Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers (3152 Views)

Pictures Of Osinbajo With 2Face, Mo Abudu and Laolu Senbanjo In Hollywood. / See Names Of Noisemakers To Be Submitted To The President When He Returns / They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by Eazybay(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Well truth is, even some impoverished ppl are against 2face.. Is 2face Nigeria Are these prices acceptable? The govt is even looking 4 more ways to increase prices!! Why we dey attack 2face na, let it hold so d govt would declare State of Emergency on d economy and dis food price hike
Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by Horus(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6R_1-cUC5E

Let Tuface Lead A Protest If He Wants
Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by maclatunji: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thank you Mr. Orikinla.
Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by tiptopy03(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Orikinla1:
Popular Nigerian singer, Mr. Innocent Idibia, alias "2Face" or "2baba" has suddenly realized that Nigerians are suffering?
Which Nigerians are suffering?
A minority of poor urban dwellers who have refused to explore the numerous opportunities offered to them in the over 84 million hectares of fertile land of Nigeria where agriculture accounts for about two-thirds of Nigeria's employment (120 million people), contributing at least 22% to the country's economic growth.

These 120 million Nigerians are feeding Nigeria day and night.

Nigeria has become the largest producer of cassava in the world with an annual output of 45 million metric tons.
Now you know why Tekno can boast of his big cassava in his hit song "Pana". grin

Nigeria is the 2nd largest producer of tomatoes in Africa and the 13th largest producer in the world (1.2 million tonnes).

The following are facts from the World Bank. Please, read.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) is estimated to have grown by 6.1% owing to continued strong performance mainly in services, but also industry (apart from oil mining) and agriculture. The oil sector was in decline, albeit at a slower rate than in the previous year. Oil and gas GDP was estimated to have declined by 1.3%, relative to a decline of 13.1% in 2013. The sharp decline in oil prices since the third quarter of 2014 has posed major challenges to the country’s external balance and public finances. Oil accounts for close to 90% of exports and roughly 75% of the country’s consolidated budgetary revenues. The GDP numbers indicate that telecommunications, real estate, manufacturing, construction, entertainment increased their shares of GDP.

Nevertheless, much lower oil prices will continue to pose strong challenges for public finance at all levels of government during the year, and will also represent a major constraint on the ability of the new federal government to launch some of its ambitious programs.

Political context

The fifth consecutive national elections held in March and April 2015 and won by an opposition party were considered as fair and relatively peaceful by national and international Election Monitors as compared to the post-election killings and destructions of 2011.The successful general elections in 2015 is largely credited to Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the leadership of the Presidential candidates. The New Government is focusing on anti-corruption, Jobs and unemployment, the economy and Security.

Development Challenges

In the North East, Boko Haram remains a threat, and millions of displaced persons require assistance. There has been major destruction of infrastructure along with the loss of lives and impoverishment in this region. The new government will have a difficult time in the short term financing the major programs that it wants to roll out as well as reconstructing the North East devastated by the activities of insurgents

Accelerating the creation of productive jobs through private sector growth and improvements in education (skills) remains the major medium-term challenge.
~ Sep 30, 2015. End.

President Muhammadu Buhari is more innocent than Innocent Idibia who ignored the suffering Nigerians when his godfathers in the former national ruling party of Nigeria, People's Democratic Party (PDP) lavished on him millions of naira from their loot to sponsor his fairy tale wedding in Dubai and luxury cars and SUVs. But they failed to save the billions of dollars the PDP administration made from high oil prices until their cookie crumbled as the PDP lost the presidential election in 2015.

With the current war against corruption , his godfathers have stopped patronizing 2Face and the big wigs of the new national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) have ignored him; and the new generation of contemporary Nigerian musicians; Whizkid, Olamide, Tekno, Flavour and others have relegated him to the background. He is now seeing the realities of those suffering in urban areas of Lagos city where the cost of living is high. And they ignorantly assume that the rest of Nigerians who are in the rural areas are in dire straits as them. But they are wrong. The majority of Nigerians are busy on their farmlands and producing more than enough food to feed us and also exporting to other countries.

We should be thanking Almighty God for blessing Nigeria with bountiful harvest without any drought and not plotting civil disobedience with agent provocateurs who want to discredit the Federal Government of Nigeria for their own sinister motives and selfish political ambitions for the 2019 general elections.

2Face should emulate his fellow patriotic Nigerian musician, D'banj who is promoting and supporting farmers.
Pessimists have never achieved greatness. But optimists have conquered and achieved great things for humanity.

I have been very critical of both the past and new administrations of the Federal Government with patriotic zeal and not being narrow minded and negative in attitude.
I suffered and survived the civil war as a refugee child when hundreds of thousands of my fellow innocent Igbo children died of kwashiorkor in Biafra when 2Face and majority of his noisemakers were not yet born.
What 2Face and the "Indomie" generation of Nigerian Millennials are calling suffering is nothing compared to what we suffered in Biafra.

The stringent requirements of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) affected me on foreign earnings and I became very broke and was actually cashless.
And our church started 40 days fasting. Who will fast when you don't even have food to break the fast? So, I wrote: " Dear Pastor, I am not fasting. I am starving. ". grin

In conclusion, the "Indomie" generation should be indomitable and not behaving like cry babies crying for cookies when they have "Guguru" corn and "Epa" groundnuts they can eat.

God bless Nigeria.
Another Zombie spotted.

2 Likes

Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by suave558(m): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wonder how much OP was paid
Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by Ahmeduana(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
THIS ONE IS SUFFERING FROM STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.
Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by vpaymoney(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
No be small tin o. As u see me so oo , I no send I no send u oooo. #i$tandwith2baba #i$tandwithjagaban #i$tandwithfayose and finally; #i$tandwithnigeria and for Nigerians by Nigerian, cos in Nigeria, everybody blames somebody for not doing something someone should have done. And if you don't know that you don't know but think you know, you are genius in #nigeria but if you know that you don't know and ready to know what you don't know, you are a #fool in #naija. To cap it all #i$tandwith2baba
Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by 7lives: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
druidvision:
OP, how about the woman I saw with a baby strapped to her back picking food from the dustbin? Keep living in your wrapped reality. Not today, not tomorrow, but I assure you a flood is coming.

No be today e don tey, she is a scavenger, she'll soon give birth to another baby.
People who have good sources of income are having fewer children while those living in pako houses were having many children.
Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by 7lives: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2017
ba7man:
These people complaining about the hardship don't even know the cause.

They think protesting will suddenly make money flow into the economy.......ignorant people.

As long as the nation's revenue stays low, the hardship will remain even if Tuface and Style-plus organize the protest.

They're waiting for the Govt to come feed them but they'll end up in starvation.

Don't mind them, them don chop am finish, won ti je tan.
Come and see them crying up and down in the market, this change is a big problem to them.
These are people that will rent a small shop for 2 million naira without having 200k for serious business.
They will now use the shop to set a trap for the Chinese to bring stocks for them.
only God knows what they normally do to the Chinese, Chinese will drop containers of stocks, leave for China and NEVER return.
That was how emergency millionaires took over my end here.
Now everything is happening so fast, even the Chinese have SOJI, these evil merchants are also blaming change.
You need to see what they were doing with money when they were hitting the Chinese.
Most of them did not imagined that the game could be up, is this not the same with Nigeria as whole?.

1 Like

Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by ba7man(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
7lives:

Don't mind them, them don chop am finish, won ti je tan.
Come and see them crying up and down in the market, this change is a big problem to them.
These are people that will rent a small shop for 2 million naira without having 200k for serious business.
They will now use the shop to set a trap for the Chinese to bring stocks for them.
only God knows what they normally do to the Chinese, Chinese will drop containers of stocks, leave for China and NEVER return.
That was how emergency millionaires took over my end here.
Now everything is happening so fast, even the Chinese have SOJI, these evil merchants are also blaming change.
You need to see what they were doing with money when they were hitting the Chinese.
Most of them did not imagined that the game could be up, is this not the same with Nigeria as whole?.
I sneer at them now.

They're expecting the govt to come put food in their mouths.......same set of people that think MMM is heaven sent.

Their suffering will continue as long as they refuse to use their brains and wait for free meals from the govt.
Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by ladiesmirror(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
This should Serve.

Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by Orikinla1: 6:01am On Feb 04, 2017
It is stupidity to call for a national protest against a new administration that is not yet two years old in government, because of economic recession that is not peculiar to only Nigeria.

The PDP ruled for 16 years with surplus cash flows from the oil boom, but the corrupt and incompetent government failed to create jobs for millions of jobless Nigerians; failed to pay salaries for several months; failed to pay pensioners; failed to defeat the Boko Haram terrorists and failed to improve the quality of education and health care. There were misappropriations of both federal government and state government revenue allocations by former President Goodluck Jonathan and PDP governors until they lost the presidential election in 2015.

2Face Idibia received his shares from the loot whilst poor Nigerians collapsed during stampede for rice distributed by the former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan; pensioners collapsed from hunger and several of them died whilst waiting for their pensions and several applicants collapsed and died in stampede at different locations of the recruitment interviews of the NIS. But 2Face and his fellow entertainers were partying with the corrupt and incompetent President and his cabinet without even raising eyebrows on the rot destroying the nation.

Only stupid people will support this stupid protest when the best and most patriotic resolution should be to support the new administration to overcome the challenges of the economic recession and succeed in improving the lives of the Nigerian masses.

Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by Ahmadgani(m): 6:26am On Feb 04, 2017
ba7man:
These people complaining about the hardship don't even know the cause.

They think protesting will suddenly make money flow into the economy.......ignorant people.

As long as the nation's revenue stays low, the hardship will remain even if Tuface and Style-plus organize the protest.

They're waiting for the Govt to come feed them but they'll end up in starvation.
you are right, most people dont even know why they are protesting in the first place. Most of these nitwit want to protest because tuface and oher hungry celebrities are involved

1 Like

Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by eDeity: 6:31am On Feb 04, 2017
Orikinla1:
Popular Nigerian singer, Mr. Innocent Idibia, alias "2Face" or "2baba" has suddenly realized that Nigerians are suffering?
A minority of poor urban dwellers who have refused to explore the numerous opportunities offered to them in the over 84 million hectares of fertile land of Nigeria where agriculture accounts for about two-thirds of Nigeria's employment (120 million people), contributing at least 22% to the country's economic growth.

Nigeria has become the largest producer of cassava in the world with an annual output of 45 million metric tons.
Now you know why Tekno can boast of his big cassava in his hit song "Pana". grin

Nigeria is the 2nd largest producer of tomatoes in Africa and the 13th largest producer in the world (1.2 million tonnes).

Real gross domestic product (GDP) is estimated to have grown by 6.1% owing to continued strong performance mainly in services, but also industry (apart from oil mining) and agriculture. The oil sector was in decline, albeit at a slower rate than in the previous year. Oil and gas GDP was estimated to have declined by 1.3%, relative to a decline of 13.1% in 2013. The sharp decline in oil prices since the third quarter of 2014 has posed major challenges to the country’s external balance and public finances. Oil accounts for close to 90% of exports and roughly 75% of the country’s consolidated budgetary revenues. The GDP numbers indicate that telecommunications, real estate, manufacturing, construction, entertainment increased their shares of GDP.

Nevertheless, much lower oil prices will continue to pose strong challenges for public finance at all levels of government during the year, and will also represent a major constraint on the ability of the new federal government to launch some of its ambitious programs.

Political context

The fifth consecutive national elections held in March and April 2015 and won by an opposition party were considered as fair and relatively peaceful by national and international Election Monitors as compared to the post-election killings and destructions of 2011.The successful general elections in 2015 is largely credited to Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the leadership of the Presidential candidates. The New Government is focusing on anti-corruption, Jobs and unemployment, the economy and Security.

Development Challenges

In the North East, Boko Haram remains a threat, and millions of displaced persons require assistance. There has been major destruction of infrastructure along with the loss of lives and impoverishment in this region. The new government will have a difficult time in the short term financing the major programs that it wants to roll out as well as reconstructing the North East devastated by the activities of insurgents

Accelerating the creation of productive jobs through private sector growth and improvements in education (skills) remains the major medium-term challenge.
~ Sep 30, 2015. End.

President Muhammadu Buhari is more innocent than Innocent Idibia who ignored the suffering Nigerians when his godfathers in the former national ruling party of Nigeria, People's Democratic Party (PDP) lavished on him millions of naira from their loot to sponsor his fairy tale wedding in Dubai and luxury cars and SUVs. But they failed to save the billions of dollars the PDP administration made from high oil prices until their cookie crumbled as the PDP lost the presidential election in 2015.

With the current war against corruption , his godfathers have stopped patronizing 2Face and the big wigs of the new national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) have ignored him; and the new generation of contemporary Nigerian musicians; Whizkid, Olamide, Tekno, Flavour and others have relegated him to the background. He is now seeing the realities of those suffering in urban areas of Lagos city where the cost of living is high. And they ignorantly assume that the rest of Nigerians who are in the rural areas are in dire straits as them. But they are wrong. The majority of Nigerians are busy on their farmlands and producing more than enough food to feed us and also exporting to other countries.

We should be thanking Almighty God for blessing Nigeria with bountiful harvest without any drought and not plotting civil disobedience with agent provocateurs who want to discredit the Federal Government of Nigeria for their own sinister motives and selfish political ambitions for the 2019 general elections.

2Face should emulate his fellow patriotic Nigerian musician, D'banj who is promoting and supporting farmers.
Pessimists have never achieved greatness. But optimists have conquered and achieved great things for humanity.

I have been very critical of both the past and new administrations of the Federal Government with patriotic zeal and not being narrow minded and negative in attitude.
I suffered and survived the civil war as a refugee child when hundreds of thousands of my fellow innocent Igbo children died of kwashiorkor in Biafra when 2Face and majority of his noisemakers were not yet born.
What 2Face and the "Indomie" generation of Nigerian Millennials are calling suffering is nothing compared to what we suffered in Biafra.

The stringent requirements of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) affected me on foreign earnings and I became very broke and was actually cashless.
And our church started 40 days fasting. Who will fast when you don't even have food to break the fast? So, I wrote: " Dear Pastor, I am not fasting. I am starving. ". grin

In conclusion, the "Indomie" generation should be indomitable and not behaving like cry babies crying for cookies when they have "Guguru" corn and "Epa" groundnuts they can eat.

God bless Nigeria.
Poor write-up!!!

Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by ProfDumbledor(m): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2017
Orikinla1:

Political context

Development Challenges

~ Sep 30, 2015. End.

God bless Nigeria.
Wisdom is not for everyone. Obviously u don't have wisdom. Stop ranting and seek wisdom
Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by BlackSeptember: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2017
bettercreature:
We are gathering lot of Dog to attack them if they pass our street but if we are lucky to get up to 100dogs we are going to launch an assault on them
Useless cum rag,when he was collecting gift from rogue politicians he didnt call on us
zombie
Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by Orikinla1: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Even the fools following rabble rousers are ignorant of their foolishness.

Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by Orikinla1: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2017
2Face is the errand boy of his godfathers.
His followers are their robots.

Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by onlyyouandty: 8:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Hello everyone, [url]stutern.com[/url] with support from Jobberman and PushCV is currently taking a survey in regard to unemployment in Nigeria. Please take it here (and share it): http:///nigeriagradsurvey

ProfDumbledor:

Wisdom is not for everyone. Obviously u don't have wisdom. Stop ranting and seek wisdom
Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by Orikinla1: 7:04am On Feb 05, 2017
Watch "Tuface Cancels February 6 Planned National Protest [ 2face 2baba Idibia Cancelled The Protest ]" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLZR5iiNgAk

Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by 7lives: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2017
God bless you bro, only the truth can set us free.
Two faced pretended not to see the rubbish going on in his state before 2015 election.
The civil servants were owed close to a whole year salaries in Benue state and this is what made the people vote against PDP, now he want to lead a national protest, charity begins at home.
Re: 122 Million Nigerians Are Not With 2face And His Noisemakers by Orikinla1: 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tuface changes his famous stage name. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Receives Knock As South-south Disown Secession Plans / Acting Pres. Osinbanjo Under Pressure To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu But Refused / Opinion Poll Shows Overwhelming Igbo Majority Wants Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.