Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Report That Exonerated Prince Kashamu From The Purported Drug Offence In USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report That Exonerated Prince Kashamu From The Purported Drug Offence In USA (342 Views)

Kashamu: My Purported Expulsion Cannot Stand / Exonerated Olabowale Ademola Returns As Lagos HOS / DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Report That Exonerated Prince Kashamu From The Purported Drug Offence In USA by Giberomania: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Report that Exonerated Prince Kashamu from the purported drug offence in USA

Setting the record straight;

The report stated, insofar as is material, that on 8 February 1999, Fillmore viewed a photo lineup for the purpose of identifying Kashamu. The meeting was held in the US Attorney 's office.

An officer of the attorney had received a copy of an arrest photograph of Kashamu from another officer. The report continues that the officer:

" Took the copy of the arrest photograph of Kashamu and placed in the DEA form 470, photo identification folder, with seven photographs of black males.

These black males had similar facial hair and were the approximate age of Kashamu. This photo line up was shown to Fillmore. Fillmore provided the following statements: 'it is not jumping out at me., I know what the man looks like.' Fillmore further stated that photograph 03 looked like a bad photograph of him. Photos 2, 4, 6,7 and 8 did not look like him at all. Fillmore stated that 05 looked a lot like him but did not look like him. Fillmore ruled out photograph 01. Fillmore stated that 05 looked the closest to Alhaji"

That is the name which Fillmore knew his co-conspirator.

"The arrest photograph of Kashamu was placed in position 07 of the photo lineup. "
And the case was thrown out.

Back home in Nigeria, there are several other court judgements that also exonerated Prince Kashamu.

It stand against logic and laughable when supposed knowledgeable set of people begin to think their continuous wailing on social media platforms can overrule decision of competent courts of jurisdiction.

When you have a good case in your hand, you stand a good chance of coming out victorious from the courtroom.

The jury in UK have spoken; Kashamu has no case to answer.

The judges in Nigeria have spoken; Kashamu has no case to answer.

The US judgement can't overrule that of UK and Nigeria. Nigeria is a sovereign state and not a Banana Republic where anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Report That Exonerated Prince Kashamu From The Purported Drug Offence In USA by temitemi1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
let him take d report to United State grin grin
Re: Report That Exonerated Prince Kashamu From The Purported Drug Offence In USA by Jabioro: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nairaland or I the very self is not a Judge,therefore let him take that copy along with him to the land where the offence was committed ..surely those that wrote it are still alive... Ogbeni telling me anything is meanless.. if I you sir I will go to U. S. A they can't give a fvck ..

(1) (Reply)

When Will Nigeria Be Economically Giant Of Africa For Real? / Health Rumors Swirl As Buhari Ask For Extended Leave / Buhari Wanted A Vice President Who Can Hold Nigeria Together If He Dies – Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.