Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance (2477 Views)

Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition / Between The Nnamdi Kanu-led-protest And The Tuface-led-protest?? / 2face Idibia's Led Protest Will Now Hold On February 6, When Buhari Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by jmoore(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2017

The beginning statement reads
“A call for good governance.

A call for urgent explanation into the reckless economic downturn nationwide.
A call for nationwide protests as we say No to the Executive, No to legislatures, No to judiciary… You have all failed us.”

It ends with
“There’s need for Nigerians to rise against what is happening in this country having waited patiently for the legislatures that were elected to represent the people all to no avail.”

The call for good governance is against all arms of the government. It is not targeted at a particular party. It is against all politicians who are in the executive, legislature etc. It is cry for bad policies that is affecting Nigeria.

Recently, some people have shown their hate for this protest.

I will list out 6 sets of people that hate the protest

1: The cowards: These set of people are afraid of the masses. Why are they afraid? Because they have failed woefully to make the economy better. All they do is sit down in their offices are collect salary with nothing to show for it. If they are really performing wonders, they shouldn’t be bothered at all.

2: The hypocrites: These set of people were among protesters in the last administration which allowed them to express their rights to freedom of speech and movement. These hypocrites who are now in power are trying to stifle the protest by resorting to name calling on organizers of the protest. They are also collaborating with the security agencies to attack protesters.

3: International fraudsters: These set of people don’t work for their money. They steal. With the current exchange rate of 1$ = ₦500 , they are praying for the trend to continue so they can return the stolen money to the country and spend recklessly.

4: The corrupt ones: Many people are benefitting from the corruption that we are witnessing in this current administration. These corrupt folks will fight against the protest.

5: The vampires: These set of people are those who are thirsty for blood. They are ready to kill at any slightest opportunity. These vampires have murdered many peaceful protesters in this current administration. Amnesty International has proof of this. These vampires are also slaughtering people like chicken. The only utterance that the government will give is that the vampires are from Libya, Mali and Senegal. The elite who employed these vampires are among those that hate any protest that may affect their barbaric way.

6: The sadists: They love to see people suffer.
They are happy that kerosene is being sold higher than 400 Naira per liter.
They are happy that diesel is being sold at 300 Naira per liter.
They are happy that cooking gas is being sold at 4,500 Naira per 12.5kg
They are happy that 1$ = ₦500, making it harder for manufacturers who source their raw materials outside.
They are happy with the low power supply in the country.

They are happy to see the brutality that innocent civilians receive from security officials.

7: The political illiterates: Let the picture speak for itself

Here is a quote from Tuface song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZC1OL3GZh8

“See, all I want to say is that
They don’t really care about us
Because all they want to do is to get in touch with big bucks
Because they think the money gives them the power
But the power is nothing
If your people cannot get quality education
The power is nothing
If your people keep on dying of disease and starvation
The power is nothing
If your people have no peace (no peace)
The power is nothing
If your people cannot live in unity (eh)
See, why do you keep deceiving the people, my brother, my sister
See, why you make all this people to dey fight one another
Only God can judge you now [x4]
Another year has come
And now you want my vote once more
Oh no

E be, like say they want to tell me another story again oh
(e be like say)
E be like say they want to act another movie again oh (e be like say)
E be like say they want to do another deceiving again oh
E be like say dem want to dance
Galala, na di new dance, again o
They want to sing another song again
They want to sing [x2]
E be like say they want to code
They want to dance

I dedicate this one to all of the shady politicians
Wey go promise and fail and make the people live in harsh conditions
I dedicate this one to all of the shady politicians
Why don’t you change your ways
Change your ways now
Make the people live the way they are supposed to live
E no be small thing o
As you see me so (no be small thing o)
I no send, I no send you oh (no be small thing o)
All of the shady politicians (no be small thing o)
As you see me so (no be small thing o)
I no send, I no send you oh (no be small thing o)
All of the shady politicians (I say no be small thing o)”

Source>> http://opinionplanet..com/2017/02/6-sets-of-people-that-hate-tuface-led.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by Jokerman(m): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
The Zombies

1 Like

Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Where do I belong because I neither support nor oppose the protest...
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by jmoore(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
No 7

4 Likes

Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by sarrki(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
2face can't be the face of the protest while having funded by the people that have looted us since time immemorial.

That's my take on it.
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
jmoore:
No 7 [img][/img]
Really? I see... Never knew tho...
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by prince9851(m): 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
sarrki:
2face can't be the face of the protest while having funded by the people that have looted us since time immemorial.

That's my take on it.
Who do u dis tin?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by fistonati(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Almost all what fela anikulapo kuti said years back as songs(prophecies) are all happening to Nigeria just as if he is Still alive.
If the youth's did not rise up to the challenges, then we will never get it right.

Whoever against the peaceful protest is against democracy and our national development.

Voting for change is not enough but ensuring the sustenance of the change is the most important but difficult and ensuring that sustenance is by putting pressure on government and it's agencies which is by voicing out as it is everywhere.

We can't continue to be suffering and smiling
Enough is enough
I stand with tubaba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
sarrki:

That's my take on it.
See my own reason for not backing the protest

https://www.nairaland.com/3606844/problem-pro-buhari-rally-anti-buhari-protest

Not because of any individual but because of lack of objective and purpose.
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by sarrki(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
See my own reason for not backing the protest

https://www.nairaland.com/3606844/problem-pro-buhari-rally-anti-buhari-protest

Not because of any individual but because of lack of objective and purpose.

Boss I know you as a patriot

I will support if there is genuine reason devoid of hatred and politics
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by greatgod2012(f): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anyone against this peaceful protest is simply against good governance!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by DrayZee: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
sarrki:

That's my take on it.

This one is all of them combined.

1 Like

Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
no8 THE ZOMBIES
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by edoyad(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
DrayZee:

This one is all of them combined.

grin grin , haba !
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by SalamRushdie: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

The Jealous ones ....Everyone knows you wish it was you anchoring such a historical rally

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
sarrki:

Boss I know you as a patriot

I will support if there is genuine reason devoid of hatred and politics
May your days never be cut short
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by sarrki(m): 5:13am On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
May your days never be cut short

Amen Amen
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:23am On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:

Amen Amen
Are you always against good governance just cause Buhari is at the top?would you have objected to this if the protest had been against the past administration?
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by NuclearWinter: 5:41am On Feb 03, 2017
8. The Idiots

The word idiot came down to us from the Romans who described individuals who were apolitical to the socio-political events of ancient Rome.

TonyeBarcanista:
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by CyberWolf: 6:10am On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You don't know where you belong because they've not mentioned money Mr. Protection seeker.. Once money is involved, then you will know where to belong.. Shameless protection seeker..
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by sunsplash99(m): 6:24am On Feb 03, 2017
where does Buhari himself belong?
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by Beadex1(m): 6:39am On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:

That's my take on it.
time immemorial, that is from 1960? Sentiment has be clouded you.
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by jmoore(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2017
sunsplash99:
where does Buhari himself belong?
He belongs to No 1: The cowards
Re: 7 Sets Of People That Hate Tuface Led Protest For Good Governance by jmoore(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lalasticlala, move this thread to the headquarters.

(1) (Reply)

Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco / "Why General Buhari Failed" Guardian Newspaper September 1985 - Reno Omokri / Total Occupation: Wives Of Herdsmen Now Harvest Our Crops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.