Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

What Was The Worst Advice You Ever Recieved? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Worst Advice You Ever Recieved? (375 Views)

UNILAG: Worst University In Nigeria Based On Moral & Dressing? / Best Life Advice You Would Give To Anyone Starting His/her University Life / The Worst Advice You Can Give Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Worst Advice You Ever Recieved? by Thepasserby(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
There are times in our life that we come before the cross roads not knowing what to do next. At such times, we need the help of others to guide us on what to do. Many at times the person we run to ends up giving us a bad advice on what to do.

Everyone has been a victim of bad counsel in one way or the other. The aftermath of the experience may not be pleasant in most cases.

I remember being discouraged from going into system hardware engineering because someone had told me it wasn't the best for me. I have heard of relationahips that got destroyed due to a bad counsel. I know of a guy who impregnated a lady and ran away simply because he was advised to deal with her in that manner, and the list is endless.

What was the worst advice you ever received from someone?

Adapted from www.palmchatnow.com
Re: What Was The Worst Advice You Ever Recieved? by zyzxx(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
My worst advice was, when I expected some of my big bro to advice me to use my money to buy asset like land etc. when I got plenty money
All there advice was how I will buy new television, new deck, coz that how they will c money from my hand

So painful

#in God I trust
Re: What Was The Worst Advice You Ever Recieved? by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
to vote for APC

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Advice You Ever Recieved? by blessedvisky(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
to vote for APC
lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Nabbed FUTO Students Regained Freedom / LAUTECH Lecturers Finally Call Off Eight Months Strike / Oracle Apps Supply Chain Management Online Training USA,UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.