Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. (4694 Views)

'Amaechi Is A Thief': APC Members Protest In Rivers, Urge FG To Prosecute Him / Akon Ikeme Has Confessed For Her Involvement In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal - SR / I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by thuggCheetah(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
[s]
Ooni:
i have warned you that this your approach will never make any headway towards stoping Ibos from getting Biafra. Opening threads like this will portray you and I and other yorubas as kids. Most of us watching are not proud of your childish posts but we are keeping quiet to avoid attacking ourselves in public. Pls i wouldnt want to see we yorubas be let down by your disgraceful posts.
[/s]
Wat are u talking about??.. We d Yoruba Muslims are proud of wat dis young man is doing
Do u know how me and ipobexpose suffered while selling human skulls in Oshogbo b4 we we're paid by one politician to expose IPOB??
Our nairaland threads are going to stop Biafra agitation worldwide so don't come here to spoil our show
Allahu Akbar!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ooni:
i have warned you that this your approach will never make any headway towards stoping Ibos from getting Biafra. Opening threads like this will portray you and I and other yorubas as kids. Most of us watching are not proud of your childish posts but we are keeping quiet to avoid attacking ourselves in public. Pls i wouldnt want to see we yorubas be let down by your disgraceful posts.

Lol. Igbo man claiming Yoruba. This topic is just to let them know Nnamdi Kanu stole Ipob, not the founder.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by thuggCheetah(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

Lol. Igbo man claiming Yoruba. This topic is just to let them know Nnamdi Kanu stole Ipob, not the founder.
mtcheeew..are u minding those liepod touts??
BTW my Yoruba Muslim brother plz tell me d politician DAT is sponsoring dis ur work plz...like I said earlier, I want to join u to impersonate igbos just so DAT my senseless opinions and exposures on IPOB will seem relevant
My brother plz help me...since DAT time our human parts company collapsed, I have not yet recovered.. Insha Allah!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by calaway: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
and calaway. Watch me prove my region.
Search me on YouTube

"I must kill Ipob"
By their fruits/words you must know them.
I hope u are not killed as u try to kill armless innocent protesting people.....if u escape man you must answer to God..

Hausa man and killing! God will surely reward blood thirsty Hausa people and Buhari soon enough.

God bless Trump
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
calaway:

By their fruits/words you must know them.
I hope u are not killed as u try to kill armless innocent protesting people.....if u escape man you must answer to God..

Hausa man and killing! God will surely reward blood thirsty Hausa people and Buhari soon enough.

God bless Trump

This guy una no go kill me. One day I asked u guys why do u call me Yoruba why don't u call me Hausa or Fulani and one of u guys said Hausa cannot read or write.
Now you are calling me Hausa so how come I can read and write.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by prince9851(m): 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Paretomaster:

Have watched it........Bion is going to see d Mediterranean.....The Land ownership agreement is null, and void....as the Man who signed it is no longer king, and has no authority to do so...
Ohh iz true sef...I didn't even remember he was no longer king..
Wow.. So he tricked dem
Guy How do u think dis whole tin will end?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
Truth is very expensive. But IpobExposed is here.

This is an old audio where Kanu claimed IPOB is owned by Justice Eze Ozobu. Not him that he stole it.
But yet Even Mynd44 do say Kanu leader of IPOB.
Nnamdi Kanu was once a humble servant of Justice Eze Ozobu the leader of IPOB. Before he became an arrogant fellow of his radio fellowers.

Just listen to the audio of how he said with his mouth that IPOB was not formed by him. Just look at a thief leading thieves.
That he formed it stealing another man's business.

Just listen to it. And tell me why he should hijack another man's organisation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZKosLUs1_c
@Ipobexposed you are doing a very a very excellent job exposing the lies Nnamdi Kanu and his goons use in enslaving the minds of the average eastern youth. You must never relent in your efforts to emancipate your people from the grip of this unrealistic myth of an utopian Biafra. Ignore their insults, they are little men.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
kropotkin2:
@Ipobexposed you are doing a very a very excellent job exposing the lies Nnamdi Kanu and his goons use in enslaving the minds of the average eastern youth. You must never relent in your efforts to emancipate your people from the grip of this unrealistic myth of an utopian Biafra. Ignore their insults, they are little men.

Kropotin2
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by IslamicRebel: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fools

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by IslamicRebel: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
Idiots.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confessed How He Was A Thief. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
IslamicRebel:
Idiots.
Mukina2 a picture abusing Islam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cnn Live Interview With Nnamdi Kanu The Leader Of Ipob(video) / Onanuga, Ejiofor, Aliyu, Ciroma, Others Speak At Nigeria Youth Peace Summit / Breaking News : YPP Wins Anambra South Senatorial Seat Defeat Andy Uba APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.