Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) (1033 Views)

Reno Omokri Accepts Pres Buhari’s Challenge : Proves He Is A Liar / Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News / GEJ Accepts Twitter User Mohammad Deedee's Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Dotman23(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
See the wonderful response of an epitome of democracy

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by hushshinani(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
k
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by dealslip(f): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
the man is a perfect gentleman, that is what I like about him. If only Nigeria had allowed this man a second chance, what we would be talking about now would have been restructuring and regional resources management and not I stand with Tubaba. Corruption was Nigeria's bane from time immemorial and it was encouraged by the strong centre. Diffusing the stronghold at the centre wouldnt have allowed Nepotism and Tribalism because everyone would mind their business. The governors would be closer to the people and accountability can be easily demanded for. Southern state would be able to give Fulani herdsmen the matching order with state owned police but Nigerians insisted the dog wasn't doing enough so they sold it to buy a monkey, but the monkey couldn't not even match the dog. The sold the chicken to buy guinea fowl, how much meat can you find on the guinea fowl.

6 Likes

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by ba7man(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
GEJ is too shallow to impress me.

The difference between the result of his administration and the current one is the oil prices.

The silly GEJ would have sold us into slavery with him at the helm with this current oil price and his sympathetic stance with corruption.

Buhari isn't great and he's slow but I rejoice whenever I remember where we were heading to under GEJ.
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by CLASSMAN: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Impressed

1 Like

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by dunkem21(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Heiya, the thing don touch me cheesy If you wanna buy wailers form, please note that we have removed restrictions.

2 Likes

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Originality007: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
cry cry when i read that, i feel like crying cry

1 Like

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Mrjo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
ba7man:

The difference between the result of his administration and the current one is the oil prices.

The silly GEJ would have sold us into slavery with him at the helm with this current oil price and his sympathetic stance with corruption.

Buhari isn't great and he's slow but I rejoice whenever I remember where we were heading to under GEJ.
when will u apologise? others are doing that

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by prolove22(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
IF NA BUHARI WHAT WILL BE HE'S REPLY?
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by carzola(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ohhhh my lawd...
GEJ.. And Jesus Christ no difference..
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Bizibi(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
ba7man:

hahahahahahaha......
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Agbaletu: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Many people will still apologize to GEJ before the end of 2017, I am 100% sure of that.
God bless GEJ!
We will always love you.
The whole country now know the difference between GEJ and PMB.
It is well with my country.

1 Like

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by carzola(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
ba7man:

3 Likes

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Bizibi(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
ba7man:

hahahahahahaha.......
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Jaycool18(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
ba7man:

and where are we heading to as a dollar now is N500...i can't describe your level of stupidity...I'll just leave you alone.

4 Likes

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by sdindan: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
ba7man:

Just shatapp!

5 Likes

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Splinz(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
God bless you too our amiable President!

3 Likes

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by LasGidiOwner: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
GEJ the greatest Nigerian president after the Great Zik of Africa.. cool

God Bless you sir....

1 Like

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by dicksononline(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
If by Monday our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that.... Let them open border, we all will go to London and look for him....

Only in this country Nigeria ,
It started from,
Missing Chibok girls!.....
Missing Certificate!...
Missing Budget!....
Missing Moon!....
And now,.. Huh,.
Missing President!!...

1 Like

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Mynd44: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by mazimee(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
ba7man:

Keep wallowing in your delusion, as far it makes you feel good.
After all, the pig feels good in the dirty

4 Likes

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by medpren: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
ba7man:

Do we expect anything better from rabid moslem buffoons?
Hell no grin

3 Likes

Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by ba7man(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Jaycool18:
and where are we heading to as a dollar now is N500...i can't describe your level of stupidity...I'll just leave you alone.
"Mr Intelligent". Do you even know the factors that determine currency exchange rates?

Olodo.
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by ba7man(m): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mrjo:
Apologize for what?

Voting out the President that wasted the highest oil windfall ever witnessed in this country?

Rather than apologize, ill spit on GEJ and his followers.

We can't all be daft.
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mrjo:

He'll need an overdose of anti zombie serum
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Donshegxy10(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
what is there to apologize about, Jonathan's government was full of corrupt people at a point and Nigerians needed change, we voted change and things are worse, 2019 is around the corner we will vote another person, that's the beauty of democracy.
Jonathan might have a good heart but his advisers were not helpful to him.
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
When u reject knowledge frm a PhD holder for dt of a certificate forger...d difference mst definitely b clear. Even d northerners have agreed dt they made a mistake by voting in a veteran illiterate into power. Before 2019 apologies would fill d whole cyberspace. This is jst d beginning
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by Mrjo(m): 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
ba7man:
Apologize for what?

Voting out the President that wasted the highest oil windfall ever witnessed in this country?

Rather than apologize, ill spit on GEJ and his followers.

We can't all be daft.
swallow ur pride the diffrence is clear
Re: Gej Accepts Twitter User (mohammed Apology) by ba7man(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Mrjo:
swallow ur pride the diffrence is clear
The only difference I see is the oil prices.

This is not a case of pride but not having "Herd mentality".

(1) (Reply)

names of over 100 Local Government In Ondo State and 75 in osun / Nigeria Cannever Learn From The Civil War - Ike Ekweremmadu / Sowore: I Am Ready To Die But Will Expose Melaye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.