Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News (28926 Views)

Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / TRENDING: Reactions As Saraki Accepts Defeat, Congratulate Kwara APC / BREAKING: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News [TWEET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by EdificationBoss: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Bukola Saraki, the president of the Nigerian Senate, on Sunday, March 11, 2018, accepted the apology of Nigerian singer/songwriter, Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa aka “Charlyboy”, who erroneously stated that an image of the Senate President’s 2012 visit to Ogoniland, was a picture of the Senate President after being chased by youths in Kwara.

After a series of Twitter users, including Saraki’s Head of New Media, Olu Onemola, called Charlyboy’s attention to the fact that the picture he posted was taken during then-Senator Saraki’s oversight visit to Ogoniland, as the Chairman of the 7th Senate’s Committee on Environment and Ecology, Charlyboy, who uses the @AreaFada1 handle on twitter, later apologized to the politician, stating that he was in a hurry to post before verifying the veracity of the story.

Saraki, through his Twitter handle @BukolaSaraki, tweeted back at Charlyboy, stating that he accepts his apology. He said:

“Dear Charlyboy (@Areafada1), I appreciate your coming forward to admit that your post against me was ill-conceived. It takes a lot to do that.

“I agree that we all see things from our respective lenses, but without disregard to what is permissible by an average mind. It is therefore imperative that we observe circumspection at all times so we don’t have to say the avoidable ‘sorry.’”

http://newshelm.ng/saraki-accepts-charly-boys-apology-over-fake-news/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by stephleena(f): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
bmcs won't like this

22 Likes

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by kimjongJezebel: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lai Mohammed and Bmc propaganda gone sour! Trying to rubbish the head of parliament and denigrate the National Assembly because of politics.

May God bless the most Distinguished Senator Bukola Saraki

May God bless the most vibrant and outspoken Senator Dino Melaye

And may He continue to bless Senator Remi Tinubu

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by Sarrakii: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2018
Yesterday BMC members was masturbating over this.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by chuksjuve(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
Waiting for Apc, buhari and his BMC crew can apologize to Nigerians over their lies, propaganda and their inept clulessness.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by olasaad(f): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Sarrki whr are you?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by Alexk2(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2018
Wow....I admire man who will accept responsibility, accept their wrongs and apologize when necessary.
Charly boy, you just won my repect!!! cool cool cool

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by falcon01: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
this is a normal conversation between two grown ups

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by emeijeh(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Sarrki has to apologize here in nairaland too

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by ednut1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
We really need that social media bill. Fake Bloggers and false news mongers need to be dealth with

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by kc2hansome(m): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
Looting aside, this Saraki is good. Then again "ALL" Nigerian politicians are corrupt (Including Buhari the Mr. Integrity).
The way forward is to vote a politician (who despite his looting), would work to build the country and it's citizens.
All these talk of integrity is fabricated by dubious people for foolish minds. See the scams the current integrity government of Buhari is running.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by ipobarecriminals: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
sad His mumu neva do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
kc2hansome:
looting aside, this Saraki is good.
Looting aside?!
So what is good in someone that loots?!
Nigerian youth and foolishness.
smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by BlackPantherxXx: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Bmc propaganda gone sour! Trying to rubbish the head of parliament and denigrate the National Assembly because of politics.

You seem to have taken asslicking as a career grin

I hope you're not an Aba Jew. They worship Saraki, Dino and Fayose like gods
wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by Samogbo1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
I love the reactions of both men
Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by kc2hansome(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
modelmike7:

Looting aside?!
So what is good in someone that loots?!
Nigerian youth and foolishness.
smh

Face your BMC work and stay off my mention. If you weren't foolish, you wouldn't be defending a regressive government that loots and still play politics with the lives of its citizens.
Suicide rate - High
Death rate - High
Crime rate- High
Scandal rate- High
Unemployment rate - High
Insecurity rate - High
Murder rate - High
Genocide rate- High

and you are not even ashamed of yourself.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by ipobarecriminals: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
lipsrsealed.Outta Nairaland till 26/27 March.See y'all PIGS

1 Like

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by Profkomolafe(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Good one Charlie!
Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by cyberguy72(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
Ebe like Charlie boy Don dey hungry......working for Liar Mohammed now or wot

1 Like

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by kimjongJezebel: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

You seem to have taken asslicking as a career grin

I hope you're not an Aba Jew. They worship Saraki, Fink and Fayose like gods
wink

Bmc agents are adherent of retrogression. I know the kind of checks and balances the present National Assembly has provided in the current regime if not, Buhari would have finished Nigeria completely

May God bless the sensible members of the current National Assembly

May devil punish the presidency

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
I thought area fada is just an area fada without sense.

wisdom no go kill charly boy.

maturity no go kill saraki.

BMC's who wanted to make delicious meal from this scenario should hide their head in shame

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
kc2hansome:

Face your BMC work and stay off my mention. If you weren't foolish, you wouldn't be defending a regressive government that loots still play politics with the lives of its citizens.
Suicide rate - High
Death rate - High
Crime rate- High
Scandal rate- High

and you are not even ashamed of yourself.

Truth is always bitter.
Wailers will forever wail.
Supporting looters is their job.
What a nation!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by costandi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
Charlie is really born again!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by BlackPantherxXx: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Bmc agents are adherent of retrogression. I know the kind of checks and balances the present National Assembly has provided in the current regime if not, Buhari would have finished Nigeria completely

May God bless the sensible members of the current National Assembly

May devil punish the presidency

IPOB she-male spotted.

I dislike the dullard though grin
Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by kc2hansome(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2018
modelmike7:

Truth is always bitter.
Wailers will forever wail.
Supporting looters is their job.
What a nation!

I'm still wondering why you would post a comment and click the share link by yourself
What a miserable Imp.
You are just a deceitful toddler.
Run along!!!. I can't play in the mud with you.

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by wingmanII: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
An idiot posted the same story here without any source
, can he apologize already?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by Sagamaje(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
Where is that useless Buhari cow sarki that posted this news. Truly those Media Cows needs total brain over hauling

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by kimjongJezebel: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

IPOB she-male spotted.
I dislike the dullard though grin

I'm not Igbo although I admire their enterprising and industrious spirit...
So try another line

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by FisifunKododada: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2018
Charlie boy is a typical potorpotorian - they ALWAYS carry FAKE news.
Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by higherpower: 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Lai Mohammed and Bmc propaganda gone sour! Trying to rubbish the head of parliament and denigrate the National Assembly because of politics.

When will you be blessed?
Re: Saraki Accepts Charly Boy’s Apology Over Fake News by kimjongJezebel: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
higherpower:

When will you be blessed?
Are you with me to know if I am already blessed or not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos / Army Kills 3 Boko Haram Members, Captures Gun Trucks, Anti Aircraft Guns / PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.