Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO (4903 Views)

Biafra: I Am Not Fighting Any Tribe But Freedom For My People-Nnamdi Kanu / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / My People, Nnamdi Kanu Has Turned IPOB To Church, Collecting Tithes! See... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu in the recorded broadcast advised all those in the armed forces to kill their leaders and commanders.

Please listen to his voice below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP-vM5vzSpw

4 Likes

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
This is how terrorism starts.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
You stay under a Radio and order killings. And u come and want to go back. And some are saying he is right

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by kernel501: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Did you noticed how lonely you've been with your obsession?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
kernel501:
Did you noticed how lonely you've been with your obsession?

Oga this is 11:11pm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by farokkunle: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
IpobExposed:

CAT CLAW FACE .

F.UCK OFF cool

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by JackieChan01: 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
uwazurike is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond loafer traitor and useless betrayer common criminal bastard that deserves to be killed by firing squad.

Thunder scatter uwazurike Insha'Allah amin
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
uwazurike die die die die die die die die
uwazurike die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

4 Likes

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by delishpot: 12:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Following......But OP, he said if they send you to finsh Nnamdi K'anu, finish them instead . What do you want him to say na? That they should carry out orders against him?
I beg, Nigeria government no even know say I dey exist. I just want God to shame anyone putting Nigeria through hardship I don't care who or where they are from

5 Likes

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Ceema1(f): 1:27am On Apr 09, 2017
Hahahahahahaha funny man!
Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Blue3k(m): 1:52am On Apr 09, 2017
If only IpobExposed exposed was the prosecutor maybe they would a conviction instead of delaying adjourning trial. What are u waiting for send all your threads as amicus curiae then your enemy Kanu will be thrown under jail forever. Get on it OP.

2 Likes

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by UncleJJ(m): 1:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by cliffypatt(m): 3:25am On Apr 09, 2017
IpodExposed why are you so mean about Biafra? For your info, I am not from the east but I hate the way you tend to insult Nnamdi Kanu, why are you so scared of Nigeria disintegrating? Why? Can't you live on your own? Why are you so scared?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by cliffypatt(m): 3:26am On Apr 09, 2017
why are you so mean about Biafra? For your info, I am not from the east but I hate the way you tend to insult Nnamdi Kanu, why are you so scared of Nigeria disintegrating? Why? Can't you live on your own? Why are you so scared?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by annnikky(f): 7:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Ipobexposed keep it up alryt, d more u talk about Biafra d more Biafra is gaining popularity so u're really employed to help us on that grin bravo man

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by blackpanda: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Nnamdi kanu Shld never be released. Let him die in kuje. Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by papaejima1: 8:07am On Apr 09, 2017
I used to have hopes for the Nigerian youths, but if all you could get out of the audio was Kanu instructing his followers to kill whoever sends them to kill innocents, then there is more hope for a monkey or baboon.
Little wonder you keep entering jamb hall every yr and coming out with nothing.

Keep living in frustration. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by BudeYahooCom: 8:15am On Apr 09, 2017
blackpanda:

E pain this one muslim skull. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 09, 2017
IslamicRebel01:
Yoruba Muslims again.

These snakes will not leave Biafrans alone

So scared.

Awum onye Igbo. Inuna?

1 Like

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2017
delishpot:
Following......But OP, he said if they send you to finsh Nnamdi K'anu, finish them instead . What do you want him to say na? That they should carry out orders against him?
I beg, Nigeria government no even know say I dey exist. I just want God to shame anyone putting Nigeria through hardship I don't care who or where they are from

Oga this is real terrorism

1 Like

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Ceema1:
Hahahahahahaha funny man!

Not funny he is a hard core terrorist

1 Like

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Blue3k:
If only IpobExposed exposed was the prosecutor maybe they would a conviction instead of delaying adjourning trial. What are u waiting for send all your threads as amicus curiae then your enemy Kanu will be thrown under jail forever. Get on it OP.

I just don't know how to go about it
Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2017
annnikky:
Ipobexposed keep it up alryt, d more u talk about Biafra d more Biafra is gaining popularity so u're really employed to help us on that grin bravo man

Instead of u to oppose my fact you're saying I am making u popular hahahaha.

Liepods (not u)will never cease to amaze me
Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2017
blackpanda:

A terrorist has no business with freedom

2 Likes

Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2017
papaejima1:
I used to have hopes for the Nigerian youths, but if all you could get out of the audio was Kanu instructing his followers to kill whoever sends them to kill innocents, then there is more hope for a monkey or baboon.
Little wonder you keep entering jamb hall every yr and coming out with nothing.

Keep living in frustration grin grin
Mynd44
Re: I Love To Slaughther People Nnamdi Kanu Confessed VIDEO by drss2(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2017
cliffypatt:
why are you so mean about Biafra? For your info, I am not from the east but I hate the way you tend to insult Nnamdi Kanu, why are you so scared of Nigeria disintegrating? Why? Can't you live on your own? Why are you so scared?
he's just one of bmc recruits commissioned by buari's directionless govt to run propaganda against Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks At Last / PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush / Its Time For The Revolution:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.