Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,862 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Instagram User Records Policemen Beating Him Up For Refusing To Give Them Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Instagram User Records Policemen Beating Him Up For Refusing To Give Them Money (459 Views)

Man Ties Lady’s Braids In A Bus For Refusing To Give Him Her Phone Number / Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User / Armed Robbers Chop Off The Hand Of A Man In Yobe Who Didn't Give Them Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram User Records Policemen Beating Him Up For Refusing To Give Them Money by conductor1: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Friday, 3 February 2017
Instagram user records policemen beating him up for refusing to give them money

Nigerian PR consultant Olamide (@lennyent) shared his sad experience with some Nigerian policemen today.

He wrote:
My encounter with officers of Nigerian Police Force. I was just a passenger in a vehicle and they wanted to arrest me by force because they found money in my wallet. They wanted to take me to the station so they could look for an excuse to extort money from me but I refuse and this happened. They ended up extorting N5000 from me. Law enforcement officers with no regard for the rule of law!
Watch the saddening video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4bd4lX6QTI
http://www.somtoo.com/2017/02/instagram-user-records-policemen.html

lalasticlala

Re: Instagram User Records Policemen Beating Him Up For Refusing To Give Them Money by hakeem4(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'd comment when it reaches FP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Lament For Southern Kaduna / Report That Crime - The People's Court / Xenophobia: Angry South African Mob Brutally Attack A Nigerian Man In Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.