Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose (4264 Views)

Sowore Speaks: My Connection With Tinubu And Jonathan, Why I Hate PDP (VIDEO) / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / Jonathan: Why I Backed Out On One Term Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by metronaija2: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Governor Ayo Fayose has responded to widespread condemnation following his decision to join the Tuface Idibia anti-government protest.

READ: #IStandWithNigeria Protest Is Against You โ€“ Nigerians React To Fayose's Support

Fayose's response is contained in a statement posted on Facebook by his media aide, Lere Olayinka. Read statement below:

The blogosphere is now in flame just because Governor Ayo Fayose declared his support for Tuface's rally slated for Monday February 6th 2017.

The APC online supporters have warned Tuface against allowing opposition politicians to join the protest. The hypocrisy of these APC people is legendary!

Anyway, for the sake of clarity, Fayose only declared support for the rally being an opposition figure! However, If Fayose is one of those bankrolling the protest, so be it!!! I want to say without any fear or favour that 90% of protests staged against Goodluck Jonathan government had financial support from Bourdillon and APC controlled states and I stand corrected.

When Tinubu and APC Governors were bankrolling Actors and Actresses such as 9ice (Who later served as Special Adviser to APC Gov. Ajimobi in Oyo), Ronke Oshodi Oke (Sheโ€™s a member of APC transition committee in Ondo), Dayo Adeneye D1 (current Commissioner for Information in Ogun State) Desmond Elliot (now a member of Lagos State House of Assembly), Jide Josoko (Veteran APC Reps Aspirant from Lagos) etc to stage protest against Jonathan's government, heaven did not fall.

All the aforementioned entertainers were at Freedom Park, Ojota in January 2012 for one week, singing against Jonathan in the presence of Pastor Tunde Bakare of the CPC (now APC) and Dino Melaye; and Heaven did not fall then.

Those of you making noise today applauded anti-Jonathan protesters and the opposition politicians supporting them. The then Governor of Ekiti State, Kayode Fayemi in particular gave N10 million to Occupy Naija members in Ado-Ekiti. So why should Fayose's case be different?

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/they-sponsored-protests-against.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by pauljumbo: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
oshokomole

4 Likes

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by oloriooko(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nigerians are generally gullible
They are not smart, they can be easily deceived and APC took advantage of this to boot GEJ out.
Where is tinubu today?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Babacele: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
thrash......because fraudulent rogue politician and polity like you ,Fayose, one of the ills causing the mess Buhari is managing presently we should be protesting against. So how can you the malady present itself as a remedy?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Kingsley1000(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
hope tuuface wives and 8children are going to join the protest

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by vickylincon(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
must he join? even if he has a clean heart.. Nigerians won't believe the protest ideology again. We don't want politicians to politize the protest. NO

1 Like

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by casttlebarbz(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
na who go March ontop empty stomach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by seunmsg(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Dear Fayose, no need for all these lengthy vituperation, go on and protest as much as you like, it is your constitutional right.

However, don't forget to bring along Wike, FFK, Reno and Akpabio(I heard he sponsored tubaba's wedding some years back). Let's turn the protest to a circus of political clowns and jesters.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Bevista: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
Obviously, Fayose still doesn't get it.
---
This is not a protest against Buhari. This is an ANTI-GOVERNMENT protest. It is a protest against Poor Governance! It is a protest against all arms of government (Executive, Legislature & Judiciary). It is a protest against all levels of government (FG, SGs, and LGs). It is a protest against APC, PDP and any party holding political office. By implication, Fayose is one of those being protested against.
---
There is a collective failure in governance which Nigerians have become tired of. YES, Buhari is the arrowhead of that collective failure, but NO, this is not about him alone, it is also about Fayose and his ilk.
---
If Fayose or any opposition wants to lead a protest, then let them go and organize one. They should, however, not attempt to hijack and compromise this noble cause championed by Nigerians.
---
Enough Is Enough!

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by SalamRushdie: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fayose is bent on marring our protest ..Fayose please we don't want any politician in our ranks on that day ..Stay away period!!!!
Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Opakan2: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
oloriooko:
Nigerians are generally gullible
They are not smart, they can be easily deceived and APC took advantage of this to boot GEJ out.
Where is tinubu today?

he is in a better place than GEJ.. he is still very active and relevant in Nigerian politics than the clueless IB we sent packing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Kingsley1000(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
tuu face is very stingy ..what has he done to alleviate the plight of the masses

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by oloriooko(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
Opakan2:

he is in a better place than GEJ.. he is still very active and relevant in Nigerian politics than the clueless IB we sent packing

you will only cry, nothing more
Your case don reach point of no return, you are irredeemable, I guess you are one of the Nigerians described above grin

4 Likes

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Kingsley1000(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
i stand with black face ....i pity the innocent souls that will lost in the name of protest

tuuface should use his position in the society to bless people's life not subjecting them to danger

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by GoldCircle: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Kingsley1000:
i stand with black face ....i pity the innocent souls that will lost in the name of protest

tuuface should use his position in the society to bless people's life not subjecting them to danger
If you no get Wetin to talk; my brother Abeg blow whistle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nwoke m shush!!! If you have nothing meaningful to speak, just keep mute.
When would gullible people like you admit that Mr President is a failure? You don't blame GEJ no more. It's now Fayose you blame?
Nigeria's been in shambles since Mr President got sworn in. Economy contracted, prices skyrocketed, terrorism and political unrest became the order of the day! This man is not civilised. He isn't educated. So i wouldn't blame him.
Kudos to Fayose for standing up to a Dictator. The worst that could happen is he going behind bars after his tenure as governor!
P/S: Every politician has skeletons in his cupboard. None's clean one bit, even your baba from Daura!
Babacele:
thrash......because fraudulent rogue politician and polity like you ,Fayose, one of the ills causing the mess Buhari is managing presently we should be protesting against. So how can the you the malady present itself as a remedy?

4 Likes

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Ibifizzleboy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
Just waiting for the D-Day. Fayeso or not

1 Like

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Lordave: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
All the bastard Zombies standing against this protest and standing for PMD will surely live to regret their whole lives.

The whole of Canada rallied for the murdered worshipers in mosque, just six victims and the Prime Minister publicly gave the Muslim Quebecans his word of support but tens die daily here in Central Nigeria to Fulani Herdsmen barbarity and the Dullard-In-Chief has the temerity to embark on useless holiday to London.

I remember how zombies were quick to insult GEJ for stupidly holding a a campaign rally in Kano after a Boko Haram attack. Those same zombies are the ones cheering the Dullard-in-chief on for turning deaf ears to the plight of Nigerians. Posterity will judge you zombies wickedly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Mrjo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Babacele:
thrash......because fraudulent rogue politician and polity like you ,Fayose, one of the ills causing the mess Buhari is managing presently we should be protesting against. So how can the you the malady present itself as a remedy?
managing what? For hw many years?

2 Likes

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by devilson(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
seunmsg:
Dear Fayose, no need for all these lengthy vituperation, go on and protest as much as you like, it is your constitutional right.

However, don't forget to bring along Wike, FFK, Reno and Akpabio(I heard he sponsored tubaba's wedding some years back). Let's turn the protest to a circus of political clowns and jesters.
which useless fayose nd ffk.No politician should join so they won't destroy the integrity of the protest.

istandwithtuface

1 Like

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by devilson(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
seunmsg:

which useless fayose nd ffk.No politician should join so they won't destroy the integrity of the protest.

istandwithtuface.
Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by devilson(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
fayose should just shut up nd stay out of this protest.all politicians are thiefs both pdp nd apc.

istandwithtuface

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by marshalcarter: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
#istandwithJesus
Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by obyrich(m): 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
Babacele:
Buhari is not managing any mess. He is rather creating serious mess with our polity. The scales are falling off the eyes of his staunch supporters. Tinubu has called him out to do something about the ailing economy same thing with OBJ. Before you go to further defence of your imperial majesty, in what state did PDP inherit Nigeria from the military?

4 Likes

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
fayose always making buhari Bp to rise since 19Ad

1 Like

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Babacele: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
mrdashing10:
Nwoke m shush!!! If you have nothing meaningful to speak, just keep mute.
When would gullible people like you admit that Mr President is a failure? You don't blame GEJ no more. It's now Fayose you blame?
Nigeria's been in shambles since Mr President got sworn in. Economy contracted, prices skyrocketed, terrorism and political unrest became the order of the day! This man is not civilised. He isn't educated. So i wouldn't blame him.
Kudos to Fayose for standing up to a Dictator. The worst that could happen is he going behind bars after his tenure as governor!
P/S: Every politician has skeletons in his cupboard. None's clean one bit, even your baba from Daura!
nwanem I go speak when I still have my voice and the energy. ....you would agree with me that we sent GEJ and his fraudulent team packing in 2015 because we can no longer trust their capability and integrity to manage the nation especially when he mismanaged an abundant goodwill, proceeds of $100/barrel oil sales, encouraged unprecedented plundering of our national purse ,sabotaged our military and national security , encouraged terrorism and several sins too numerous to mention.

Then came GMB who is more disciplined ,exposed ,educated , firm and parades the cleanest docket as Nigerian ex-head of state. As a young handsome military officer, GMB who supervised the birth of a large chunk of the oil facilities in Nigeria didn't help himself to our commonwealth. if he had, like other ex-heads of states who would have asked him? This is fundamental.
May be you don't know that a kastinawa who wrote a school certificate exam supervised by the Cambridge- the predecessor of WAEC- and who went for several military courses all over the world and coyrtesy Nigeria Defence Academy n who later earned his generalship in the army; head several national posts ,duties,expeditions, community developments is more educated and cosmopolitan than a clueless boy from Otuoke who went to University of Portharcourt, served in Oyo state , parades a questionable PhD and had had risen from the position of a deputy governor to a disastrous presidency . don't even go there! If GEJ and co had performed, what is PMB doing in government instead of enjoying his retirement? Maybe you can tell us why we should stop talking about an old team who squandered yesterday and is quick to shout blue murder when the new spirit is more sincerely looking for solutions to our problems? No ,such persons can't arrogantly tell us what to do when they caused the problem we are addressing. A protest that allows a rogue like Fayose to flaunt his filthiness can't be genuine.

I thank 2baba as EIE has answered Fayose that he is part of the problems being protested against. A rogue who got bail out,federal allocations and monthly IGR but refuses to pay workers has no moral right to protest against a better manager like GMB. My major grouse with PMB,though human, is that he is too nice to yester-thieves.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by talkeverytime: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
Even though everyone has a right to join the protest. I don't think anything should be received from fayose, it'll only politicise it. Besides Fayose is also one of those in government, we're protesting against bad governance.

Read here 5 Things to do to ensure your success in 2017 http://talkeverytime..co.id/2017/01/5-things-to-do-to-ensure-your-success.html
Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
First, i didn't vote PMB so you and your village people voted GEJ out. Someone who ran for the Presidential seat of Nigeria four times before winning is power thirsty and probably has other motives!! It's very obvious the state of the country doesn't concern him in any way.
It's not old news that politicians and top government officials embezzle public fund, Gej has no record of siphon'n goverment fund. People who served with him did.
So why has the price per barrel of crude dropped? Definitely mismanagement and poor planning and decisions from your hero from Daura!
Things were better during GEJ's regime, definitely the best administration since 1999, no sentiments attached bro but your scholar has turned Nigeria upside down!!( no be everybody wey get certificate go school) Apc should take their change(lies) and return us to the state we're before PMB took charge.
Babacele:
nwanem I go speak when I still have my voice and the energy. ....you would agree with me that we sent GEJ and his fraudulent team packing in 2015 because we can no longer trust their capability and integrity to manage the nation especially when he mismanaged an abundant goodwill, proceeds of $100/barrel oil sales, encouraged unprecedented plundering of our national purse ,sabotaged our military and national security , encouraged terrorism and several sins too numerous to mention.

Then came GMB who is more disciplined ,exposed ,educated , firm and parades the cleanest docket as Nigerian ex-head of state. As a young handsome military officer, GMB who supervised the birth a large chunk of the oil facilities in Nigeria didn't help him to our commonwealth. if he had like other ex-heads of states who would have asked him? This is fundamental.
May be you don't know that a kastinawa who wrote a school certificate exam supervised by the Cambridge- the predecessor of WAEC-, went for several courses all over the world and later earned his generalship in the army; head several national posts ,duties,expeditions, community developments is more educated and cosmopolitan than a clueless boy from Otuoke who went to University of Portharcourt, served in Oyo state , parades a questionable PhD and had had risen from the position of a deputy governor to a disastrous presidency . don't even go there! If GEJ and co had performed, what is PMB doing in government instead of enjoying his retirement? Maybe you can tell why we should stop talking about an old team who squandered yesterday and is quick to shout blue murder when the new spirit is more sincerely looking for solutions to our problems? No ,such persons can't arrogantly tell us what to do when they caused the problem we are addressing. A protest that allows a rogue like Fayose to flaunt his filthiness can't be genuine.

I thank 2baba as EIE has answered Fayose that he is part of the problems being protested against. A rogue who got bail out,federal allocations and monthly IGR but refuses to pay workers has no moral right to protest against a better manager like GMB. My major grouse with PMB,though human, is that he is too nice to yester-thieves.

3 Likes

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Chiboyz40(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hmmm... *whistling*
Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Max24: 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fayose has a right to join the protest. Indeed everyone being oppressed one way or d other need to join. Fayose and Woke has been severally bullied both legally and unconstitutionally by the central govt. I remember the freezing of his account by DSS until the court ruled otherwise. Even Aisha is free to join the protest against the cabals she cried out against the other time. Tinubu can join for the way he is being treated by those he helped to power. Different people may join for different reasons. The ND militants can join for being called 5%. The people of SK for the killings. I am joining because I don't want to die of hunger. Let me shout now before famine make me lose my voice. These people promised us so many things during campaign and d least they can do is to fulfil their promises. They told us they have the solutions, that there is nothing like petrol subsidy only for them to push the subsidy payment to d people. If they don't have d solutions they should resign and let new set try their hands. They should hand over to the youths.

3 Likes

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by mazimee(m): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Babacele:

Buhari is actually part of those ills in the past. He messed up the country with his regime as military head of state. He did it again as PTF chairman when money miraculously disappeared under his watch under the regime of Abacha, a crook like him.
He he presently causing more ills and mess no thanks to the ever ready Zombies like you who are ready to cheer him on.

Tell the birds that Chinaekwe's Dog is managing the ills and cleaning mess and watch them slap sense into your skull.

1 Like

Re: They Sponsored Protests Against Jonathan,why Can't I Protest With 2face?- Fayose by Babacele: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
obyrich:
Buhari is not managing any mess. He is rather creating serious mess with our polity. The scales are falling off the eyes of his staunch supporters. Tinubu has called him out to do something about the ailing economy same thing with OBJ. Before you go to further defence of your imperial majesty, in what state did PDP inherit Nigeria from the military?
you all have deliberate short memories and it must be jogged so that we can have a sensible conversation. Unlike PDP, we have disagreed with PMB on his economic policy especially the monetary policy not being in tandem with the fiscal realities and we have never hidden that. We hope strongly that that would be corrected soon.
By shutting the borders against importation of certain locally produceable goods e.g rice, PMB has shown that he is a better economist , for millions of farmers for the first time in their career are making good money that would have been lost to Foreign farmers. The money stays here as the farmers must patronize the local markets for their clothing,shelter,luxuries, medicals and other personal stuffs. At $30/barrel that is the most sensible step to take. A serious economy must be food sufficient. While more opportunities await the Nigerian farmers, 200,000 young Nigerians have started receiving N30,000 monthly stipend under the Npower programme which aims to harness the talents of these youth volunteers for nation building as well as bridge the unemployment gap in the country.

In the pipeline is the N5,000 monthly social security for 1 million poor Nigerians . unprecedented in Naija.

More than 5 million IDPs have returned to their communities, lives and business after been displaced , hunted and dehumanized by Boko haram. We must commend our soldiers for proving that they are good and professionals well motivated by PMB unlike under the last corrupt PDP administration atmosphere that sabotaged the same army.
I can go on telling us how the Buhari administration has sincerely touched a rainbow of the Nigerian society.

One thing you guys cannot erase or wish away is history n records . Why did Nigerians vote out PDP after its 16 years in power? Nigerians see PDP as the cause of the tragedies the nation has come to represent. ..

....no economic foundation except the clayey props of the oil sector which exposed our national osteoporosis when the global oil market became sick since 2014 when the then incumbent president started borrowing to offset salaries;a corrupt judiciary, an fraudulent budget planning and implementation culture which probably made OBJ to call our NASS unharmed robbers, a collapse infrastructure development regime, and several deliberately PDP inflicted national pains that stunt any hope of growth and wholesome freedom. We may not be there yet but we are on the path and we won't be distracted.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leave Lagos For Us, Go And Develop Your Place- Tinubu Tell Igbos / BUSTED!! President Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu Seen With PICC Line Fixed In His Body / My Oga At The Top; Was It Really Obvious He Is Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.