Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! (935 Views)

Fake Lawyer Arrested For Duping Single Moms With Marriage Promises / Fake Lawyer Arrested While Trying To Get Bail For Client (photo) / Lawyer Arrested In Port-Harcourt For Torturing 9-year-old For Over Seven Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! by tens4real(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Police command in Kwara state has arraigned a land speculator, Peter Itopa Adogun, for allegedly practising as a legal practitioner in Ilorin, Kwara state for about 10 years, even appeared before justices up to the Supreme Court. . He allegedly practised under the name of an Abuja based lawyer, Inufin David Taiwo. He was arrested by the police following a petition by the leadership of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Ilorin Branch. He was arraigned on a five-count charge of false personation, resistance or obstruction be a person of his lawful arrest or escape, using as genuine, forged documents, fabricating false evidence and wearing or carrying token used by public servant. Adogun was practising with photocopies of a Certificate issued by the Council of Legal Education, dated March 27, 2007, a certificate of Call to the Bar, dated May 8, 2007 and a Bachelor of Laws Certificate of the University of Maiduguri, dated February 21, 2005 as well as an NYSC certificate dated March 5, 2008, all in the name of Inufin David Taiwo. . He was accused of collecting the said certificates from its original owner under the pretence of helping him to secure a job in a popular oil company based in Ilorin, Kwara state. . It was further revealed that the suspect has practised as a legal practitioner and appeared in several matters in all levels of Nigerian Courts up to Supreme Court. He was eventually arrested while hiding inside the roof of his house.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
http://www.gistvilla.co/2017/02/police-arrest-fake-lawyer-who-practised.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! by HungerBAD: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! by Jglad(f): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Who say Suits ain't real?

Nigerian Micheal 'Mike' Ross grin grin
Re: Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! by JimloveTM(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
That man is highly intelligent. imagine going to almighty supreme court and winning cases waowwwww. The only offense he committed is impersonating someone else
Re: Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! by fran6co(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
THE SHD JUZ DASH HIM THE REQUIRED CERTIFICATE MAKE HE CONTINUE IF HE CAN WIN CASES WEN HE IS FAKE WHO KNWS WAT HE WILL WIN WEN HE IS REAL.
Re: Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! by tens4real(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
In fact the man deserve to be made a SAN with immediate alacrity if he can win a case against real lawyers in the Supreme Court instead of jailing him, he should be giving a license to practice law and probably train the young lawyers...
Don't get me am not justifying what he did by impersonating someone but imagine what he will be if given the license to practice... the man is a rare germ.!!.!
I rest my case!.!.!
Re: Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Very intelligent man.
Re: Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! by Karlovich: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2017
we youruba yoots claim responsibility for this crime our kinsman has committed. we will continue to forge our certificates because our forefathers couldn't afford to send us to school, please forgive us my IBO people because jealousy has gotten into our cone headed skulls
Re: Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! by pressplay411(m): 6:44am On Feb 04, 2017
This reminds me of the story Frank Abagnale (Leonardo DiCaprio) Catch Me If You Can.

The DSS should probably employ him, they'll find he can be very useful to them. Who better to catch a thief that a better thief.lol
Re: Fake Lawyer Arrested Who Appeard In Supreme Court And Won Cases For 10 Years.!.! by tens4real(m): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Oam4j
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Girlfriend For Calling The Name Of Her Ex During Sex / Account Of An Alleged Eyewitness Of Ozubulu Church Attack Goes Viral / My Oga Penetrates My Anus At Night, My Madam Beats Me Daily - Maid Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.