dey hungry for this administration ooo

Dude, You're just a LIAR. L I A R. Please where did you get all this info from? Cos i also work and live in Osun and im surprised youre saying something else.

You're just a LIAR and i guess you're not appreciative of His efforts. That's all

9 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by knostbrown01(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
jr4u2:

Dude, You're just a LIAR. L I A R. Please where did you get all this info from? Cos i also work and live in Osun and im surprised youre saying something else.

You're just a LIAR and i guess you're not appreciative of His efforts. That's all

If you believe, you do, if you dont, you dont.........
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by Toosure70: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
tollyboy5:
post your public schools pix for us to compare. olori pelebe.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by tollyboy5(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Toosure70:
post your public schools pix for us to compare. olori pelebe.
abeg don't compare when it comes to lagos I can't imagine ambode displaying primary schools as achievement . they are school better than that but that's not achievement worth can celebraring . you guyz are making it look as if its only lagos and Ogun state that know how to invest money on capital project . smh for you guyz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
tollyboy5:

abeg don't compare when it comes to lagos I can't imagine ambode displaying primary schools as achievement . they are school better than that but that's not achievement worth can celebraring . you guyz are making it look as if its only lagos and Ogun state that know how to invest money on capital project . smh for you guyz
abeg pls post d pictures of the schools ambode built for eighteen months presently hmmm. Or forever remain silent. The op appreciate ogbeni and he feel that he should promote his work more. Almost every month ogbeni is commissioning one project to the other.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by tollyboy5(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
abeg pls post d pictures of the schools ambode built for eighteen months presently hmmm. Or forever remain silent. The op appreciate ogbeni and he feel that he should promote his work more. Almost every month ogbeni is commissioning one project to the other.
we have a enough schools that is not what we give a Bleep about 114 road is greater than what your governor will do in 8years . do we need school or condusive environment to do business, easy loan for enterpreneurers so that private sectors will be the one boosting the state economy . not building school left and right that would not solve anything your people are poor. they are boasting of governor that don't know where to invest. you guys need to come and learn from Ogun state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by editor123: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2017
tollyboy5:

You need to be schooled. You need information because your brain is deformed. As an engineer, capital projects tops Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola's priority list. For your information, like many projects that is now being copied by the federal government from Osun, his Excellency, Governor of Lagos Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode also copied his model of doing LG roads from Osun.

Whiles Lagos did 114 roads of less than 60km, Osun did around 290km in 30 local governments, and that's just LG roads. that almost 10km per LG.

Photos of it abounds on the internet, but I know you are too lazy to google, so I have helped you placed them here.

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by editor123: 12:33am On Feb 04, 2017
tollyboy5:

More photos

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by editor123: 12:35am On Feb 04, 2017
tollyboy5:

More photos of road in Osun o

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by editor123: 12:37am On Feb 04, 2017
tollyboy5:

More photos of roads in Osun o.

Come to Osogbo and all the local governments and confirm the roads listed...

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by editor123: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2017
tollyboy5:

Please I beg you, come to Osogbo and all the local governments and confirm the roads listed...

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by editor123: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2017
tollyboy5:

Aregbesola, please continue your good work, all doubting Thomases who sit on bedbug infested mattress in their homes can continue to run brainless propaganda or come to Osogbo and all other local governments and confirm the roads listed...

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by Donshegxy10(m): 12:46am On Feb 04, 2017
ogbeni aregbesola is doing well in area of infrastructure. omo Yoruba atata. oodua a gbe wa o.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by tollyboy5(m): 12:48am On Feb 04, 2017
editor123:

Aregbesola, please continue your good work, all doubting Thomases who sit on bedbug infested mattress in their homes can continue to run brainless propaganda or come to Osogbo and all other local governments and confirm the roads listed...

OK OK ! you win! you win! grin grin grin but the news I hear about lautech that is been manage by two governor and yet they can't fund the school just let me detest those two governors but for what you showed me I'll stay on a low key now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by Johnnyessence(m): 7:22am On Feb 04, 2017
Lalasticla food done land abeg move it to promise land. Let everyone see ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by AshiwajuFoward: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2017
Aregbe gbiyanju, koda... Aregbe se bebe. smiley

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by 7lives: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2017
knostbrown01:

Tell us what you know abi o kan wa PA ariwo ote lasan ni.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by 7lives: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2017
knostbrown01:

Tell us what you know abi o kan wa PA ariwo ote lasan ni?.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by dammyeve: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Aregbesola is the best performing Governor when it comes to infrastructural development considering the situation he met the State with the resources. Even though he made alot of mistakes. The propaganda circulating about him every day make it seem like a monster but every fact I got make me to love him the more.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by bantudra: 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
our problem is not building stuff but maintaining them over the years...
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by dammyeve: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
Osun State, Nigeria
THE LAUTECH OWNERSHIP SAGA: A BETRAYAL OF THE YORUBA ( OMOLUABI ) SPIRIT OF ONENESS AND
DECENCY BY OGBOMOSO COMMUNITY.
Ladoke Akintola University was established in 1990 by the then Government of the Old Oyo State. Shortly
after the University was established, State of Osun was carved out of old Oyo State in 1991.
The options opened to the State of Osun then were:
1. To leave the ownership of the University to the new Oyo State just like we left every other immovable
properties that fell within the geographical domain of the new Oyo State.
2. Invite the Federal Government to take over the University just likeit happened between Enugu and Anambra
States in the case of Nnamdi Azikwe University.
3. Agree to jointly own the University with the new Oyo State to save the University from premature death, the
institution being less than one year old as at the time the State of Osun was created.
Consumed by the spirit of oneness and integration of Yoruba nation, our fore runners and leaders in the State
of Osun widely chose the third option.
As a result of this fundamental and patriotic decision, Ladoke Akintola Uninversity of Technology continued
in 1991 to be a joint property of both Oyo State and the State of Osun and has remained so till date.
The issues at stake now
it is important that we make clear the issues at stake and not confuse them as the people of Ogbomoso area
of Oyo state will want.
The fundamentals of the LAUTECH Saga are two clear and distinct issues which must be addressed and
resolved separately. They are:
1. The Non payment of subventions recently by both Oyo State and State of Osun.
Before we go into this important issue, permit me to state very clearly on behalf of the State Government of
Osun that we regret our inability to pay our own share of subventions over the last couple of months.
It is unfortunate and unintended. It is a collateral fall out of the financial challenges that all States including
the State of Osun have been encountering for about 2 years now. As a result of this circumstance we have
regrettably been unable to pay our core civil servants the way we would have loved to and subvent even our
own university.
We will therefore like to re-assure our people in Oyo State and Ogbomoso area in particular that we as a State
are committed to our obligations to LAUTECH and the Governor is working tirelessly to ensure that we
redeem our pledge to pay part of our outstanding subvention as soon as our financial situation can bear it.
Having said this, we also need to debunk the wicked rumor that we are funding Osun State University to the
detriment of LAUTECH – this is false, as the state government of Osun has not given a kobo in subvention to
Osun State University over the last six years and the institution has been self sustaining and running
smoothly on its internally generated revenue.
As far as the issue of payment of subvention is concerned, it is important that we set the record straight and
state unequivocally that the State of Osun has been a responsible partner all through the twenty six years of
existence of the institution.
The following are facts which nobody can controvert:
i. The State of Osun has fully, consistently and timeously met her obligations to LAUTECH over the last 25
years out of the Twenty Six years of the University existence. Inability to pay over the last one year was due to
national economic problem which equally affects Oyo State.
ii. In 2010 when the University needed the partners (Osun and Oyo) to inject N900,000,000:00 (Nine Hundred
Million Naira) each for the payment of monetization and personal allowances of workers, it was only the
State of Osun that paid her own share of N900,000,000:00 (Nine Hundred Million Naira). Oyo State has not
paid her own share of N900,000,000:00 (Nine Hundred Million Naira) till date which was borrowed from sky
bank plc and eventually paid back with the IGR of the University which belong to the two owner States.
iii. The statute setting up the University recognises only one Teaching Hospital and and situates it in Osogbo.
Oyo State has consistently refused to contribute a Kobo to the sustenance of this Teaching Hospital since
the Akala government set up the illegal Teaching Hospital at Ogbomoso. It may interest fair minded
observers to know that the State of Osun singularly maintains this facility with a monthly N200 Million.
In the same vein the State of Osun has invested close to N2 Billion on Capital projects in the Teaching
Hospital while Oyo State was busy investing in a parallel but illegal Teaching Hospital unknown to the law
that established the University.
ISSUE TWO
The obscene and perfidious effort by Ogbomoso Community to unilaterally take over LAUTECH and push
Osun State out of the joint ownership after investing equally in the project for almost 26 years.
We honestly want to believe that the unconscionable attempt to take over the ownership of LAUTECH by
every means possible is being orchestrated by only the Ogbomoso Community which erroneously think that
it owns the college but not the entire good people of Oyo State , who are our kith and kin.
The University was sited in Ogbomoso on the basis of trust by the other communities in the old Oyo State.
The unscrupulous attempt to betray the trust and convert the University to Ogbomoso Community owned
University did not start recently and predated the current financial travails deviling the polity, culminating in
our inability to meet our obligations to LAUTECH and other institutions of governments.
You will recall how, beginning from 2010, Governor Alao Akala of Oyo State acted out the script written by
him on behalf of the Ogbomoso community by using the apparatus of Oyo state government to convert
LAUTECH to an institution solely owned ostensibly by Oyo state but in reality Ogbomoso Community.
The then the State government of Osun challenged Akala’s illegal attempt in the Supreme court of Nigeria
and in a judgment delivered on 26th day of March, 2012 the apex court held that the university was and will
always be jointly owned by Oyo and Osun states and Oyo state alone cannot unilaterally lay claim to sole
ownership of the institution.
Having met with failure in the court, the hostile take over has now been tied to Osun’s financial travails and
inability to meet our obligation to LAUTECH which is a recent issue and which equally affects Oyo state.
It is a big shame that the Oyo state Attorney General is denying the existence of a Supreme court judgment.
With this development it is clear that some people within the Oyo state government are actually encouraging
this criminality.
In the spirit of OMOLUABI, brotherliness and pan Yoruba nationalism, we have kept quiet even when we have
been treated as a junior partner in a joint ownership where we contribute the same amount of subvention
year in year out for the past 26 years.
The following are some infractions which ordinarily the State of Osun should have protested about but which
we accepted calmly in the spirit of one Yoruba nation and regional integration.
a) Seven and a half faculties of the university are located in Ogbomoso while only a quarter (some say half)
of a faculty is located in Osogbo, Stare of Osun. In spite of this obvious lopsidednesswe still contribute equal
amount as partners and joint owners.
b) The postgraduate school, the pre-degree centre, Part-time programme and centre for distance learning are
all sited in Ogbomoso.
c) The staff ratio is 1100 for Oyo state to 610 for Osun state.
d) Sixteen (16) TETFUND need assessment projects are in Ogbomoso campus with none in Osogbo.
The people of Ogbomoso and their supporters in Oyo state government are obviously mistaking our maturity
for weakness and foolishness. They will soon realise that it is not so.
We do not intend to let go our joint property. We appeal to the leaders of the Yoruba nation to prevail on this
mean spirited people. Their action is a betrayal of trust, out rightly unconscionable and offends our credo of OMOLUABI
Signed ; Hon. Folorunso Oladoyin Bamisayemi,
Chairman House Committee on Education For Osun House of Assembly, Osogbo
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Schools In Osun State As At 3rd February, 2017 by dammyeve: 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
these are just tips of the iceberg. O Ambulance if not the best is one of the best in Nigeria with 247 services throughout the State with 50 ambulances and 20 Armour personnel carrier for security the highest bought by a state government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Mefor Please Listen And Listen Good / Facts Why Omisore Will Never Support Adeleke And PDP. / REC: 1.9 Million Electorate Get Pvcs In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.