Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

"Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo (25252 Views)

Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Georgina Onuoha: "A Priest Almost Raped Me At 22" #BusolaDakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by bobbiekrantz: 10:58am On Feb 04, 2017
Aunty kemi!!

Finish them One by one! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by nkemdi89(f): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2017
Kemi is right, those two Mobile men are attached to a VIp in IMO state( both I know personally) while the one in the picture is an EOD guy and they don't carry arms, they are in bomb units and are only attached to key and sensitive points. Georgina I believe she is only joking. It's unfortunate those guys went to snap with her and now she is using their pictures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by HCF(m): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by kerryjossy(f): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2017
If u like , study abroad, sorry, abroad sef near. If u like, study in heaven; Kemi u are a disgrace to the NUJ (that is, if u are a member atall which ofcourse i doubt).

How can u go about ranting like an empty vessel all over the internet?? I wasnt taught that in school. I was taught to be noble in this our profession pls. Stop all these nonsense already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by HCF(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2017
JAYTUNEZ:

While Kemi environmental theory follows her claim that Georgina location is not Ibadan, the actress on her part says she is waiting for Kemi at Iperu Remo in IB...

Is there any IPERU REMO in Ibadan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by mira4u: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol this kemi dey run her mouth anyhow. The day these actresses will team up and give you serious beating dey come grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2017
Realhommie:
I must give it to Aunty Kemi, the lady sabi investigate... And most of her follow ups dey make sense, honestly i thought Georgina was lying yesterday, it seems so afterall and she was so wrong for what she did.
shes good haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by jidebond: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2017
God punish the two of u. Awon oloshi meji
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by nabegibeg: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Useless women angry
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2017
When two fools fight, the internet is entertained. We need more of their foolishness in this recession.
#nonsense
#agbaya
#rubbish
#children
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by Ruufahgee(m): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2017
Boring! angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by Hades2016(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2017
kennygee:
Georgina is a liar and a coward. Aunty Kemi dey wait for you.
for your information aunty Kemi has gone insane grin

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by Hades2016(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2017
Make una da mumu una sef
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by tommysparks: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2017
Them dey drag man? This two women sef
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by GameGod(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2017
We do. Hear
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by Pray(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2017
Georgina don carry firewood wey get termites for head. She dey fite for angela wey go see Yahya Jammeh. Come to think of it, our Nollywood actors no dey do things free na, wetin she go do for gambia dey campaign for YJ?. Aunty Kemi may be telling the truth sha. I pity Georgina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by samsam2019: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Let's calm down a bit . I know auntie can be a bit of a dick but you can't arrest her in Ibadan. Her family are so so influential here. Even her grand father had huge influence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by uncleabbey(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Kemi is good. If only she can venture into productive investigative journalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by uncleabbey(m): 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
samsam2019:
Let's calm down a bit . I know auntie can be a bit of a dick but you can't arrest her in Ibadan. Her family are so so influential here. Even her grand father had huge influence
Former Governor and Afobaje of ibadan. He is head of coronation committee in ibadan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by uncleabbey(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
samsam2019:
Her dad is a Former Governor and Afobaje of ibadan. He is head of coronation committee in ibadan and also a respected scholar in industrial mathematics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by DrMuzungu(m): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Those who care are over there, my friend!
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by systemz(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
enoqueen:
I no she will reply.
Kemi no de dull nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
All these for this recession?. Una get time.
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by yabatown: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Psychotic old bat and lunatic,Kemi Olunloyo. Forever fighting Koke riders in molete

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by Rosella1: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
amarachi06:
Grownups behaving like 3 years old.

Apologies, please do you mind explaining how he's the youngest child ever? There are lots of three year old kids in the world, how's he the youngest?
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by Akinaukwa: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Agbayas!!
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by mccoy47(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Gbenusoun agbaya fugitive oniro

Just look at this one. A man for that matter. Cheering on a lady in a show of shame. You must be a sissy

Your father is the sissy cheesy
Awon oloshi angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
mccoy47:

Your father is the sissy cheesy
Awon oloshi angry
To be a Kemi fan, you must surely be like her. I'm not surprised at your reply
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by kiosk1: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
@Kemi is a smelling dirty pig who have serious body odor problem even from secondary school days and I don't know why she cannot cure it up till now

She claim to be a governor daughter but is living in one room in ibadan. She cannot even enter her papa house and always trekking or on bike.

Useless and worthless life. Her papa even curse her, and after fighting her papa wife, the woman held her down and even shave Kemi' head with razor. Kemi no get shame. One day dem go take her go asylum foe mental people

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by mccoy47(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
To be a Kemi fan, you must surely be like her. I'm not surprised at your reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
mccoy47:
agbaya niyin sir tongue
Re: "Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo by FisifunKododada: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin Jezuz, Georgina can lie. Eboes and lies/fakery like 5 and 6 grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Kate Henshaw Working Out / Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja / Daddy Freeze And Benedicta Elechi On Vacation (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.