Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Bloggers Earn More Money With Viglink Than Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Earn More Money With Viglink Than Adsense? (646 Views)

Solution To Why Bloggers Earn Lower Cpc From Google Adsense Keyword - 2019 / Fomo Pays! Fomo Ad Network Pays Better Than Adsense (Review & Sign up Guide ) / Ad Network That Is Better Than Adsense 2018 - (fomo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Earn More Money With Viglink Than Adsense? by mypulus: 12:35am On Feb 04, 2017
VigLink is a San Francisco-based, outbound-traffic monetization service for publishers, forums, and bloggers.
viglink last year flex it muscle against the ultimate Google Adsense as it rank first in terms of traffic monetization which Google Adsense as been known for. I decided to give it a try and it has proving to be far better than Google Adsense. You could follow the link below if you want to give it a try. https://www.viglink.com/?vgref=3138082
Re: Bloggers Earn More Money With Viglink Than Adsense? by darkhorse: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2017
mypulus:
VigLink is a San Francisco-based, outbound-traffic monetization service for publishers, forums, and bloggers.
viglink last year flex it muscle against the ultimate Google Adsense as it rank first in terms of traffic monetization which Google Adsense as been known for. I decided to give it a try and it has proving to be far better than Google Adsense. You could follow the link below if you want to give it a try. https://www.viglink.com/?vgref=3138082
Can you sell me a couple of months old viglink account? Whatsapp me on 08090772102 with ur price.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of This Website? / I Am Giving Out This News Blog*****NO MORE AVAILABLE***** / I Want To Sell These Premium Domain Names At A Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.