Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed (37619 Views)

Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says / Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / "Give Me One Thing That I Have Said Which Is Not True.“ Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by KingsleyCEO: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oga pathetic liar... I think the question should have been.
TELL ME ONE THING THAT I HAVE SAID THAT'S NOT LIE?
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Tk4all(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
100 private jets followed gej to Kenya(lie 2017)
arghh swear!! lie can lie
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by mapet: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
OLADD:

There's no point wasting time on Lai Mohammed because the man himself knows how deceitful he is. Let me just give you three of his numerous lies:

1. He lied that Alimodu Sheriff was on entourage to Chad with GEJ but it turned out to be lie.

2. He over-bloated the total amount recovered from the so-called looters just to score cheap points in the rundown to Buhari's first 100 days in office.

3. He lied that Rabiu Kwankwasso's plane was prevented from landing in Ekiti during the election but the man was busy holding rally in Kano at the time.

Now you lie. He actually detailed the facts and figures of the monies recovered in a press conference and explained that cases pending in court were excluded so as not to prejure.............

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by ladychioma: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
All are lies
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by slawali: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sincerely,this man ask good question for his enemies to answer,pls answer or God punish you and ur ten generations if u call this lie again.amen

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by OLADD: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
kayzat:

But SAS was truly at GEJs meeting with President Idris .

Do you have problem understanding simple English? Was being at a meeting the same as being on entourage with GEJ to Chad?
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by slawali: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
mapet:

Now you lie. He actually detailed the facts and figures of the monies recovered in a press conference and explained that cases pending in court were excluded so as not to prejure.............

Does ekiti has airport?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by nonis: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Sir Lia Nigerians knw u well
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Seenyo:
Oniro agba-iya!
You and ur d.aft/redundant boss lied by promising nigerians change, only to turn around to say CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME...

You promised us change & not the other way round!...shameless liar!
That floating wld stabilize naira-dollar dichotomy. That BDC wld hear am..omo..

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by omoakin111: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lets TREND This. #ifLaiDontLie Who else will
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:
I no know why Lai Mohammed the disturb himself, he should ignore them abeg, let them keep hating.
when you're successful and better than people, most of them will hate you, that's what is happening, ignore them jare
do you really mean what you just typed or dip down your soul u know you sre deceiving your miserable life
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by slawali: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tk4all:
100 private jets followed gej to Kenya(lie 2017)
arghh swear!! lie can lie

No be you go defend that one ,na reuben abati and okupe go defend their formal bossm
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Divay22(f): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
is it not you that lied to us That Boko boys have being completely wiped out....
Dis uncle can lie o,uncle Linus....mtchewwww
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Adamadam: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
This Baba should not disturb Nigerian more with his lies. One of the lies you said is that of blaming GEJ for any woman that do not know how to prepare good soup and PDP for APC govt ban of rice importation etc.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by OLADD: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
mapet:

Don't quote me again if you don't have your facts. Lai Mohammed claimed the sum of N78b (and $3million) had been recovered whereas the DG of Budget, Akabueze told us last week that N72b was the amount recovered so far.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Rilwayne001: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lie Muhammed sad
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Rozaay: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
They wont answer you! They are not called IPOB miscreants for fun..

Just take a look at their corrupt hero.

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Olaitan29(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Don't even no where to start for this lie lie man
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Gbam!
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by cybriz82(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

na goodluck problem go kill u say amen as u no want face d present.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by lagosrd: 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:

http://punchng.com/tell-one-thing-said-not-true-lai-mohammed/

Everything you have been saying since your alliance with this government. Are all lies from the bottomless pit of hell.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by LecciGucci: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
ajebuter:

Proudly omo Yoruba atata...
Proud to call GE J my hero any day ..

"Weldone Ma".. this ur comment will leave ngeneukwenu in stiches this night oo
Only a man/woman of virtue will know Gej is one the best president this country has every produced.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Tex42(m): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Every word, u have ever uttered is a lie, including ur 'good morning'...
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by canalily(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin grin No place is like Nairaland! Mehn! I don laugh tire and tube gringringringrin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by sapele914(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
oyetunder:
I'm too busy to be selecting lies from your words mr minister. I rather select stones out of my beans. How can you be doing your duties with heavy monetary reward attached and I will be here searching for your lies. Nay! It is going to be a double loss for me, if I waste my time to discover your lies, you won't pay me! Also, what can I do even if see your lies? Let your own conscience be your judge. Amen
No be only pick stone from beans why not rice, tell us only one lie he said before you try to shift the topic, follow follow or have you forgotten Marilyn Ogar under Jonathan?no be only let your own conscience be the judge. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by sapele914(m): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
LecciGucci:

"Weldone Ma".. this ur comment will leave ngeneukwenu in stiches this night oo
Only a man/woman of virtue will know Gej is one the best president this country has every produced.
It's like saying jona na em dock your mama born you,how absurd those that sound?no be only best president mr stealing of public funds is not corruption. I blame your parents for sending you to a quack primary and secondary school because it is quite obvious your have no iota of elementary Nigerian political history.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by ozimec(m): 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

And you think pmb and his crews are saints? This is why the country can never move forward. Anyway, you better join us on Monday #istandwith2Baba#istandwithnigeria. As for Oga lie Mohammed, it's btw him and God. Gal. 6v7 will address his matter.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Rick9(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
slurryeye:
grin

Mr. Lie cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

grin Ahhaahha where do u guys get all these crazy and funny gifs from

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by seguno2: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
CoolFreeday:
I no know why Lai Mohammed the disturb himself, he should ignore them abeg, let them keep hating.
when you're successful and better than people, most of them will hate you, that's what is happening, ignore them jare

You mean that he is a successful thief?
His ministry has more budget than the agriculture ministry.
That is how Buhari is reviving our economy.
That is how APC is fighting corruption.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by seguno2: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
LAI HIMSELF...A MAN THAT CAN LIE AND THE DEAD WILL WAKE UP...

The way Boko Haram and Shekau have been waking up after their technical defeat?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by kinnlive(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
he is still lying by saying this
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by BlaQWolf: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Sometimes I just wonder what goes through your head

Hope you know the difference between Humans and Horses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For The USA After Meeting With Some Governors... Pix / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.