Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

How To Design An Ipod Phone With The Use Of Photoshop Simple Creativity - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Design An Ipod Phone With The Use Of Photoshop Simple Creativity (1116 Views)

Screenshot: Caption This Creativity / Train Yourself On The Use Of Photoshop, Cinema4d, Lynda Poser, Guerilla Scale, / Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design An Ipod Phone With The Use Of Photoshop Simple Creativity by sylvelity: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2009
Hello Graphix Artists,
I will be talk about the simple creative of design an ipod phone with the use of photshop, but before i start let me briefly talk about how to become great creative thinker in mostly the kind of profession we found ourselves call the graphics design or the visual design some people call it visual communication, but no matter what you call it it really something we need to take out time and study.
cos if you understand the basic of visual design which start right from your mindset turn into `creativity you will any problem with software even if you dont too know how to use the all tools there you can still be more creative and even design great grahics than someone who know all the functionality of a software but does't have the inner creativity,
well let me not go too far for now.
Join our forum which i will really explain the whole stuff of creativityh and how to achieve them, you can be a member of our forum, it was created because of you for you to understand and be good in design.
visit the forum
www.graphicspalace.com/forum

yeah back to my topic i post to design an ipod is not hard even after you fellow this design you will just laugh on how easy it is, but what matter is the inner creativity for you to see it first in your metal picture before puting it into reality.
to view the tutorial for the ipod design visit
http://kre8tivemind..com/2009/12/how-to-design-apple-iphone-photoshop.html
i explain in picture on how i design the stuff.

Thankx
www.Graphicspalace.com/forum
Re: How To Design An Ipod Phone With The Use Of Photoshop Simple Creativity by bayourgold: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2009
FINE AND GOOD

(1) (Reply)

Who Want 2 Join A Team Of Animators. / Pls I Need Photoshop Cs3 For Dummies Or: / archived article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.