Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram (3282 Views)

Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Water Melon! Photos Of Female Corper Causing Commotion On Social Media / Photos: Check Out What This Heavily Pregnant Woman Is Doing In Skimpy Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram by morereb10: 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
Trouble in the Paradise. Who says the bigger is not better? Even though some deny it, but no denying the fact that 'bigger' stands out.

This NYSC lady who has a massive followership on Instagram proudly took a beautiful picture with her friends but her massive chest got the attention of everyone.

No doubt as people have predicted that that her massive cleavages got her the high number of followers. What is it with men and b**bs anyway??

The endowed young lady has an eye for clothes that leave her b*obs trying to fight for 'independence'. Duchess seems unconcerned about their antics as she parades her gargantuan natural endowment with pride.

See more pics below

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/02/checkout-this-heavy-endowed-corper.html

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy missyb3 ijeybabe dominique

Re: Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
Her boobs are too huge na. She's pretty though but her lower body shape ain't nice.
Re: Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram by Rapmaestro(m): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2017
Wawu
Re: Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram by Rapmaestro(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rokia2:
Her boobs are too huge na. She's pretty though but her lower body shape ain't nice.
makes her look like d female version of Johnny bravo... But wit nice titties
Re: Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Rokia2:
are u d speaker, house of representatives for guys or are u speaker house of representatives for gay?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram by lukency(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2017
Another Roman giddess
Re: Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2017
and here i was thinking mine was big gringrin
Re: Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram by CaroLyner(f): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2017
I wouldnt trade this for my moderate ones
Re: Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
and here i was thinking mine was big gringrin

Shawty. . .a picture won't be bad, u know grin

#YOLO
Re: Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol smiling and suffering
Re: Checkout This Heavily Endowed Corper Causing Commotion On Instagram by MRSANITY(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rokia2:
you look good

(1) (Reply)

WATCH Adorable Children Of P-square Having Fun With Davido Daughter Imade In P-s / Between Psquare and Wizkid's Son...who Has More Swag??? (see Photos) / Tekno Show Up His Cars And Mansion(photo+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.